AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
Fay_Galore said:
LilyMarie said:
this is the only time you can buy me food, so don't spoil it ! I'll have some salad as a starter, a beef steak - medium rare for main course and icecream or chocolate mousse for dessert. To drink, I'll just have a beer. I guess my meal will be around $60 plus a 15 percent waiter tip, in this case $9. So you could get away with $70 (maybe you're not hungry)

hahahaha! that got me!

I really wanna know who's terms and conditions these are now, this can't be real.
Olivia

Which only adds to the curiosity whether this is real or a joke of hers. If it is real, it shows a lot about her personality, if it's a joke, then well played.

Olivia gets ragged on in 10k so much, and I never understood why. I'm starting to think it's because she's insane.

DuoShi said:
AmberCutie said:
Fay_Galore said:
LilyMarie said:
this is the only time you can buy me food, so don't spoil it ! I'll have some salad as a starter, a beef steak - medium rare for main course and icecream or chocolate mousse for dessert. To drink, I'll just have a beer. I guess my meal will be around $60 plus a 15 percent waiter tip, in this case $9. So you could get away with $70 (maybe you're not hungry)

hahahaha! that got me!

I really wanna know who's terms and conditions these are now, this can't be real.
Olivia

Which only adds to the curiosity whether this is real or a joke of hers. If it is real, it shows a lot about her personality, if it's a joke, then well played.

Olivia gets ragged on in 10k so much, and I never understood why. I'm starting to think it's because she's insane.

I think she's just kind of an asshole. The contempt she shows for both her viewers and the other models is pretty staggering.

yossarian said:
I think she's just kind of an asshole. The contempt she shows for both her viewers and the other models is pretty staggering.

I used to frequent her room on my premium account. She knew who I was, and was extremely friendly towards me. (She even offered to make me a "commercial" with pictures/videos if I wanted; I declined.)

I know she jokes often about things that most models wouldn't dare. But in my experience, she doesn't mean to offend. She just seems to have a bit of a culture-barrier hindering her from understanding why some things aren't joked about.

I'm not advertising for her. I am merely putting in my two cents, since she isn't here to defend herself on these types of matters. I would hope anyone would do the same for one of us.

Copied from the wrong thread I originally put it in:

Model said to a member, "Tip me 200 so I can add u as friend and pm u. I wanna see u on cam."

:lol:

DuoShi said:

Watch her show on September 11, and you will know the type of person she is. I know ACF is a very camgirl-friendly forum, but Olivia is a bitch.

JimsX said:
DuoShi said:

Watch her show on September 11, and you will know the type of person she is. I know ACF is a very camgirl-friendly forum, but Olivia is a bitch.

This is super vague - what is her show?

I've only seen her a few times so I'm not very familiar with her, she's mostly just been hanging out.

GenXoxo said:

I've only seen her a few times so I'm not very familiar with her, she's mostly just been hanging out.

Wearing a burqa and holding an AK-47, with a smoke machine and guns/bomb sounds playing. I may be in the minority on this, but I find this disgusting in 2 ways: the somewhat obvious racism/xenophobia/whatever you wanna call it, and making light of 3000 dead people. I didn't mind her before I saw this show. Turned me right off of her.

DuoShi said:

To be fair, the 10K lounge rags on everyone. Every time I end up going there, the chat makes me want to punch most them - either because of their 'I know everything and you are wrong' behaviour or their judgemental attitude towards others (models and members alike).

JimsX said:
GenXoxo said:

Wearing a burqa and holding an AK-47, with a smoke machine and guns/bomb sounds playing. I may be in the minority on this, but I find this disgusting in 2 ways: the somewhat obvious racism/xenophobia/whatever you wanna call it, and making light of 3000 dead people. I didn't mind her before I saw this show. Turned me right off of her.
I just looked at it as cosplay...perhaps a bit insensitive, but I really don't think that was her intention. I watched her room dozens of times anywhere from a few minutes to an hour and I've never seen her say anything that could be construed as racist or xenophobic. Personally, I think calling ANY woman by the B word is misogynistic...I don't even call Ann Coulter that. The use of such a term by men against individual women is the same as using it toward all women, but that's just how i feel about it. Maybe use a gender neutral term if you don't like someone for cause... "a-hole" is popular. See, when you call someone a name that is peculiar to their gender, it's saying that their gender has specific negative traits that the other gender isn't capable of.

Nordling said:
I just looked at it as cosplay...perhaps a bit insensitive, but I really don't think that was her intention. I watched her room dozens of times anywhere from a few minutes to an hour and I've never seen her say anything that could be construed as racist or xenophobic. Personally, I think calling ANY woman by the B word is misogynistic...I don't even call Ann Coulter that. The use of such a term by men against individual women is the same as using it toward all women, but that's just how i feel about it. Maybe use a gender neutral term if you don't like someone for cause... "a-hole" is popular. See, when you call someone a name that is peculiar to their gender, it's saying that their gender has specific negative traits that the other gender isn't capable of.

