AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tipping or no during Private shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 28, 2018
I'm a regular on MFC. I've never really wanted to do private shows, but now decided I want to do one with one of my regular models.

Models, what is the etiquette for tipping during privates?? Do you let the member direct you during it? Do you have them tip for everything in addition to the token charge per minute?

Thanks!

I'm a regular on MFC. I've never really wanted to do private shows, but now decided I want to do one with one of my regular models.

Models, what is the etiquette for tipping during privates?? Do you let the member direct you during it? Do you have them tip for everything in addition to the token charge per minute?

Thanks!
Different models will run their rooms differently. Ask these questions to the model you want to take pvt.

Personally I charge 60 tokens a minute (the same as mfc), I dont require tips in pvt shows but they are always appreciated and members that do it stand out. I allow members to make requests during pvt shows, if it's something I am happy to do then sure, i'll do it, if not then that's what they get told. Just because that's how I run a pvt show dosnt mean that all models will do the same though, hence the first sentence of you'll need to ask the specific model you want to take pvt about what you can expect from a pvt show with them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Brit and MarieElise
I appreciate tips during Private especially if it’s a long show. I don’t let men make any requests at all I do what makes me feel good. If a man says how much to show asshole I say immediately 6,000 tokens. Some pay some don’t

Reactions: MarieElise
I work on private based sites so it might be different for others but for me personally tips during sessions are appreciated but not necessary unless you want me to get nude before 5 minutes or have a request that might be time consuming to change back after the show ends. While I don't offer anal myself it is quite common for models to upcharge for this. For instance I charge a 15 gold tip to take my hair down unless we have already been in a show for at least 10 minutes. If the customer didn't read my show description regarding the type of sessions I offer/don't offer and asks for something that I don't do than tip or not I'm not going to do it. I'm not a submissive for instance and tipping me isn't going to change that for example.

Yeah every model is going to be different. Just ask

- what is included in the per minute rate
- if you should expect to tip extra for certain actions (if Yes you may want to clarify expected amounts and what actions)

When I started back on mfc in the olden days of 2010 it was not super common to tip during privates.

One thing to bear in mind: MFC has fixed private rates - and they have not risen once in ..14 years. But inflation has. Meaning the effective per minute rate that we MUST take has gone down considerably.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I work more on private show style with upfront expectations/boundaries and I let people know in free chat what my privates are like. The only things I normally REQUIRE tips for in private are: changing clothes, Lovense toy, anything messy enough to require added cleanup time.*

*with the caveat that this is all negotiable, highly dependent on the client as I domme, and some requests can surprise Me and a tip might sway my thinking - sexwork is complicated