AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

To thong or not to thong?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 4, 2021
Hey, just a curiosity.
Do or any of you ladies, worn just ordinary panties when broadcasting?
Just I suddenly thought I can't remember the last time I viewed a model that wasn't wearing a thong as underwear.

It's not a fetish question (honestly!) Just when I tried wearing a thong I found it uncomfortable (it was over 20 years ago) and wondered if ladies were always willing to wear underwear to show off, even if it's uncomfortable.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Thongs ARE ordinary underwear and my preference in choice. It's not about showing anything off, it's about what is comfortable to me and bikini/briefs are not comfortable to me. I have micro-thongs, regular thongs, tanga thongs, cotton, silk, lace...

Reactions: Brit
Lots of guys are into thongs (on women), but guys with panty fetish's usually like full backs. I'm not saying anymore on this subject, as far as my personal preferences go, you can pay me for that.
But I love that 20 years ago there was a dude prancing around in the Highlands of Scotland in a thong.
... to see how comfy it was 😆

Hey, just a curiosity.
Do or any of you ladies, worn just ordinary panties when broadcasting?
Just I suddenly thought I can't remember the last time I viewed a model that wasn't wearing a thong as underwear.

Yup, I sure do. 100% cotton panties is the recommended material for women (when we actually do wear panties) to help avoid BV, and allows the vagina to breathe. Lately I only wear 100% cotton panties, and no, I don’t wear thongs anymore because I find them uncomfortable. I’m at a point where I no longer care if a dude finds “regular panties” unsexy. If he wants to be obnoxious and call them “granny panties” and complain “Why no thong, bb?,” oh well. Usually those guys are the ones who don’t tip anyway…or they tip 1 token and act like the model owes them a kidney. 😂

Now I could always just use my hand to grab the panty edges and tuck them into the butt crack to temporarily make it look like a thong. Lol.

Not to step on your toes Yummy, but the most recent studies have determined that sperm/ejaculate is the cause of BV. I stopped getting it when my husband stopped coming in me when I got off birth control. Cotton panties help prevent yeast infections.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Not to step on your toes Yummy, but the most recent studies have determined that sperm/ejaculate is the cause of BV. I stopped getting it when my husband stopped coming in me when I got off birth control. Cotton panties help prevent yeast infections.

It’s not always the cause of BV (There are various things that could be the cause, such as using scented products), but sperm can be the cause of it in some instances, yes. Cotton panties can be helpful, and are recommended. And I’ve gotten BV before while not even sexually active.

Last edited:
I’m at a point where I no longer care if a dude finds “regular panties” unsexy. If he wants to be obnoxious and call them “granny panties” and complain “Why no thong, bb?,” oh well. Usually those guys are the ones who don’t tip anyway…or they tip 1 token and act like the model owes them a kidney. 😂

Now I could always just use my hand to grab the panty edges and tuck them into the butt crack to temporarily make it look like a thong. Lol.

Same, I usually wear boyshorts and do not give 1 fuck if people think they're unsexy. They're comfortable and I don't have to stress about any accidental pussy lip flashes.

I do have thongs that I'll wear occasionally, but those are reserved for privates or content.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I usually wear leggings or shorts with bikini panties under them. I find thongs incredibly uncomfortable and only wear them if requested in a private or sometimes to make content.

OK, so it's roughly because of the ladies I follow that I haven't seen regular panties on cb in a while.
BTW regular r just as sexy as thongs, it just depends on if I find the lady beautiful or not.

OK, so it's roughly because of the ladies I follow that I haven't seen regular panties on cb in a while.
BTW regular r just as sexy as thongs, it just depends on if I find the lady beautiful or not.
I think the real question here is whether you ever wear regular panties?

If so, I heard the guys on sports radio talking about a great (and may I add very tasteful) site that I will link below.
I've grown to find men in lingerie very sexy tbh.

Last edited:
There is a photo of me wearing a friend's bra laying on the beach seductively somewhere on the internet (she went swimming had to get changed and rush off quickly forgetting to put on her bra, she was 34 EE how the hell did she run and forget her bra?!)