I withdraw my "bitch" with an apology and will say Olivia is an asshole. I agree that she may not have intended to be that insensitive the first time she did it, but she did it 2 years in a row (yes, I was curious and looked again a year later), and was banning guys who point out the insensitivity. Just my opinion but I found her very uncool, but I also think the vitriol and planned room raids in the lounges are unnecessary.

JimsX said:
Nordling said:

I withdraw my "bitch" with an apology and will say Olivia is an asshole. I agree that she may not have intended to be that insensitive the first time she did it, but she did it 2 years in a row (yes, I was curious and looked again a year later), and was banning guys who point out the insensitivity. Just my opinion but I found her very uncool, but I also think the vitriol and planned room raids in the lounges are unnecessary.
Go to lounge10000. They don't do that. They are much more refined there. Only discussions about the stock market, yacht racing and passing the Gray Poupon are allowed.

^Good to know.
I've had a fairly low level premium account for years and the lounge is an.. interesting place. o_o Often very weird and hateful.

Sometimes my regs go "Hey I'mma mention you in the lounge" on particularly slow days
No hang on. wait dont go in there... ohgodplz return safely..

Divahkiin said:
^Good to know.
I've had a fairly low level premium account for years and the lounge is an.. interesting place. o_o Often very weird and hateful.

Sometimes my regs go "Hey I'mma mention you in the lounge" on particularly slow days
No hang on. wait dont go in there... ohgodplz return safely..

I've been hanging out and observing in the 10K the last few days. They seem to love talking about how models are scammers and how they never tip models.....anymore. :roll:

Four recent tweets:

Here's a great site to gove me gift cards to! *link to Etsy*
Too much desperation in this crazy world lol
Money will never buy happiness because once you have a ton of it, you always WANT MORE #neverenough #greed
Tonight sucked :/ please make it better for me tomorow

It's like half the time she doesn't remember what she says the other half of the time... :woops:

A model was asking members to buy her a subscription to a bondage site. I asked if she is into that or just likes to watch.

She replied that I have to tip to ask that and when I laughed she banned me. :icon-cry:

Katie_Meow said:
Topic: GOAL : make me fall into depression deeper! your ignoring's reaching it successfully, congrats, fag

:think:

(This girl had a 5k camscore too)

That sounds like a model that is done with the style of MFC and needs to move on to a site like Streamate. I remember the last time I ever streamed on MFC....back in Jan of 2012. I was pretty loose with my thoughts and words and said bye to my 4k Camscore and never returned. :)

Countdown - 3500 to run outside naked

2 girls to do it, and a group of people met the countdown. A 3rd girl with them to hold the laptop/camera.

All anyone saw was a pitch black screen, as it was done at midnight, with no external light. Next time you know, within a minute they are back inside the house, saying good night to a room of people who tipped and didn't actually see anything at all.

Misono said:

2 girls to do it, and a group of people met the countdown. A 3rd girl with them to hold the laptop/camera.

All anyone saw was a pitch black screen, as it was done at midnight, with no external light. Next time you know, within a minute they are back inside the house, saying good night to a room of people who tipped and didn't actually see anything at all.

In cases like this I don't know whether to blame the model or the dummies who never thought it through.

JimsX said:
Misono said:

In cases like this I don't know whether to blame the model or the dummies who never thought it through.
I'm sure the members assumed they would have a flashlight or bring out some sort of lighting after the countdown was met.

JimsX said:
Misono said:

:shifty: I would never tip to see a model run around outside naked at night, when I would not be able to see anything. :liar: :crybaby: I was so stupid when I first joined MFC.

PlayboyMegan said:
JimsX said:
Misono said:

I'm sure the members assumed they would have a flashlight or bring out some sort of lighting after the countdown was met.

This, pretty much. We were certainly led to believe it, too. Never again.

Misono said:
PlayboyMegan said:
JimsX said:
Misono said:

This, pretty much. We were certainly led to believe it, too. Never again.

My apologies for calling you a dummy. I have had my moments on mfc too :p

I think I'm gradually just getting more and more burned out by MFC. Ideas are running thin for me now, and it's hard to come up with things that aren't repetitive.

Went into a models room where she was laying on her side with her ass pointed toward the camera. Around 500 people in the room. The chat consisted of nothing but her asking for tips and complaining no one was tipping. I was curious so I hung around for 20 minutes. No one talked and the entire time she wasn't typing complaints she was ignoring everyone and looking at her phone. Zero interaction skills.

First time i'd seen that many people and not even the trolls trying to chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.