AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CandieMoose said:
Ok so its more like a train wreck, its terrible to watch but you just can't stop looking? I thought there were men who actually got off on it, maybe i am just a bit too normal, but i still can't get it :think:

I suspect it's similar to watching sport, or car racing, base jumping, skydiving, ...

If you watch baseball, do you actually watch it because you want to be playing in that game?
Or even in many cases, playing baseball at all?
Most TV is like this.

From coverage of the olympics, to motorracing, to concerts, cop TV and cooking shows. I would be surprised if 1% of the viewing audience of cooking shows for example cooked any recipe from the show each time they watched, even though most could if they bothered.

It's part of the human condition to watch 'extreme' individuals. If we diddn't have this drive, would it have been noticed that Ug was actually killing quite a lot of deer with that sharpened branch he could throw.

As to fisting and animals - to an extent, making an act taboo increases the interest in that act. From a simple animal cruelty point of view, some acts are clearly bad. But it's moderately hard to argue that if a dog starts humping your leg, it's cruel not to stop it.

We're left with the taboo factor, and the 'extreme' nature of the act that for some make it more exciting. It's the same drive that makes people watch base jumping, or similar acts that are often illegal.

Hey Elephant? Not to go off-topic, but could you not use so many line breaks, especially when they don't make sense? I lost interest in your post a few lines in.

NinjaMike42 said:
Hey Elephant? Not to go off-topic, but could you not use so many line breaks, especially when they don't make sense? I lost interest in your post a few lines in.

I am an extreme user of line-breaks, it makes me more interesting!!!
Though, yes, that was a bit spread out.

NinjaMike42 said:
Might be a stretch, but for some guys it might stem from a desire to have a bigger dick. I mean, they feel their cock is too small, and they see a girl shoving something in their pussy/ass that is WAY too big, it might be easier for them to imagine that they're larger, and they're fucking the girl's pussy/ass.
I think it often has something to do with what the Ninja says. They imagine it's theirs despite the fact it is quite a bit larger than they could ever muster.

However, I think some guys also request it due to some kind of control aspect. In their minds they feel good to know they "made her take all of that massive toy" and that gives them pleasure. Honestly, I believe several of the little things during sex and related activities that some people consider sexy or pleasurable have a lot to do with control though not on quite the level of a Dom/Sub relationship.

As for the beastiality thing, and why a guy would want to see it? This I believe often though not always stems from a desire to see the girl in a humiliating or degrading position. They equate it to kind of a "she's so desperate for it that she's getting it from her dog" situation. Some may also seek the realism related to some animal being involved who doesn't know what it is to act or fake it. I believe those people are the minority and they largely go in a different direction to find what they seek.

I don't understand the whole fisting appeal either, much less the huge insertions. I don't know of any guys that want to hear an echo in that area or have to resort to abnormal sized toys to satisfy their partner, but I'm sure there are some. Another term that makes absolutely no sense to me is how ATM can be a turn on.

Bocefish said:
I don't understand the whole fisting appeal either, much less the huge insertions. I don't know of any guys that want to hear an echo in that area or have to resort to abnormal sized toys to satisfy their partner, but I'm sure there are some. Another term that makes absolutely no sense to me is how ATM can be a turn on.

Again I think ATM is a control or humiliation thing for some guys. I am willing to bet some of the guys who like it also feel like they've been wronged or manipulated by [a woman/women] and have a hard time getting over it. Though with ATM I think it's more commonly the "omg that just happened" factor that attracts many people to reality television and such. :p

2 models on cam. first model says I'm really shy can you guy give me something to make me feel more comfortable getting naked? second model smiles and starts to laugh, tries to stop but can't so they go to away screen :D

Reactions: JimsX
English guy said:
Can any of the models here say Egyptbeauty :lol:

after spending quite a lot of time in egypt beauty's room.. i really believe that she is mentally ill- and i believe that in the most compassionate way- and i feel really bad about the number of people who frequent her room just to make fun of her. i mean.. maybe doing what she does makes her happy, but some of the things she says and does really attest to some strange/ill state of mind. i sent a message to mfc begging them to provide her with some kind of support (from my prem acct. and my model acct.) but.. really.. did i ever expect a response? poor woman. she's really very sweet.

(sorry if those post doesn't makes sense. it's saturday night and i'm drunk!!! and it's taken forever for me to write.). but egypt beauty,,, it really disgusts me how people make fun of her/ take advantage of her.

caireen said:
English guy said:

after spending quite a lot of time in egypt beauty's room.. i really believe that she is mentally ill- and i believe that in the most compassionate way- and i feel really bad about the number of people who frequent her room just to make fun of her. i mean.. maybe doing what she does makes her happy, but some of the things she says and does really attest to some strange/ill state of mind. i sent a message to mfc begging them to provide her with some kind of support (from my prem acct. and my model acct.) but.. really.. did i ever expect a response? poor woman. she's really very sweet.

