AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip notes visible? wot wat wut?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun__ said:
Are any models worried about five token tippers spamming another models name?
It would have to be 6 tokens. ;)

I'm not worried about it because most times the people who are spamming for other models have 0 tokens, and think that their advertising for their favorite girl is all they have to show "appreciation" to their model.

Reactions: Shaun__
I wouldn't be surprised if they put a lower limit on being able to send a public note.

I can see multiple trolling uses for this feature, I like it.

*Anonymous has tipped AmberCutie 50 tokens: muahaha suck my nuts Schloser!* :p

Oh dear and what about accidentally revealing girls real information :/ I had a regular who called me by my first name in tip notes all the time no matter how many times I asked him not to. He once slipped up and said it in chat.. I could see him slipping up and checking the tipnote visible for everyone with my real name in there.

Jupiter551 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if they put a lower limit on being able to send a public note.
I would be surprised.

You have to actually click a box to activate the public tip note, so don't believe any tipper who claims they "accidentally" showed the tip note in public. And I used it already in one of my favorite's rooms to get a laugh out of her. (It worked.)

I was using an offline tip to send a message to a model, but when I went to send it the preview was shortening to 140 characters. So I started over and wrote a long test message to see what would happen. After sending it I checked my MFC mail and the entire message still goes through even though it does not show up in the preview.

Reactions: RogueWarrior
LacieLaPlante said:
Oh dear and what about accidentally revealing girls real information :/ I had a regular who called me by my first name in tip notes all the time no matter how many times I asked him not to. He once slipped up and said it in chat.. I could see him slipping up and checking the tipnote visible for everyone with my real name in there.

Seems like any 'reg' that doesn't care enough about you and your request to keep the name private, might need a ban to wake him up. While it's a special tidbit to him, he should realize how special it really is and play by the rules. I know many real names but always use the one in the nic for the room.

As for the 'show tip note' thing.. I have already seen it in use by tip war guys fucking with each other... :lol:

LacieLaPlante said:

:shock: ban???

AmazingAshlee said:
LacieLaPlante said:

:shock: ban???

'Had' is past tense :D He has been dealt with, doesn't come around anymore fortunately. Also I think his English was not so good and I often had very confusing conversations with him. But there are idiots out there. I can see accidents happening.

LacieLaPlante said:
'Had' is past tense :D He has been dealt with, doesn't come around anymore fortunately. Also I think his English was not so good and I often had very confusing conversations with him. But there are idiots out there. I can see accidents happening.

I said I was sorry Maggie McTree :crybaby:

**ahh shit I did it again

I have an ex-regular going around tipping other girls large amounts and writing in the public tip note how the girl he is tipping is way hotter than Miss Heidi. Then he screen caps it and tweets it, heh

I no like this feature.

Miss_Heidi said:
I have an ex-regular going around tipping other girls large amounts and writing in the public tip note how the girl he is tipping is way hotter than Miss Heidi. Then he screen caps it and tweets it, heh

I no like this feature.

Well that's fucking rude :/

FifthElephant said:
I was hanging out in AaronCam's room, and noticed tip notes with emotes in.
This could get very annoying.

I noticed emotes are working in MFC email messages too. I wonder what MFC is going to add next!

Felicity said:
I noticed emotes are working in MFC email messages too. I wonder what MFC is going to add next!

Leo reminds me of a mad scientist, the site is his laboratory and guess who the rats are?

Having the option for tip notes to be visible is cool. When I tip, I usually don't put anything private in the notes section anyway. :)

I've seen all kinds of glitches with the model web broadcaster.

Sometimes if I get logged out, when I log back in to chat, the 'mute guests/mute basics' option will be completely gray-ed out so that I can't select it. :(

When someone takes me private, my music (Windows Media Player) suddenly pauses. When the private session ends, the music picks up where it left off.

Miss_Heidi said:

I no like this feature.

For him to be running his damn mouth about you all the time, he must really be obsessed with you. He's only making himself look like an asshole.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Having the option for tip notes to be visible is cool. When I tip, I usually don't put anything private in the notes section anyway. :)

I've seen all kinds of glitches with the model web broadcaster.

Sometimes if I get logged out, when I log back in to chat, the 'mute guests/mute basics' option will be completely gray-ed out so that I can't select it. :(

When someone takes me private, my music (Windows Media Player) suddenly pauses. When the private session ends, the music picks up where it left off.
Check the settings in your media player or your windows sound settings. When I first upgraded to windows 7, I remember it was trying to mute my iTunes anytime a tip sound interrupted it. It's trying to be helpful, but it SO isn't! :lol: There's an option to turn that off somewhere.

Reactions: 1 person
AmberCutie said:
Most times the people who are spamming for other models have 0 tokens, and think that their advertising for their favorite girl is all they have to show "appreciation" to their model.

I used to have a regular like that in my room. He bought tokens one time (upgraded when I had started muting guests and basics consistently). He posted this annoying "Please rate and admire her! SUPPORT THE CAUSE!" message, and said he was gonna advertise me in the lounge. I told him to please not get carried away and repost my name 100 times in the lounge, cuz that'll piss people off and just make himself (and me) look bad.

But the worst thing he did (a good friend told me about it) was when he visited a model's room and said "I'm just in here 'cuz Fox isn't on." :eek: :angry4: WTF.....

Status
Not open for further replies.