AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sxycherrypie said:
IGotNoName said:
Topic: I fuck my dogs and my brother on Skype 500 tokens also sell vids 300 each one

What is wrong with people?That is just plain wrong. I really hope this poor girl gets the psychological help she needs (and meds).
and her dogs taken to foster homes.

Reactions: sxycherrypie
Jupiter551 said:
sxycherrypie said:
IGotNoName said:
Topic: I fuck my dogs and my brother on Skype 500 tokens also sell vids 300 each one

What is wrong with people?That is just plain wrong. I really hope this poor girl gets the psychological help she needs (and meds).
and her dogs taken to foster homes.
Maybe taken to a doggy shrink.

SweetDivalia -
"I can Dragonborn bless you for tips, guys!"
"Next tip gets blessed by the Dragonborn, motherfuckers!"

And then, unrelated, later in the show. "To be fair guys, it wasn't Herpes; it was just M&Ms..."

Attachments

• div.jpg
    div.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 614
Hey, the gingerbread men with herpes were both delicious and noninfectious.

This isnt tipically something that a model would say but some members come into models rooms and I quote have had this happen to me once and they said if you're real pinch your nipple you know something stupid like that and I was like wtf?

xxAmberxx said:
This isnt tipically something that a model would say but some members come into models rooms and I quote have had this happen to me once and they said if you're real pinch your nipple you know something stupid like that and I was like wtf?

This would be a great place to post this! :-D It's full of LOLZ too!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1605&start=1920

Reactions: xxAmberxx
JoleneJolene said:
xxAmberxx said:

This would be a great place to post this! :-D It's full of LOLZ too!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1605&start=1920

Sorry I am still learning where and how to post things on here but thank you!

Bocefish said:
I don't do anal in my cam shows because my ass is so tight that when I fart only dogs hear it.
Lol!! Too funny! :lol: My dog freaks out and hides whenever anyone farts, so now I have this lovely image in my head of a hot girl farting and my dog running to her like she blew a whistle.

xxAmberxx said:

For the new girl... :-D ...most of the time I see this dome in rooms that are suspected of playing vids instead of live. If a girl will do this or touch her nose, it eliminates most of the vid or real question....

Marokite said:
JoleneJolene" said:
I don't want to lose them in my pussy high.
I think this was in reference to raffle tickets after receiving a huge single tip. It just made me LOL.

Hahahaha! WTF was I talking about? Was I going group? I said it and I'm even confused! :lol:

JoleneJolene said:
Marokite said:
JoleneJolene said:
I think this was in reference to raffle tickets after receiving a huge single tip. It just made me LOL.

Hahahaha! WTF was I talking about? Was I going group? I said it and I'm even confused! :lol:
I think the guy was getting a shitload of raffle tickets and you were saying you'd do them later because you were giddy? I think you were definitely feeling a rush, because not much made sense for a few minutes. :D

Marokite said:
JoleneJolene said:
Marokite said:
JoleneJolene said:

I think the guy was getting a shitload of raffle tickets and you were saying you'd do them later because you were giddy? I think you were definitely feeling a rush, because not much made sense for a few minutes. :D
Oh no I remember! I certain fella who also got a shit ton of raffle tickets bought one of my mugs the other night. I was informing him I was going to send it out before I left for my show with Lucy and Mel because I didn't want to forget to after when I was all pussy high, aka high on pussy.
Well, at least that what I meant to say! hahahahaha! Thank you #freedomcoffee!

ComicOzzie said:
Bocefish said:
WTF! :evil:

Apparently a 506 camscore can cause a certain level of desperation.

Are you sure a certain level of desperation does not cause a 506 camscore? That kind of stuff is not what I would call mainstream.

Shaun__ said:
ComicOzzie said:
Bocefish said:
WTF! :evil:

Apparently a 506 camscore can cause a certain level of desperation.

Are you sure a certain level of desperation does not cause a 506 camscore? That kind of stuff is not what I would call mainstream.

It depends what came first. We need more information pertaining to the model to judge.

EDIT - I think it's plausible that she was initially desperate, but it only worsened after getting such an abysmal camscore, so she's now legitimately offering bestiality shows. It's that, or she's attempting to deceive those who initiate these private shows.

someone came in my room saying that went to jayln saying I was talking shit. you need to get your shit right before you try to stir up any drama. Someone came in here the other night and said something about her and I said nothing.

And THIS kids is why you don't get shitfaced on cam every night, so you can remind the shit you talk about other models. ;)

Reactions: Jupiter551
Status
Not open for further replies.