AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

tripperpuffer.....his username

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
wow what an experience i just had with this one... mad i wont flash him be4 i get offline cuz he tipped me a couple tokens and no where near the amount to even flash him at all..... like wtf is his deal he went on a rampage with blowing my feed up where everyone can see him talking baout taking a puff of meth and yelling at me to move my cats when im doing a non nude no toy log on for a few mins to check camera angle and shit type show not even a show..... but he went off on me in main chat... i banned him and it deleted all the chat be4 i could take a pic of it or i would have,

when u report them for stuff like that does the admins of the site see all what they wrote and why
he literally even claimed that i left when i never even did after he tipped two tokens

i have no toy nothing in today and fully dressed... my ass was not gonna get banned doing a flash when my cat was already seen in the background going to his box to lay he didnt understand that at all and went off even more..

wow what an experience i just had with this one... mad i wont flash him be4 i get offline cuz he tipped me a couple tokens and no where near the amount to even flash him at all..... like wtf is his deal he went on a rampage with blowing my feed up where everyone can see him talking baout taking a puff of meth and yelling at me to move my cats when im doing a non nude no toy log on for a few mins to check camera angle and shit type show not even a show..... but he went off on me in main chat... i banned him and it deleted all the chat be4 i could take a pic of it or i would have,

when u report them for stuff like that does the admins of the site see all what they wrote and why
he literally even claimed that i left when i never even did after he tipped two tokens

i have no toy nothing in today and fully dressed... my ass was not gonna get banned doing a flash when my cat was already seen in the background going to his box to lay he didnt understand that at all and went off even more..
There should be full logs of a chat for admins even if you ban them from the room yes :)

I actually thought the messages would not be removed from you when you did that, I have only timed people out as a knight and there I can still see the messages people have written, they are just removed for anyone else than knights and the model, I would have thought a ban was the same unless the chat was wiped, but good to know!

Upvote 0