AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token Transfer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2012
Hi

I am new to this forum, HIYA! :) Looks like theres lots of good info for MFC here,

but i have a question i have been struggling to find the answer to. Maybe you can help.

I have had to create a new account on MFC but still have credits on my old account, is there a way i can transfer these over?

Thank you

no worries, if I am not mistaken, you will need to get in touch with mfc, I am not in the know on which Admin that would cover those records but I am sure that they can get you in touch with the right people, they may open your old account back up for you to cam from that one instead.

I'm not sure how much you may have had on that account but you need to think about is it worth it to go back into that account or start with a fresh account. The ScamScore issues and all are still in effect sooooo, take it with a grain of salt and any tokens that you had on that account if it's worth it to open it back up or let it fall to the wayside.

There's no way to transfer from model account to model account. If you left a studio and opened your own account, there may be something MFC will do to help you, but if you just opened another individual account, I doubt MFC will help you at all and you'll probably have an account deleted in the process.

If you still have access to your old account, you can always get offline tips until you meet the token minimum for payout. for direct deposit, that's only 400 tokens.

The tokens on your old account should just pay out as normal when the time comes unless there is something I'm missing.
Are you international and if so is it less than the minimum $1,000 requirement?

Technically, having a second account is frowned upon unless you are moving from studio to individual, or vice versa, so contacing support could result in an unexpected result as listed above.

With a few more details from you we could probably answer your question better.

sorry i haven't been very clear at all it seems lol

I had to make a new account because i waned to use daily pay, it isn't too much of a large amount so im just going to delete the account.

But now im struggling to find where to delete it?? urggh will try not to give up before i begin again.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Since they count Daily Pay as a Studio, MFC might be willing to work with you. I suggest you contact support.

Reactions: PrincessJenny
Status
Not open for further replies.