AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have a few saved up:

fish1.pngfish2.png
No, I don't remember, and I don't know why you're telling me about this. 🐟 🍣

snails.png
I swear I've seen this snail guy come in on a few different accounts over the years. Like a broken record. 🐌

Sorry.png
Bloody hell, Junior. Sorry. I can't serve this to my customers. Sorry.

maybeitsmeth.png
???

BooksAreForNerds.png
Books are for nerds, and I hate nerds (not really, the user actually just came in to insult my intelligence, and was silenced).

I won't say anything to this, just.. wow
I think this model has grey chat hidden for herself or she is just good at ignoring guys like this. If it is hidden for her, then it's another example why I don't think it's a good idea. If you want to hide grey chat from yourself, I think it should be hidden from all other viewers too except other greys.

4:50 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Can I put my man meat in between your ass crack then into your mouth

4:50 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Penis warm uncut foreskin 9 in VEINY throbbing curved mushroom head throbbing schlong man meat

4:51 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
You will feel daddy's warm penis in your warm love tunnel

4:52 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Warm sperm filling your wet open tunnel

4:53 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Let's masterbate together and cum together watching each other your vagina bald hairless shaven cunt and daddy huge sausage kilbasi salami

4:55 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Watching you watching daddy jerking off his huge member and ejaculate huge liad

4:55 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Do you masturbate on vamera

4:56 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Daddys a pervert watching you babygirl

4:58 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Barbie doll with exposed perky breasts and nipples ready for suckling babygirl

4:58 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Barbie doll

4:59 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Pretty Barbie doll

5:00 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Babygirl what you do to daddy is teasing daddy to ruin.

5:01 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Real live Barbie Doll

5:02 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Daddy be back. Daddy volcano erupted Barbie Hudson. I will stop by again. Buy Barbie

5:03 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Oh babygirl

5:05 AM
UGLYPENIS10iINCH
Daddy bring pretty babygirl a toy next Barbie

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
I think this guy may have missed off a decimal point somewhere :rofl:
I have never ever heard of penis being called a "bird" before. Not sure if it's just a translation error for him or what the hell.

6:36 PM
monkeyboy0931876
Now see you,my bird very have feel,now 40 cm,very big and strong

6:37 PM
monkeyboy0931876
Now 45 cm

6:38 PM
monkeyboy0931876
if see your pink boob,my bird 50 cm
Bubbles on Trailer Park Boys calls his a bird

Attachments

• IMG_2322.jpg
    IMG_2322.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 6
well it's not a member I guess. but seeing this in a Tip menu, really did make me go WTF.. hope this isn't pushed by a studio as the account is shared between more users.. (and one has one of these tattoos already)

View attachment 97834
if the model is already tatted out, i can see it. but side eying the permanent branding for $1k. it might cost all of that to get it laser removed in the future. at least charge three times that.

if the model is already tatted out, i can see it. but side eying the permanent branding for $1k. it might cost all of that to get it laser removed in the future. at least charge three times that.
she doesn't have many tattoos at all... the one she has gotten from a member stands out quite a bit... I think it's insane to let someone brand you for this amount.. so yea

well it's not a member I guess. but seeing this in a Tip menu, really did make me go WTF.. hope this isn't pushed by a studio as the account is shared between more users.. (and one has one of these tattoos already)

View attachment 97834

It used to be common on MFC for models to have “Write your name on my body” on their tip menu, but it was in dry erase marker…not a permanent tattoo. 👀

Reactions: Ozzie_
It used to be common on MFC for models to have “Write your name on my body” on their tip menu, but it was in dry erase marker…not a permanent tattoo. 👀
Yea I still see these around on CB even, I can get these, I honestly thought there would be a rule against something like this when it's permanent though, but I do guess it is up to people themselves..

Yeah, that is very common but then the model can just wipe it off with a wet wipe after.

