AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ComicOzzie said:
Nordling said:
ComicOzzie said:
Pazzaar: I wish hitler was alive to murder u

WTF? Seriously, WTF!
WTF indeed. Now I'm curious about the context, if there even was any. lol

It was a Romanian model, so I guess he thought she was a Gypsy?
Sounds plausible. I've noticed how many idiots don't know the difference between Roma and Romanian. Horrid comment at any rate. Funny too, since the Roma make up only about 3.2% of Romania's population.

ComicOzzie said:
Jupiter551 said:
SZIA said:
Jupiter551 said:
Szia: girls love watching me on cam

LOL - Irony and sarcasm is lost on some folks, but maybe English is not his primary language.
Actually I posted it for the irony, and several people laughed at the irony, but please - show me where the sarcasm is indicated.

Szia was in a model's room yesterday begging her to watch his cam. I didn't detect any irony (or sarcasm) in his pleadings.

=============================================================

LOL - can you prove this from the archives ? Sometimes I suggest but never beg for that via PM.

SZIA said:

LOL - can you prove this from the archives ? Sometimes I suggest but never beg for that via PM.

Don't suggest, sir. Ask. Then you'll know
a) if the model is willing to look at your cam in the first place
and
b) how much (if anything) she's gonna charge you.
Problemo solved, innit.

I'm intrigued though, what do guys get out of having their cam looked at? Is it just something as obvious as being able to show the model their johnson (although, even then I don't really see the appeal)? Or is it more "hey bb, I'm a good looking guy, check my cam so that you might fall in love with me and then we can get together and make rumpy pumpy on my new mattress"?
I mean, it's different if you get to know a model a little and then you start opening your cam for them so they can see what you're doing while you're watching them - I guess it makes the interaction more personal - that I get. But to beg (or pay or even ask) a model who is essentially a complete stranger to open your cam... I dunno, clearly I'm missing something here :?

mynameisbob84 said:
SZIA said:

and
Problemo solved, innit.

I'm intrigued though, what do guys get out of having their cam looked at? Is it just something as obvious as being able to show the model their johnson (although, even then I don't really see the appeal)? Or is it more "hey bb, I'm a good looking guy, check my cam so that you might fall in love with me and then we can get together and make rumpy pumpy on my new mattress"?
I mean, it's different if you get to know a model a little and then you start opening your cam for them so they can see what you're doing while you're watching them - I guess it makes the interaction more personal - that I get. But to beg (or pay or even ask) a model who is essentially a complete stranger to open your cam... I dunno, clearly I'm missing something here :?

Exhibitionism. The same reason dudes are always naked on Omegle- but on MFC they know the girl watching is going to be one they picked out as attractive.

Reactions: Evvie
Jessi said:
mynameisbob84 said:
SZIA said:

and
Problemo solved, innit.

Exhibitionism. The same reason dudes are always naked on Omegle- but on MFC they know the girl watching is going to be one they picked out as attractive.
Agree, but I'll never get over the sheer numbers of exhibitionists. lol

Jessi said:
mynameisbob84 said:
SZIA said:

and
Problemo solved, innit.

So when you open a guy's cam, they tend to be naked? I figured a lot of them would have their dick in their hand but didn't realise they went so far as stripping down completely. I'm learning things :)

"You may not be the finest model on here, but..." (followed by a comment about how much he loves my room)

*sigh*

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
"You may not be the finest model on here, but..." (followed by a comment about how much he loves my room)

*sigh*
And when three or four of us tried to explain to him why that was a back-handed complement, he relegated it all to "negative vibes." lol Fool.

Before I had the chance to mute guests/basics:

Guest52901: u look fucken attractive
Guest52901: take the shirt off hunny
Me: In the topic it says you have to tip 140 tokens first. Which you can't, because you're a guest.
Guest52901: fucken stuck up

And then a second later:

flexeblesteel: welcome to LilyMarie's room. we don't want any niggers, spics, or koreans in here.
Me: What the hell are you talking about???
flexeblesteel: (some stupid troll emote)
flexeblesteel: chill i'm not racist, let's just enjoy the lady

:shock:

LilyMarie said:
Before I had the chance to mute guests/basics:

Guest52901: u look fucken attractive
Guest52901: take the shirt off hunny
Me: In the topic it says you have to tip 140 tokens first. Which you can't, because you're a guest.
Guest52901: fucken stuck up

And then a second later:

flexeblesteel: welcome to LilyMarie's room. we don't want any niggers, spics, or koreans in here.

