AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token Prices and skype shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissBella

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 2, 2011
Canada
bellasplayground.webs.com
Hello everyone! I;m new to this forum, just signed up yesterday and waiting for my model account to be activated. I've been on MFC for almost a year now and I've never quite understood the token system. What I mean is, how much, lets say.. 1 token is in real money. I've read the chart on the MFC wiki about conversions and all but I get confused when it comes to pricing things. I'll be asked in my room by members how much for a flash or things like that but I never know what is a good price or fair rate for these things.

Another thing is skype shows. I get asked for those a lot but I'm worried that they aren't safe because PayPal doesn't allow you to use it for anything adult related. I know a lot of models just accept tokens for skype shows but again.. how do you know how much to price things at?

I hope i posted this is the right place and thanks for any info :)

Like Jup said, figures out to 5 cents per token and at SkinVideo it would be 8 cents per token. all depends on the site you are on. as far as skype shows go, that's up to you and what you want out of it. There's a thread on it somewhere here I think.

Reactions: LilMissBella
GreatDane said:
Like Jup said, figures out to 5 cents per token and at SkinVideo it would be 8 cents per token. all depends on the site you are on. as far as skype shows go, that's up to you and what you want out of it. There's a thread on it somewhere here I think.
I'll look around for it, thanks :)

I have a quick question...what is skin video? is it a different site or is it an mfc affiliate?

LilMissBella said:
bbwnympho said:
I have a quick question...what is skin video? is it a different site or is it an mfc affiliate?
Skinvideo is basically another cam site like MFC, not affiliated with them tho.
http://www.skinvideo.com/cam link if you are interested, they are a lot slower than MFC or Streamate they need to do a lot more to get in the same league as either of those two, but they are working on it. Next thing in the works is the HD cams and Cam2Cam according to Kathleen.

Thanks, do any of you know what payment form there is and how I register as a model?

bbwnympho said:
Thanks, do any of you know what payment form there is and how I register as a model?
May want to talk to AlexLady, or Frankie, there are quite a few ladies here that are models there already, they can give you more details than I can. Good luck on SV when you get signed up there

bbwnympho said:
I just went through the registration for that site a few months ago, but never ended up working there. From what I remember going through registration, the only two payment methods I was given to choose from was either check or payoneer.

Reactions: bbwnympho
SkinVideo does not have much of its own traffic right now, but they are planning to do HD and C2C as stated a few posts up. That is to launch in the next few days/weeks. It's my favorite site, but I only make income there when my fans want to hang out with me, or want me all to themselves more than just a private. It's great for chillin', or cumming with higher pay ;)

But... most fans prefer not to do all the tipping, and would rather split it in a big chat room of 200-1k people. Some like the community.

It's great for people who have a close circle of friends. However, you can't just sign on and expect people to show up like you can on other cam sites.

Eventually the site will grow though, and it'll be great when it does. It just has to get HD first and then my guess is they'll start advertising.

There's a whole thread on it if you want to know more, or just send me a PM and I'll help you out.

I wouldn't waste your time on SkinVideo. "It will get busier" is the rallying cry there for cam girls who can't make much money on MFC, but 9 months later, it is slow as ever. "It might get busier with HD cams"...oh please, keep dreaming, especially with all the cam girls there saying that Kathleen doesn't pay them their checks it sounds like a great site for a cam girl to get scammed at. Kathleen plays the "nice, friendly cam site admin at" to the hilt...until you start asking where your paycheck is.

Keithy said:
I just went over there. 12 models on cam. Ouch.

wow....thats alot of models for skin!!!!

If you are going to sign up with skin, just make sure that its NOT your only site your on!! Skin is TOO slow to count on for it to be your main money maker unless you have the few regulars that do go on there and tip. Just a FEW girls actually make money on there. I will wait to go back on until they pick up....regardless or HD, C2C or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.