The tattoo things feels wild, but then people have control over what they do with their bodies

I did know a model who kept her pubic hair unshaven who had shaving on her tip menu for like 10k tokens but obviously that grows back in a few weeks so a different level

May be that; could also be that they want to enjoy it 1-on-1

For real, I feel like there’s been an increase in the number of members that camp out until a model starts performing a publicly tipped action (either a completed goal or a tip menu item) just so they can swoop in and request a private the moment it begins.

I don’t think they get off on the show itself, I think they get off on denying other tippers what they tipped for. But I’ve seen it in three different rooms in the past month or so.

For real, I feel like there’s been an increase in the number of members that camp out until a model starts performing a publicly tipped action (either a completed goal or a tip menu item) just so they can swoop in and request a private the moment it begins.

I don’t think they get off on the show itself, I think they get off on denying other tippers what they tipped for. But I’ve seen it in three different rooms in the past month or so.

From what I've seen in the past when visiting models on Streamate...guys are notorious for waiting until the model starts a GOLD show timer...to then ask her "Wanna go private, bb?" Lol. This is right after she'd been waiting for someone to go private. Now when she's got a GOLD show timer going, and has typed out the show description, suddenly someone expects her to stop the timer to go into a private show that may or may not even last long.

One model on CB never shaved her pubes and she had a tip of 25,000 tokens to do it. Some dude came in and threw down 250,000 tokens to make her do it right then and there. She wanted a down payment on a house and she got it.

@Lilly_____ yeah all of us were hella jealous and also thought it was super cool at the same time. That member hasn't been seen on site since.

Last edited:

Yep. There is one model I recently just stopped seeing because literally every time I would tip for something or tip up to a goal almost by myself some dude would take her private before I could enjoy what I had tipped for. It felt like throwing tokens down a bottomless hole

This was in a room where there was regular tipping from up to about 20 members, but the moderator seemed to resent not having the model's attention.
He was suggesting playing his idea of Russian Roulette - if the model chose a number, then he would ban or silence the user numbered in that position in the room list.
When she said no to that, he tried asking her to go exclusive instead.
Definitely a weird WTF dynamic going on there....... I didn't hang around.
mod roulette.png

Yep. There is one model I recently just stopped seeing because literally every time I would tip for something or tip up to a goal almost by myself some dude would take her private before I could enjoy what I had tipped for. It felt like throwing tokens down a bottomless hole
It's a calculated decision for me. If the majority of the room is below me in tokens and the person asking for private is above me, I'm taking the private. Everyone else can be upset but let's face it, at the end of the day you don't go to work to earn token money for nothing and models don't work their asses off to walk away with a few bucks. It's high stakes on our end because we can go days or weeks or months without great tipping and we have to live and adjust our lives accordingly whereas most tippers who are not business owners themselves have a set income every week/month. We're hungry. And that steak on a plate looks fucking delicious compared to the carrot sticks.

If you've tipped thousands of tokens I can understand the frustration. If you've tipped a few or hit close to goal but under 1000, I'm not all that worried about your opinion about what I do in my room.

She may also be a studio model and required to take any private presented.

Reactions: Hiunds
It's a calculated decision for me. If the majority of the room is below me in tokens and the person asking for private is above me, I'm taking the private. Everyone else can be upset but let's face it, at the end of the day you don't go to work to earn token money for nothing and models don't work their asses off to walk away with a few bucks. It's high stakes on our end because we can go days or weeks or months without great tipping and we have to live and adjust our lives accordingly whereas most tippers who are not business owners themselves have a set income every week/month. We're hungry. And that steak on a plate looks fucking delicious compared to the carrot sticks.

If you've tipped thousands of tokens I can understand the frustration. If you've tipped a few or hit close to goal but under 1000, I'm not all that worried about your opinion about what I do in my room.

In my case, I primarily buy private shows. But in between, sometimes I’ll tip for this or that in public. So I get the whole “you could have taken her private instead” side of it.

I just feel like there’s gotta be a way to treat the public tippers reasonably well without sacrificing the deliberately shit-stirring private buyer in the process. I feel like it shouldn’t have to be one or the other.

