AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

They blocked me for looking younger than the ideal age, my age had already been verified

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2024
Best regards @PunkerBarbie, my yen_yard account had already been verified by the chaturbate team and today they blocked me for appearing younger than I am. I have documents where my age can be verified without problems. I really come to ask for your help. We need to work again and we ask for an opportunity to continue broadcasting please

I have a strong feeling that the response to the inquiry says something along the lines of "your appearance looks too young, try again in 6 months."

I hope I'm wrong. But I think this is their usual go-to for this situation. Which is strange to me, because a person isn't going to naturally look that much older in 6 months, and if their verified ID shows they're an adult, they're an adult regardless of their facial features.

Upvote 0
Tengo la fuerte sensación de que la respuesta a la consulta dice algo así como "tu apariencia parece demasiado joven, inténtalo de nuevo en 6 meses".

Ojalá me equivoque. Pero creo que esta es su opción habitual para esta situación. Lo cual es extraño para mí, porque una persona no se verá naturalmente mucho mayor en 6 meses, y si su identificación verificada muestra que es un adulto, es un adulto independientemente de sus rasgos faciales.

I have a strong feeling that the response to the inquiry says something along the lines of "your appearance looks too young, try again in 6 months."

Ojalá me equivoque. Pero creo que esta es su opción habitual para esta situación. Lo cual es extraño para mí, porque una persona no se verá naturalmente mucho mayor en 6 meses, y si su identificación verificada muestra que es un adulto, es un adulto independientemente de sus rasgos faciales.Saludos cordiales, ámbar.
Saludos cordiales, @AmberCutie

Precisely as you point out was the response that Chaturbate had to us, we are doing everything possible to get Chaturbate to remove this transmission block from us since this is our current means of work. We want to contact you to see if by any chance you know of any method or means to remove this block, we would be very grateful as this situation is quite discouraging and the truth is that we need to keep working.

Upvote 0

I hope I'm wrong. But I think this is their usual go-to for this situation. Which is strange to me, because a person isn't going to naturally look that much older in 6 months, and if their verified ID shows they're an adult, they're an adult regardless of their facial features.
I agree. From an admin position, would you rather answer three hundred false reports or ban the room causing the reports to be generated?

Upvote 0
I agree. From an admin position, would you rather answer three hundred false reports or ban the room causing the reports to be generated?
From the model's point of view, it is also quite unfair that they block the right to broadcast a model based on her facial features since it has already been verified.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
From the model's point of view, it is also quite unfair that they block the right to broadcast a model based on her facial features since it has already been verified.
I understand your point of view. Unfortunately, you are but one broadcaster in a sea of thousands and CB has no cause to continue business with you if your broadcasts are constantly being reported as an underage person. There are other sites you can try if they don't unban your account. :h:

Upvote 0
At the onset of reports about the room, ban, but then verify ID and unban instead of hanging them out to dry for 6 months. Have a process in place to limit reports on that room/model so they don't have to repeat the process 300 more times.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, you are but one broadcaster in a sea of thousands and CB
Yeah I think ultimately what it comes down to is this, CB doesn't need to care beyond just removing the model from the site and wiping their hands clean.

Business is business.

Upvote 0
Yeah I think ultimately what it comes down to is this, CB doesn't need to care beyond just removing the model from the site and wiping their hands clean.

Business is business.
Sad but true. :(

Edit: To your original reply to me, that would be the sane/reasonable thing to do but we all know how that works. In that it doesn't, at all.

Double edit: A user can only report a room one time per IP address. Of course a VPN could allow manipulation.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
you know of any method or means to remove this block, we would be very grateful as this situation is quite discouraging and the truth is that we need to keep working.
The way to "remove" the block is to stream on another site. CB wont remove the block before they review it in 6 months, at which time you may be asked to wait a further 6 months.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
This is exactly my problem. I “appear too young” so I was suspended from broadcasting. What my issue is, is that I had 30k tokens I was going to cash out and never got the chance to, and the email they send to me said “rest assured any tokens in my account would be distributed on the next pay out date”. That date was days ago, and I have no payment and my tokens are sitting in my account being held hostage basically. So what am I supposed to do now?

Upvote 0
This is exactly my problem. I “appear too young” so I was suspended from broadcasting. What my issue is, is that I had 30k tokens I was going to cash out and never got the chance to, and the email they send to me said “rest assured any tokens in my account would be distributed on the next pay out date”. That date was days ago, and I have no payment and my tokens are sitting in my account being held hostage basically. So what am I supposed to do now?
Did you convert the tokens to cash or are they still shareable site credits?

Upvote 0
Did you convert the tokens to cash or are they still shareable site credits?
I did not convert them. I wasn’t even warned about anything I just got an email and was suspended all in the same time frame. I can’t do anything with the tokens as it says I need “age verification” to do anything with them. I’m not banned from the site, just suspended from broadcasting. If I go into the age verification it says accepted. But also says person rejected. But why send in the email that they would be cashed out for me and then not do it?

Upvote 0
I did not convert them. I wasn’t even warned about anything I just got an email and was suspended all in the same time frame. I can’t do anything with the tokens as it says I need “age verification” to do anything with them. I’m not banned from the site, just suspended from broadcasting. If I go into the age verification it says accepted. But also says person rejected. But why send in the email that they would be cashed out for me and then not do it?
It's a blanket response. If they were cashed out then you'd receive the payment.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.