AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Sims

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the sims 4 do you guys ever play it with custom content and mods I make the big lots apartments or town houses and ive got a mod that adds all types of extra locks so each lil home is locked for only specific sims heheh I always make two ppl crushing on each other and I simply allow access to one with this get hot and heavy for a nitecap!

Reactions: KylieJacobs
They actually added in pools :) I believe it came on a patch for the base game since there was so many complains lol. I'm assuming that toddlers will be introduced shortly once they come out with a generations-esk type of expansion. A little dissapointing it wasn't in the base game but honestly the base game runs so much smoother than older sims games so I can't really complain haha.
Oh yay, that's wonderful! I barely even used my pools in 3, but in 2 all my Sims did was swim, so I'm glad they brought it back. Thanks for letting me know ^w^

I love the sims 4 do you guys ever play it with custom content and mods I make the big lots apartments or town houses and ive got a mod that adds all types of extra locks so each lil home is locked for only specific sims heheh I always make two ppl crushing on each other and I simply allow access to one with this get hot and heavy for a nitecap!

I haven't exactly kept up with the times in terms of CC or mods. I used to use some custom content on sims 2 but it was much easier back then I'd just download the lot directly from the sims 2 gallery and it would automatically download the custom content. I've never really learned how to actually do it XD

Then again I never felt like I needed it with sims 3 since you could already customize so much with the color palet tool. Sims 4 is a lot more simple and I could see why people would download CC for it. I just don't have the space on my little MacBook for it hahaha.

and the time alone will drive you nuts!

I started with The Sims; Bustin' Out for the Gamecube years ago. I eventually expanded to the PC and got The Sims 2 with all expansions and Sims 3 with expansions as well. My favorite of the three was the Sims 3. I was a moron and sold it when I hit a rough spot. I played a trial of the Sims 4 and I'm so excited to buy it for myself. I really enjoyed it from what I did play.

Reactions: Dream Alien
I recently just downloaded Sims 4 and absolutely love it! Brings back my early teenage years! I had all the Sims 2 games and expansions and only played Sims 3 on Xbox (which is nowhere near as fun!) I really like that Sims 4 you can adjust your settings if you are playing on a laptop! So rad!

I cant wait for them to have pets and cars!!! And more expansions! So glad to be reunited with it! Just gotta not get too addicted and forget about camming hahahhaa

Reactions: KylieJacobs and Mox
For those of you who want to try the Sims 4, Origin is giving people a free 48 hour trial. Go to the Origin store, and select "free games" under the "deals and free games" drop down.

Just keep in mind that it's more fun with the expansion packs...

I just got The Sims 4 (I know it's been out for a long time now, I just never bothered to get it before) and honestly, it's kind of boring to me. I expected more from it. I don't have any of the expansion packs for it yet-maybe those will make it more entertaining for me.

I just got The Sims 4 (I know it's been out for a long time now, I just never bothered to get it before) and honestly, it's kind of boring to me. I expected more from it. I don't have any of the expansion packs for it yet-maybe those will make it more entertaining for me.

I would definitely recommend adding a couple expansion packs. I have the Get to Work one and I just got the Get Together one recently. I haven't had a chance to do too much with the new one yet.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Status
Not open for further replies.