AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ComicOzzie said:
brandonscock5: Ive been told my dick is tiny and im extremely turned on by small penis humiliation...are you into it? Im looking to cam in private

Not creepy at all...

I had this guy in my room tonight, I don't mind privates of that nature but I was clearly in the middle of a countdown for a wax show... :woops: I will never understand why guys think that's an appropriate time to propose a private.

MadisonLeigh said:
ComicOzzie said:
brandonscock5: Ive been told my dick is tiny and im extremely turned on by small penis humiliation...are you into it? Im looking to cam in private

Not creepy at all...

I had this guy in my room tonight, I don't mind privates of that nature but I was clearly in the middle of a countdown for a wax show... :woops: I will never understand why guys think that's an appropriate time to propose a private.

I don't get how being humiliated is (apparently) such a popular fetish.

MadisonLeigh said:
ComicOzzie said:

Not creepy at all...

Some girls take privates during countdowns. Especially the goal is pretty far away still.

BoltEyeAm said:
MadisonLeigh said:
ComicOzzie said:

Not creepy at all...

Some girls take privates during countdowns. Especially the goal is pretty far away still.

Well I was less than 100 tokens away from completing the countdown so I think it would have been pretty unacceptable to take a private. I personally feel that it's bad etiquette to leave to do a private when people have tipped towards a show.

Small penis humiliation is a really common fetish and most submissive guys seem to be into it. That guy actually asked very politely- although asking during a countdown he shouldnt be surprised to be denied.
I hate when guys come in and say "Whats an okay penis size to you?" or "My penis is 4 inches is that normal"
like they're trying to trick you into into talking about their fetish :roll: I like to respond with "actually I like em small because it doesnt hurt, and if they're curved it reaches my gspot perfectly!" :lol:

10^21 tokens, presumably at 6 cents each, would total 6 * 10^19 USD.

That would equal $60,000,000 Trillion USD. Given that the world GDP is at $63.12 Trillion at the current moment in time, he claims to have at least 95,056,934.2205% more wealth than the entire global net spending of 2011 - that he's willing and able to spend on a model who shows a non photoshopped picture of herself and her brother. I have a hard time believing that.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
This quote is from a regular who has been in my room for months (never tipped) always has a snarky remark after everything I say. He was giving me shit about something for the 105845934943 time so I said "One day Im gonna get you to buy some tokens and tip me" to which he replied..."When I start fapping to you, I promise I'll start tipping"

Orly? Im good enough to hang out with for months and months but not worthy of being tipped? :shock:

Too bad I didn't cap it... But last night, one fellow with the name "LonelyLoser" (literally, but some numbers at the end) came in and started crying about how he hates women. I was like hey, this dude is a conversation piece so I encouraged him to bitch about an ex girlfriend or what have you. But he just said he was so ugly that no women would ever want him. I told him I didn't believe him and we chatted for three or four minutes.

After that he faded away but about ten minutes later he would start posting emotes of tumbleweeds blowing buy, crickets, that kind of "where is everyone?" shit even though there was an active convo going on.

He finally started yelling at me that I was paying attention to everyone else but not him.

I said no, there were lots of premium members in the room I wasn't talking to because I assumed they just wanted to chill out. I was talking to people in the room who were actually talking and not posting stupid emotes once every couple of minutes. Then I banned him.

It was then pointed out to me that he had 54 one-star ratings on his profile.

Sia Green said:
This quote is from a regular who has been in my room for months (never tipped) always has a snarky remark after everything I say. He was giving me shit about something for the 105845934943 time so I said "One day Im gonna get you to buy some tokens and tip me" to which he replied..."When I start fapping to you, I promise I'll start tipping"

Orly? Im good enough to hang out with for months and months but not worthy of being tipped? :shock:

Yeah I hate that attitude, there are models I'm strictly friends with that I just hang out with and chat but I still tip from time to time because a)I want to, it's nice to cause a smile sometimes and b) I care about them, even if it's not in a fappy way, and like showing it.

Btw I love the word "snarky" lol, I didnt know anyone else really used it :lol:

Reactions: Akabu and Sia Green
BoltEyeAm said:
Evvie said:
It was then pointed out to me that he had 54 one-star ratings on his profile.
Does this mean 54 people rated him one star? How do you view the amount of ratings?

