AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mid hitachi cum show in TitsandTatts room:

r2YMNZV.jpg

yummybrownfox said:
Speaking of Toy Story, I apologize if I've posted this before, but LilyMarie's post reminded me of it:

3sdF7.jpg

:lol:

This was a while back, and that model isn't on MFC anymore.
Really? I thought I'd seen her a couple weeks ago. I always thought of her as the "James Brown" of cam models...she worked harder than anyone else. :)

Nordling said:
Really? I thought I'd seen her a couple weeks ago. I always thought of her as the "James Brown" of cam models...she worked harder than anyone else. :)

Maybe she changed her mind and stayed with the site then. I know that some months ago, I was in her room, and she was announcing that it was her last day on MFC. It was in her room topic too.

Reactions: Nordling
yummybrownfox said:
Nordling said:

Maybe she changed her mind and stayed with the site then. I know that some months ago, I was in her room, and she was announcing that it was her last day on MFC. It was in her room topic too.
You're right, my memory sucks. She hasn't logged on since December. Hope she's having a great life.

yummybrownfox said:
Nordling said:

I've seen a few 'retire' and then return a week or 2 later. Sometimes even under a different name. :lol:

emptiedglass said:
yummybrownfox said:
Nordling said:

I've seen a few 'retire' and then return a week or 2 later. Sometimes even under a different name. :lol:

Camming is hard to stay away from, surprisingly. I tried to call it quits once and I just couldn't stay away. :lol:

mynameisbob84 said:
vlad.mazare said:
Whats the point of retiring then coming back? Why not just stay

Why does anyone change their mind ever? About anything? I don't get it :?
Gosh dangit if life just isn't SO inflexible. :woops: It's not like we all plan our whole lives out and then don't have those plans upheaved on us or anything.

mynameisbob84 said:
vlad.mazare said:
Whats the point of retiring then coming back? Why not just stay

Why does anyone change their mind ever? About anything? I don't get it :?

Literally the only reason I did was room counts. The amount of people I gained on MFC was ridiculous when I had my name start with the letter 'A'. I went from my old 10-15 people as Tigresslily to 30-100 as A_Cute_Mew. Alphabetic order makes a difference. Though I don't know about other girls unless maybe they're just unhappy with their name. Also as for the leaving thing...many girls leave/come back for many reasons. One benefit I know of for coming back on MFC anyway, is the She's Back lable (though I'm not entirely sure how it works). Other girls leave for a time to even out their camscore back to 1000. One girl I know didn't really need to cam for a point while living with her family, and brought her score up to 1000 from 300. Hell I went off MFC recently switching to Streamate, and my score has only gone up every day sometimes a ton a day, very rarely does it go down. :twocents-02cents:

So if you find a way to do the BAF campaign well, you could be earning $15(not sure if its correct, if it isn't someone say the correct amount) per premium as a model and if your offline it will start building up your camscore so when you do return you could have much more people in your room and more potetional tippers and people to take you pvt.

Reactions: VenPerv2
I had basics unmuted for a few minutes in the beginning.

seancollins8: take of your top

Me: *ignores*

seancollins8: flash me

Me: why would I flash you?

seancollins8: because its your job

LilyMarie said:
I had basics unmuted for a few minutes in the beginning.

seancollins8: take of your top

Me: *ignores*

seancollins8: flash me

Me: why would I flash you?

seancollins8: because its your job

I had a self-entitled dude in my room who demanded a flash, I just pointed my torch to the cam and ...well flashed it. :lol:

lilniner: hi bb
my_thick_cock: omg
slinkman00: mmmhmmm
lilniner: so glad you are back
my_thick_cock: boobs for breakfast
ElLocoTigre: made in heaven
my_thick_cock: sunny side up
ElLocoTigre: naturals?
lilniner: my dick says hi

Here's a typical chat in MFC. We've got:
1) a dude who names himself after his large penis :roll:
2) an idiot who cannot tell natural tits from implants :woops:
3) an mmmmmmtard :-x
4) and a guy with a talking penis :?

And you ladies say its difficult to get a good conversation going... :snooty:

JordanBlack said:
He wants to know if you're real or a recording.

:thumbleft:

Reactions: Jupiter551
I had the epitome of a basic in my room tonight... wooow... he really lived up to all the clichés! :D
For easier readability, I'm cutting out all other conversation :mrgreen:

04:51:51 PM honeybum21: your really hot
04:52:16 PM honeybum21: damn it girl
(me: thanks)
04:52:31 PM honeybum21: no prob
04:54:15 PM honeybum21: nice clev
04:55:27 PM honeybum21: nice bra
04:56:07 PM honeybum21: thats wonderful and yumm

04:56:35 PM honeybum21: when you gon show us your biibs???
04:56:46 PM honeybum21: boobs
04:58:22 PM LilyMarie: "http://i.imgur.com/SUr280K.jpg"
04:58:42 PM LilyMarie: ^ requested pic of my biibs
04:58:55 PM honeybum21: what bout your boobs??

05:01:02 PM honeybum21: i wish i can give you tokens but i cant
(me: of course you can, just become a premium)
05:02:01 PM honeybum21: well im a basic member
(me: then become a premium! Everybody has 20 dollars.)
05:03:30 PM honeybum21: well i buy beer for parties so i dont have money
(me: wow, I think it's time for you to go!!)
05:04:07 PM honeybum21: kiss my ass ugly bitch