:shock:

He says the exact same thing in every room he enters. Word for word.

ComicOzzie said:
He says the exact same thing in every room he enters. Word for word.

Part of me is really curious as to what people who do this kind of shit get out of it.
It doesn't make any sense to me personally.

07:59:59 PM exit4you: look I note she's smart she is neutral and think well after and is certainly no party rarely see such women tractor

We've been laughing about this since last night

Wasn't gonna post this but the more I thought about it today the more WTF it became.....

Saw a 'drive by trolling' last night..
guy was in a nice looking models room.
she was busy with her lil toy, not doing a show, but playing.
got the usual rash of compliments and some small tips.
member pops up the old...
"did it hurt when you fell from heaven" line in chat.
you could see her eyebrow raise a bit and the corner of her mouth kind of go up in anticipation of the rest of the traditional compliment.
then he posts......
" cuz it looks like you landed on your face."... followed by a troll face.....

she looked like she'd stepped in poop...
completely broke her mood.
he was gone before she could reach the mouse..... :roll: :snooty:

Reactions: Crazydidi
J3bh8.png

What does he mean....

The_Brown_Fox said:

*sigh*
Was his name Virusphere?

If you contact support they will suspend him for the N word and he will receive a warning on login which he will have to agree to before proceeding.

AliceDoe said:
Tonight is a WTF goldmine!!!

Guest37742: you like

Guest37742: do you like castration

Guest37742: if yes i will give you my balls as agift

WTF????!!!! :?

lol, one time in my room I told my guys that if anyone REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted their dick inside me to just cut it off and mail it on over! No charge!

VeronicaChaos said:
AliceDoe said:

lol, one time in my room I told my guys that if anyone REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted their dick inside me to just cut it off and mail it on over! No charge!

Eew, dude, what is someone had actually done it!! Someone like this guy...

There are some truly crazy people out there...

AliceDoe said:
VeronicaChaos said:
AliceDoe said:

Eew, dude, what is someone had actually done it!! Someone like this guy...

There are some truly crazy people out there...
If they take her seriously and send their penile hack job through the mail, Veronica deserves a thank you and some homemade cookies! Less idiots with peens means less idiots with children. Nothing about this is bad. Hehehe.

nice satanism tattoos

Yes! The all mighty shamrock and swallow are held in high regard in hell. Didn't you know Sailor Jerry was SATAN?!?! :shock:
:roll:

In my Streamate room, I was dancing around, getting ready for a gold show and had a guy pop in and say "pretty girl but I'm not seeing anything, so no cash. Bye"

I think to myself... fucking idiot, the most your gonna see on SM in public chat is tits and usually only the top models who are a minute away from starting a gold show. But I let it go and didn't say anything.

A couple of minutes later... "still not seeing anything. Nope, not getting my money. Earn it.".

About 30 seconds later... "I'm leaving now. With all my money"

60 seconds........

"Bye now."

I finally had to ban this freak for him to shut up.

Reactions: Evvie
ComicOzzie said:
DJPringle: u barefooted? type it i have no sound

Yes, by all means have the model stop her public cum show in front of 1600 people to respond to your fucking fetish. WTF?
Happens alllll the time. These people probably don't even know how to spell the word 'priority'.

TONYST: [:lips]

AliceDoe: Hi [:)]

TONYST: i like what i see?

AliceDoe: Haha, thank you [:D]

TONYST: what size u?

TONYST: were you from? [:confused_1]

AliceDoe: size? in what? clothes, bra, waist...?

AliceDoe: I'm from Sweden

AliceDoe: you?

TONYST: bra?

TONYST: england

AliceDoe: C-cup

TONYST: will you take it off bb?

AliceDoe: Not for free bb

TONYST: how mcuh?

TONYST: [:drool]

AliceDoe: my countdown has 150 tokens left

TONYST: 100?

AliceDoe: 150

AliceDoe: this isn't negitioable

TONYST: 100 if you play after that

Was I being unclear in any way? :woops:

And, at the same time (while talking about a slightly disagreement I had with my parents with a regular of mine)
trutman: my love
trutman: hi how r u
trutman: let see what i can do ok
trutman: is that what you want to do
(I say it takes about two hours by train for me to get to my dad's place)
trutman: mmm long ride
trutman: let me make a call for u ok
(I ask him how he could possibly fix my private family matter)
trutman: i have people
(I say he doesn't even know my real name)
trutman: and see you dance

LOLWHUT?? xD :?