That is what it means. You have to view their full profile and you can see the amount of rates, just like on a model's profile.

Jupiter551 said:
Sia Green said:

Yeah I hate that attitude, there are models I'm strictly friends with that I just hang out with and chat but I still tip from time to time because a)I want to, it's nice to cause a smile sometimes and b) I care about them, even if it's not in a fappy way, and like showing it.

Btw I love the word "snarky" lol, I didnt know anyone else really used it :lol:

Snarky reminds me of snarks from Half-Life. Every time I hear it. :violin:

Identical twins lol.
bosster: alesia ??? why u copy one of anoook video ???
saywhat369: boss, they are twins
Jupiter551: yeah alesia, stop copying anook!
Alesia_: what i copy idiot
bosster: twins ?

Reactions: SNATCH
hornygods said:
10^21 tokens, presumably at 6 cents each, would total 6 * 10^19 USD.

That would equal $60,000,000 Trillion USD. Given that the world GDP is at $63.12 Trillion at the current moment in time, he claims to have at least 95,056,934.2205% more wealth than the entire global net spending of 2011 - that he's willing and able to spend on a model who shows a non photoshopped picture of herself and her brother. I have a hard time believing that.
It looked to me like obvious hyperbole, and he wasn't offering it to the model, but the guy whom he claims reneged on the "city guess" bet.

yet another troll.

Attachments

• ahole.jpg
    ahole.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 89
Poker_Babe said:
yet another troll.
Yo chickee, have you tried the browser? It's so way much cooler than the software. ;)

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Poker_Babe said:
yet another troll.

I actually got OneSumKing in my room. He came in and said "Hey cunt, let's see those titties". Banhammer soon followed.

Anyway I encourage you ladies to pre-ban him as clearly he's one of "those".

I am also curious in the ways that the browser is awesomer than the software for running MFC?

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Onesum was in my room today spouting off the same tired old crap he always does. Ive actually gotten him to tip me before by telling him his insults weren't very original and Id seen him say the same thing to another girl minutes before I got on cam. Hes just a washed up nobody troll. His objective is to get banned. Put him on ignore to really piss him off lololol :lol: :lol:

This just happened in a new model's room..
pYsfb.png

...I just love those guests who threaten to leave your room if you don't do what they want. Oh man. They will never understand. :/

LilyMarie said:
This just happened in a new model's room..

...I just love those guests who threaten to leave your room if you don't do what they want. Oh man. They will never understand. :/
OMG uprising!

Evvie said:
I actually got OneSumKing in my room. He came in and said "Hey cunt, let's see those titties".
How were you able to resist such a suave, intelligent, gentlemanly come-on? :lol:

... epic night for member fails in my room...

and though i got the epic scholar/gentleman onesum in for a while, i think if i had to choose just one, id say this beat anything his eloquent little trollmouth came up with:

BALDmuscle: i would drag by balls across a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie....lol

:handgestures-salute:

continue to surprise me. lmfao. ugh.

Jupiter551 said:
MadisonLeigh said:
ComicOzzie said:

Not creepy at all...

I don't get how being humiliated is (apparently) such a popular fetish.

It really is. SO much so that I walk around with a tape measure. Seriously, though, I'm not sure what's behind it but I think it's a need to be hurt, and I know it's a paradox with many men who need to feel some sort of pain or jealousy to get sexually excited. I think it's along the same lines of the jealous husband hearing his wife make different sounds with her new bigger/better/black lover... the hurt causes deep emotion and somehow that causes excitement.

CassieRamone said:
... epic night for member fails in my room...

and though i got the epic scholar/gentleman onesum in for a while, i think if i had to choose just one, id say this beat anything his eloquent little trollmouth came up with:

BALDmuscle: i would drag by balls across a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie....lol

:handgestures-salute:

continue to surprise me. lmfao. ugh.

It's actually a very old 4chan meme that refers to a girl with a nice ass. I'm not sure if he meant that in a derogatory way, but knowing that kind of member... maybe.

EDIT - I lol'd at the above post.