AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The whole daddy thing freaks me right out. Anytime someone comes in with that name I don’t pay much attention to them. I wish there was a section on our profile in sm to explain boundaries and what we won’t do…even if it just had the title “turn offs”
As a user I agree it is weird. I have had a couple models just start calling me daddy unprompted and it is kind of a mood killer for me

As a user I agree it is weird. I have had a couple models just start calling me daddy unprompted and it is kind of a mood killer for me

Agreed. I know it’s pretty common and I’ve come to accept that I’ll see it fairly often. But when a model addresses me as “Daddy” unprovoked, it feels gross.

And I know it’s not necessarily that the model is projecting that fetish onto me - sometimes they just address men that way in general, as a catch-all greeting. But it still sits wrong with me.

Agreed. I know it’s pretty common and I’ve come to accept that I’ll see it fairly often. But when a model addresses me as “Daddy” unprovoked, it feels gross.

And I know it’s not necessarily that the model is projecting that fetish onto me - sometimes they just address men that way in general, as a catch-all greeting. But it still sits wrong with me.
The whole "mommy / daddy" thing gives me the creeps also.

However, "Daddy" has history, Marylin Monro in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" (I think it was) refers to her wealthy fiance as "Daddy". I guess referring to a sugar daddy maybe? In the Fleetwood Mac song "Oh Daddy" Christine McVie was clearly not singing about her father.

Of course in Colombia both mami and papi are common terms of endearment for many.

The whole "mommy / daddy" thing gives me the creeps also.

However, "Daddy" has history, Marylin Monro in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" (I think it was) refers to her wealthy fiance as "Daddy". I guess referring to a sugar daddy maybe? In the Fleetwood Mac song "Oh Daddy" Christine McVie was clearly not singing about her father.

Of course in Colombia both mami and papi are common terms of endearment for many.

Oh yeah, I definitely understand all that. It’s just for me personally, I’d rather not be called that, in the context of happy fun sexy time. :)

I call my husband daddy in reference to the cat and during sex BUT it's a completely different dynamic between us than some stranger on the internet who sat down at a keyboard and created a username with daddy in it. Or the other really disgusting, creepy, weirdo shit they come up with instead, but I digress. Screaming "Daddy" in my bedroom because "baby" or his actual name makes me laugh so hard I can't keep going is vastly different than some guy with buying power asking me to refer to him in that way.

I was led to believe in Latin America and South American cultures, Papi & Mami are forms of respect, not sexual in any way. Kind of the way Americans have adopted king/queen for their exalted loved ones.

I was led to believe in Latin America and South American cultures, Papi & Mami are forms of respect, not sexual in any way. Kind of the way Americans have adopted king/queen for their exalted loved ones.
You could be correct. Although from my viewing of Colombian movies and TV, both are used there as terms of endearment. More or less interchangeably for "sweetheart" or "baby" etc, although my friend hates the usage with a passion. One thing I have learned is how diverse colloquialisms and slang are even in a country as physically small as Colombia, so across Latin & Southern America I guess it'd be even wider.

Often I will discover a new phrase and try it out only to be met with the text equivalent of a blank stare :rofl: , or "Oh... maybe they say that in Bogota." Or "Oh yes that is a term in Medellin" :)

Reactions: Vixxen81
The whole daddy thing freaks me right out. Anytime someone comes in with that name I don’t pay much attention to them. I wish there was a section on our profile in sm to explain boundaries and what we won’t do…even if it just had the title “turn offs”
Yeah I know it has its own kinky meaning and all and people don't necessarily mean a father figure but it's just SO WEIRD to me.. i ignore them too. Just can't say it.

ETA: the papi / mami thing might be ok in Hispanic Latin America, but in Brazil people would be completely weirded out. Please remember that not all South Americans are Hispanic

I have personally had a couple of models want to call me "daddy" and for me to call them something like "bitch" or "slut". For some, it really is a turn so I don't even mind. I always used to be weirded out and uncomfortable for all of this, but then there was a particular model who really loves it, so I got comfortable and enjoyed it with her. It turns her on (A LOT) so it turns me on. It's not something I go around saying and doing with all models though, and never would/could.

But, I do think it's stupid when guys all go around to every woman and call themselves "daddy" or call the models slut/bitch etc.

I have personally had a couple of models want to call me "daddy" and for me to call them something like "bitch" or "slut". For some, it really is a turn so I don't even mind. I always used to be weirded out and uncomfortable for all of this, but then there was a particular model who really loves it, so I got comfortable and enjoyed it with her. It turns her on (A LOT) so it turns me on. It's not something I go around saying and doing with all models though, and never would/could.

But, I do think it's stupid when guys all go around to every woman and call themselves "daddy" or call the models slut/bitch etc.
Yeah the wannabe "dom daddy" guys who will just start calling you bitch, whore, slut etc without checking if it's ok or not first piss me off so much. Especially because they'll do it to any model regardless of whether she's a dom, sub or switch. Read the room before you get yourself banned from it assholes

I will only call someone daddy if their name has it in there. My dad is a real life piece of shit, i don't want to lump anyone in the same group as him. On the flipside - I don't mind being called baby girl or something similar. I'm ok being called a slut in the right context - not just out of left field and just some rando coming in and calling me that right off the bat. Not a fan of being called a bitch in any setting other than someone calling me a bad bitch. I hope that makes sense.

It’s always randoms that don’t know you from jack, that come in all over familiar calling models that. It irritates me too, not necessarily because of the exact terms used, but more the presumption and over familiarity. I ain’t no ones nothing, until (and big if) I decide to be 🤷‍♀️

Anyways I was too slow but I wanted to screenshot you guys a funny one. I had a user naming themselves “ImRichBitch” linger in my room and finally, eventually tip 5 tokens with a note saying “nice tits”. Made me laugh. Surrrrrre you’re rich 😂 that’s 25 cents you fucking wankshaft 😂 it’s always these guys that put “baller” , “money man”, “wealthy” or “rich” in their names that tip tiny or not at all.

Last edited:
It’s always randoms that don’t know you from jack, that come in all over familiar calling models that. It irritates me too, not necessarily because of the exact terms used, but more the presumption and over familiarity. I ain’t no ones nothing, until (and big if) I decide to be 🤷‍♀️

Anyways I was too slow but I wanted to screenshot you guys a funny one. I had a user naming themselves “ImRichBitch” linger in my room and finally, eventually tip 5 tokens with a note saying “nice tits”. Made me laugh. Surrrrrre you’re rich 😂 that’s 25 cents you fucking wankshaft 😂 it’s always these guys that put “baller” , “money man”, “wealthy” or “rich” in their names that tip tiny or not at all.
It's always the ones with money or their dick size in their usernames too.....this is just me being snarky!

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
The Ferrari:
4b3b91be07b2254a92725676d027c27e.jpg

As a guy, I too am extremely impressed by the feat of being able to fuck yourself as a guy, holy moly, wow! I am just trying to imagine the logistics of it in my own mind and can't haha.

As a guy, I too am extremely impressed by the feat of being able to fuck yourself as a guy, holy moly, wow! I am just trying to imagine the logistics of it in my own mind and can't haha.
Some guys can oil their balls up and fit them in there too. I guess they like give them a little massage by clamping their anus or whatever. It's cute.