AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
It's the first game I'm seriously considering paying full price for, but I haven't yet.

Anyone get it? Is it as great as people are saying?

I'm on the verge of finally cracking and getting a PS4, and this is the first game I shall be buying. Been reading up on the first two games, the characters and the lore and whatnot. Seems very Game of Thrones-y. Played a little of the Witcher 2 today as well (stopped playing when I realised I didn't have the second disc so wouldn't be able to finish it anyway) and it seems like a pretty good series of games.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I'm playing on PS4 and it is a amazing open world action RPG. So far I'm in Velen (No Man's Land) dealing with the Blood Baron last quest (I think this must be the last one) and building a Geralt with a strong fast attack combined with Quen and Igni.

MrRodry said:
I'm playing on PS4 and it is a amazing open world action RPG. So far I'm in Velen (No Man's Land) dealing with the Blood Baron last quest (I think this must be the last one) and building a Geralt with a strong fast attack combined with Quen and Igni.
I'm kinda around the same bit as you, maybe a bit further. Am also really enjoying the game, as I'm a big open-world fan. But fuck the game is slow! So far anyway. The xp I've gotten from the main missions so far haven't been great. And so expolring other area's in the game have proven to be tough at times, as some enemies are of a higher level.

By the way what level are you at? I'm at 3, nearly 4.

I think that works as a invisible wall so the player has to raise the level doing the secondary missions, witcher contracts, treasure hunts and cleaning the question marks on the map before going on main missions.

I'm on level 13 and won't go to other main missions (I got the option to go to Novigrad or to the Skellige Islands) until I reach the level 16.

This is all I've been playing lately. And I'm playing it a lot. It really is quite good. The story is interesting, the characters are fun, and the gameplay is good (although I have a few minor complaints, the good vastly outweighs the slightly bad). Oh, and it looks absolutely gorgeous on my PS4. :)

It's a bit like Skyrim crossed with DA: Inquisition, but with a grittier feel.

But not really. It's its own thing.

this game is incredible. the world is gritty and gorgeous.

my 770GTX 4GB can run Ultra settings minus hairFX on 2560x1600 and still get about 40-50fps...

some of the missions and stories are rhetorically circular [and some characters i dont give two fcks to try to save... i digress]

i havent been endeared to a character like Ciri since The Last of Us...

We got this game for free (it came with J's graphic card) and did not even think to play it until a few months ago. I have to say, if it had not come free & I had seen any game play of it I would be mighty fuckin' tempted to actually pay full price for it. Not only is the developer the bees knees when it comes to most of the DLC (if you have the game, you generally get the DLC for free I believe), but the game is gorgeous, fun & entertaining as fuck. To top it off, unlike a lot of other games I've dipped into recently, this one has a fuck ton of story line/side missions. You can easily get lost in it for a day without realizing it.

Plus you get to fuck on a stuffed unicorn at some point. That alone is pretty cool.

bTUp5iM.png

We got this game for free (it came with J's graphic card) and did not even think to play it until a few months ago. I have to say, if it had not come free & I had seen any game play of it I would be mighty fuckin' tempted to actually pay full price for it. Not only is the developer the bees knees when it comes to most of the DLC (if you have the game, you generally get the DLC for free I believe), but the game is gorgeous, fun & entertaining as fuck. To top it off, unlike a lot of other games I've dipped into recently, this one has a fuck ton of story line/side missions. You can easily get lost in it for a day without realizing it.

agreed. i was really late to the game [lol] with regard to trying out all the Witcher games. After seeing a few videos on gameplay, i was sold. i love it so much i gifted it to some friends... sadly they all wanna play on my 1600P monitor... lol

Reactions: SatanJonez
Worth paying full price ... you will play the full amount of the game trust me !
Im just waiting to pay for the DLC now... But I must have put at least 60 hours into the game and still have tons of side things to do. Also.. mega babes in the game :3

Status
Not open for further replies.