AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The weirdest or most outrageous tip offer from a model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2013
My apologies if this has been asked and discussed before, and I beg your indulgence if it has, but what has been the weirdest or most outrageous offer you've heard or seen from a model to solicit tips?

eyeteach said:
My apologies if this has been asked and discussed before, and I beg your indulgence if it has, but what has been the weirdest or most outrageous offer you've heard or seen from a model to solicit tips?
You're not going to believe this, but one time a model showed a close up of her pussy for tips. BAM there it was. I had never heard of such a thing before. It was quite shocking i tell ya.

Miss_Lollipop said:
so one time, as a joke, i said i would double fist my ass and fuck a cucmber for 1674 tokens if i got the tokens within 60 seconds.

That sounds painful.

I offered AwesomeKate 1,000 tokens to solve a rubik's cube in under two minute while riding a sybian,or Aella and Infinite_T 500 tokens if the could control the Sybian to keep her from solving it.
Sadly MFC/cam mansion internet failed after a minute into the contest, so I had to take Kate's word that she did it.

I've had some pretty aggressive models come at me. Things can be pretty desperate on the bottom of page 3. Offers of anal shows for 100 tokens can be pretty standard. Too bad I'm not a big fan of anal play. I've had declarations of love, and proposals of marriage. Once, I even had a model offer to suck my dick. Not sure how that would work through the internet.

HiGirlsRHot said:
I offered AwesomeKate 1,000 tokens to solve a rubik's cube in under two minute while riding a sybian,or Aella and Infinite_T 500 tokens if the could control the Sybian to keep her from solving it.
Sadly MFC/cam mansion internet failed after a minute into the contest, so I had to take Kate's word that she did it.

The internet "failed" eh?

Attachments

• not-saying-its-a-conspiracy.jpg
    not-saying-its-a-conspiracy.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 313
Though not a tip, I did witness a model holding a raffle where the winner received sex from her.

Miss_Lollipop said:
eyeteach said:
Though not a tip, I did witness a model holding a raffle where the winner received sex from her.

offering full service sex work is outrageous now?

dear oh dear.
Yes, but only because I can't find any locally offering any.

I did a 2000 token countdown once to eat a muffin at Starbucks.
Sometimes I do counts for jacket off (I call them jack off shows lol)
I did one the other day to do push-ups. They were probably the worst push-ups in the history of push-ups. Lol

zippypinhead said:
LacieLaPlante said:
1000 tokens to eat a cupcake naked
1500 tokens to put on a tin foil hat
10,000 tokens for marriage
$50 gold to stand up =P

^ things I have asked and have received.

Congratulations on your marriage.

Hey, it was said to a 0 tk/ 20 rp member because I knew he couldn't come up with that. And well, someone else could and told me in the tipnote that I should have asked for more. But it was all in good fun.

I once did a 1000 token countdown to eat a cadbury cream egg, when I was already hyper. Holy crap that was a HUGE sugar rush! And yes, I did eat it like I was making out with it. Mostly because I hadn't had one in years at that point, so I was trying to enjoy it to the max. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.