(sorry if those post doesn't makes sense. it's saturday night and i'm drunk!!! and it's taken forever for me to write.). but egypt beauty,,, it really disgusts me how people make fun of her/ take advantage of her.

Oh....didn't know people did that...I never knew of her until she came into my room last night, and popped off w/ some crazy stuff about me and her... Then she sent me the longest MFC mail I've ever received... :shock:

ZoeyMore said:
Just wondering how you would fuck a banana. I mean, it's squishy- even still in the peel. And then you wind up with banana pussy creme. ewwww.
maybe she has a banana shaped dildo or vibe? i actually have one of those lol

VoluptuisMilf said:
caireen said:
English guy said:

Oh....didn't know people did that...I never knew of her until she came into my room last night, and popped off w/ some crazy stuff about me and her... Then she sent me the longest MFC mail I've ever received... :shock:

yeah! she's super friendly, and maybe being on mfc provides her with much-needed social interaction.. i just hate seeing a bunch of douchebag guys in her room (and i've seen other models too) making fun of her. i mean.. it's hard not to- she farts on cam, sticks pads (like sanitary napkins) to her face, etc, but... come on. there is something going on there.

caireen said:
yeah! she's super friendly, and maybe being on mfc provides her with much-needed social interaction.. i just hate seeing a bunch of douchebag guys in her room (and i've seen other models too) making fun of her. i mean.. it's hard not to- she farts on cam, sticks pads (like sanitary napkins) to her face, etc, but... come on. there is something going on there.

:shock: errrmmm...uhh wow...Yeah, well I was very polite to her when she entered my room...but the message she sent me was a little too much... kinda freaked me out... :pray:

Some model came into my room yesterday and said something like "Come on guys, you should tip her. She's hot!"

I was like "They ARE tipping me!". I think my big spender premium was in there at the time as well, tipping regularly. I don't understand why she did that. :?

Mikeythegeek said:
I honestly don't get the huge toy thing either. It just says to me "hey guys, this is why you could never please me."

Also, the bestiality thing... WHY!? What for!? How fucking retarded/desperate does one need to be to do that!?

UGH. there's only two things that make me flat out nasty to people and that's when they request bestiality and incest stuff. seriously. what the fuck is wrong with people!

bawksy said:
GiaMisaki said:
...incest stuff. seriously. what the fuck is wrong with people!

Wincest?

Recently I had a guy with "daddy" in his username send me a message asking if he could adopt me. For some reason I don't get the impression he really just wanted to feed and shelter me... :think:

AmberCutie said:
Recently I had a guy with "daddy" in his username send me a message asking if he could adopt me. For some reason I don't get the impression he really just wanted to feed and shelter me... :think:

LOL! I love how you put that. That's creepy someone asks people he can adopt them 0.0

Mirra said:
Alura69 said:
ZoeyMore said:
Just wondering how you would fuck a banana. I mean, it's squishy- even still in the peel. And then you wind up with banana pussy creme. ewwww.

http://www.bananaguard.com/products

For added amusement, click the FAQ and read the last one.

:lol: Wonder how many people asked that for it to end up in FAQ

Alura69 said:
ZoeyMore said:

i have seen it done.. with a condom on it

With the greeny bananas/the hard ones with their skin on it's possible. I did a picture set in the kitchen with a carrot and a banana, I can't remember which went in what hole though, although I don't remember having problems getting it in haha!

Reactions: SindiRae
Mikeythegeek said:
Also, the bestiality thing... WHY!? What for!? How fucking retarded/desperate does one need to be to do that!?

Or curious?

---

About fisting:

"Does a pussy really go back to being tight after having a kid?"

And... as my former roommate the lesbian used to say:

"Fisting... okay, but double fisting? That's like shoving my heart and my stomach up her pussy and ass."

---

Incest...

well, with how many adoptions and step-siblings there are...

does it count as incest if they're not biologically related?

Also, if you were adopted as a baby, how do you KNOW that person isn't your brother/sister/cousin?

The reason for the taboo is that, when there are multiple instances of it within a couple generations in the same genetic timeline... then there are mutations. But the occasional occurrence, biologically, no problems.

Have you ever gone away to college, come back two years later to find that your little sister is suddenly a very sexy adult you don't really recognize?

Not to say that I encourage incest, just that I can understand how it happens.

---

Random thought: for both incest and bestiality, it could be the very fact that it IS taboo. "I want what I can't have".

We were just discussing ElenasLocker in another thread since she disappeared for a month or two. When she returned, she seems to have some weird setup going on, where she puts an image (or rotating images) for her cam feed (which isn't allowed, cam feed is required to be an actual live feed of the model) and it seems there's a guy operating the chat room. We heard him coughing.

Pics extremely related.

I wonder what the master plan is here. If it stays this way, I can't imagine the admins letting it go very long.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    270.7 KB · Views: 348
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 347
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 347
Status
Not open for further replies.