Example: In one of the rooms where this happened, the model approached me off site afterward and said she felt like it was disrespectful that she didn’t complete the paid-for public goal in addition to taking the private (note that the apology was not for taking the private itself, which is of course fine). And she offered a make-good in a future show. I thought that was cool and reasonable of her.

And although I understand that you don’t care about a member’s opinion of your room activities, maybe someone else reading this will care about my thoughts on this, so I’ll add: A paid-for show shouldn’t be disregarded just because it was crowd-funded by several tippers in small increments instead of one dude with a fat wallet. If it’s paid for, it’s paid for.

In my case, I primarily buy private shows. But in between, sometimes I’ll tip for this or that in public. So I get the whole “you could have taken her private instead” side of it.

I just feel like there’s gotta be a way to treat the public tippers reasonably well without sacrificing the deliberately shit-stirring private buyer in the process. I feel like it shouldn’t have to be one or the other.

Example: In one of the rooms where this happened, the model approached me off site afterward and said she felt like it was disrespectful that she didn’t complete the paid-for public goal in addition to taking the private (note that the apology was not for taking the private itself, which is of course fine). And she offered a make-good in a future show. I thought that was cool and reasonable of her.

And although I understand that you don’t care about a member’s opinion of your room activities, maybe someone else reading this will care about my thoughts on this, so I’ll add: A paid-for show shouldn’t be disregarded just because it was crowd-funded by several tippers in small increments instead of one dude with a fat wallet. If it’s paid for, it’s paid for.

Stopped reading at shit stirring.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smoothie

I feel you. What's shitty, IMO, is that on Streamate (I know on SM private shows is where the money is...not so much tips in free chat, but...)...if I was about to give a quick tits flash for someone who'd tipped for it, but then at that moment a different member clicks the button to take me private (premium)...there's no option for me to decline it and say "Hold on, babe. Doing a tits flash, and then we can play in private." Nope, I'm not even given a choice and asked if I'm up for a private. So whatever I'm currently saying or doing is interrupted by this other guy who's taken me private without asking. Once I'm in there, I just have to hope that he doesn't do that crap where he quickly ends it before he gets charged...and have to try to keep him in the private session for a while.

This isn't an issue on MyFreeCams. On there I'd at least be given the option to accept or deny the private show, and I'm able to do that quick flash that was tipped for, and then the other guy (who's probably enjoying the view himself) can still send me a private show invitation which I will accept.

Oh, I understand. But if I am in the process of evaluating if I want to visit you regularly and my experience is nothing gets completed in the public room because a private always takes precedence then I probably will just conclude your room isn’t for me. It’s a business decision for the model and for me too. No harm, no foul

The flip side of that is that I am very loyal to models who don’t take privates (or only on a very rare basis when it is a known big tipper/regular) when they are in the middle of something significant with me or have active goals that are getting a lot of action.

Look, I feel like it’s tacky to talk amounts but I am a very good tipper. Generally that’s not the problem, although obviously when you are new to a model they won’t know about you until you prove it. Also you make an excellent point that if she is with a studio she may have to take all privates.

This was in a room where there was regular tipping from up to about 20 members, but the moderator seemed to resent not having the model's attention.
He was suggesting playing his idea of Russian Roulette - if the model chose a number, then he would ban or silence the user numbered in that position in the room list.
When she said no to that, he tried asking her to go exclusive instead.
Definitely a weird WTF dynamic going on there....... I didn't hang around.
View attachment 97840

Ew, that's fucked up. Ugh, this is what happens when you choose the wrong person(s) to be your moderator(s), and they let the title go to their damn head. That mod has probably run off a lot of potential tippers from her room, because who the hell can truly enjoy themselves while being in a room like that where it's the mod trying to run shit? YIKES...

That's a damn shame. And he's probably the type who, if he's ever stripped of his moderator privileges, would get nasty with her real quick...and go from telling her "Love you" to "Get a real job, you ungrateful whore."