AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trying to reconnect

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This is a site issue , not yours. Me and my friend also have it often. Anyway did u fix other things? u are able to stream normally?

This is a site issue , not yours. Me and my friend also have it often. Anyway did u fix other things? u are able to stream normally?
Some days are good and some days are not good.when the trying to reconnect was happing it was dropping bitrate and FPS i did check my Internet speed and both uploaded and downloaded was great and i checked task manager to see if anything was maxed out and everything was low and not even close to maxing out.

Some days are good and some days are not good.when the trying to reconnect was happing it was dropping bitrate and FPS i did check my Internet speed and both uploaded and downloaded was great and i checked task manager to see if anything was maxed out and everything was low and not even close to maxing out.
but i had trying to reconnect too today . yesterday site was down for a moment, today szite was very "delayed" - those are again issues on their end this time

Hi, I have something else. My pvt turns off prematurely again and clients keep writing why. Now I noticed that I have a different server setup than I originally had. So I wondered how the server could change itself. Maybe when I updated the Obs server changed. So today I set up the original server that the Chaturbate site advised me. And now I'll see if anything changes.