AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Silician Princess on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2022
Has anyone else watched The Silician Princess on Chaturbate? She is unlike any model I have ever watched because of the aggressive sexual language she uses, literally challenging viewers to fuck her. I wasn't sure what to make of her at first, but I grown to like her and find her very entertaining. She freely admits she's isn't the persona she presents on Chaturbate but clearly enjoys playing a loud mouth whore who literally demands sex. She generally takes in 10,000 tokens or more during her shows.

Is that supposed to be "Sicilian" or "Silicon". I'm not sure what the word you put means, or if it exists. Just curious on that detail?

Yeah, all kinds of styles of models flourish, because different people have different types of sexuality. It's awesome! That's why it irritates me when people give super oversimplified cookie cutter advice, for cam models. Or are overly assumptive and project what they like, or don't like, onto everyone else. There are so many different demographics you can go after, sexually, as a cam model. Which is awesome because you can go 100 percent persona, or kinda match it up to your own true sexuality if you want too. So much freedom of expression 🎉🎉 imo it's fun. One of my fave aspects.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brit and RainForest
I've seen here in the passing. It's not my kind of show to be honest but I couldn't help but be impressed with her enthusiasm. If we all liked the same thing then that would be terrible.

Reactions: MarieElise
Is that supposed to be "Sicilian" or "Silicon". I'm not sure what the word you put means, or if it exists. Just curious on that detail?

Yeah, all kinds of styles of models flourish, because different people have different types of sexuality. It's awesome! That's why it irritates me when people give super oversimplified cookie cutter advice, for cam models. Or are overly assumptive and project what they like, or don't like, onto everyone else. There are so many different demographics you can go after, sexually, as a cam model. Which is awesome because you can go 100 percent persona, or kinda match it up to your own true sexuality if you want too. So much freedom of expression 🎉🎉 imo it's fun. One of my fave aspects.
Sicilian refers to people who are from the island of Sicily in Italy. I misspelled it the title of the thread. Spelling has never been my strong suit.

Sicilian refers to people who are from the island of Sicily in Italy. I misspelled it the title of the thread. Spelling has never been my strong suit.
I do the same thing. I wanted to check incase it was silicon though, because there's a whole kink genre for that. Which I'm personally interested in. I know Sicily 🇮🇹 seems like you just transposed a few letters

I do that all the time too. Thanks for clarifying. I totally over thought it and started wondering if it was a new word and genre, and got very curious.

My problem in these situations isn't spelling, but typos.. I have to edit my messages here so heavily and so many times.

I am truly a shit typist. :rofl:

• Funny!
My problem in these situations isn't spelling, but typos.. I have to edit my messages here so heavily and so many times.

I am truly a shit typist. :rofl:
If you use a smartphone you can use talk to text on Android, and iPhone now. However, it does come with its own set of issues. More context on words and grammar though, and fewer misspellings.
For typing on a laptop or PC, I find the Grammarly extension (free version) super helpful.
If it bothers you that much that is.

If you use a smartphone you can use talk to text on Android, and iPhone now. However, it does come with its own set of issues. More context on words and grammar though, and fewer misspellings.
Hehe I hope it's better that the voice to text that exists in Meta Quest VR headsets. It hates my Aussie accent, I keep telling my friend "to die" whenever I say "today" in her room!!! :rofl:

For typing on a laptop or PC, I find the Grammarly extension (free version) super helpful.
If it bothers you that much that is.
I tend get by with the auto spell check in Firefox. It picks up most of my typos, I just have to take time to go back and correct them :blush: .

• Funny!
Hehe I hope it's better that the voice to text that exists in Meta Quest VR headsets. It hates my Aussie accent, I keep telling my friend "to die" whenever I say "today" in her room!!! :rofl:

I tend get by with the auto spell check in Firefox. It picks up most of my typos, I just have to take time to go back and correct them :blush: .
I never understood with the google spellcheck why it dosnt give me the right word and pasting the mis spelled word into google is like "did you mean the correct spelling of the word you gave me"... like why is google search a better spell check than google spell check 😂

No big deal. She doesn't spell it correctly in her username either. "Siclianprincess" 😏

But yeah, I've watched her before. She's funny, always quick with the comebacks. I like when she does shows with taskmanager.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
I’ve been to Sicily last October. I fucking loved the small towns around Catania.

Hiking in the area is unreal and I love how some of the best food is often tucked away in some random village.

The best gnocchi I've ever had is found at a place called "Davè" in Ortigia. Highly recommend next time you end up in that area.

She calls herself a "loud mouth whore" before suggesting that people shut her up by stuffing a cock in her mouth.

Something is telling me she doesn't care... It's kinda the theme of her show.
It's still not super appropriate to be using the term here and it makes many of us uncomfortable, and comes off really bad. It's one thing if we use the term for ourselves to own it, it's another when random men do. This isn't a cam site. This is a discussion forum.

We are here mainly to discuss things with each other and learn. Not titillate random guys, who often openly say they wouldn't visit or tip us anyways.

Brit also asked if he calls us all that, a part you skipped over completely. Unsurprisingly. Maybe the person the questions were addressed to can answer that.

Last edited:
Brit also asked if he calls us all that, a part you skipped over completely. Unsurprisingly.
I didn't skip it. It's a question aimed at OP's behavior in private. I don't live with him...how tf should I know what he calls us all? 😆

What a silly statement. 😅

What a silly statement. 😅
Not really. You took it on yourself to answer her post, but didn't address 2 parts of it. So it's confusing

Just like you took it on yourself to say spelling didn't matter, when it actually confused several of us, and we were trying to figure out what he was talking about. Just indicates a lack of sensitivity to what is actually being talked about imo. No need to get snarky about it. The point of you guys being here is to learn from us, about what's appropriate and what's not. You don't need to get over proud, and weird about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
It's still not super appropriate to be using the term here and it makes many of us uncomfortable, and comes off really bad. It's one thing if we use the term for ourselves to own it, it's another when random men do. This isn't a cam site. This is a discussion forum.

We are here mainly to discuss things with each other and learn. Not titillate random guys, who often openly say they wouldn't visit or tip us anyways.

Brit also asked if he calls us all that, a part you skipped over completely. Unsurprisingly. Maybe the person the questions were addressed to can answer that.
I don't think it's appropriate either and it made me uncomfortable when I read it. One of the most appealing things about this forum is that interactions here don't come with any of the usual cam site baggage, despite this place being populated entirely by cam models and cam site members.

I don't think it's appropriate either and it made me uncomfortable when I read it. One of the most appealing things about this forum is that interactions here don't come with any of the usual cam site baggage, despite this place being populated entirely by cam models and cam site members.
Thanks Misterical. I think that's even more important here. Since from what others have shared you guys want to feel like you are genuinely getting to know us here. So obviously, there needs to be some genuine thoughtfulness and respect on both sides. For those of us who want to participate and socialize like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Is this an advertisement? Does she know you call her a whore? Do you call all of us whores?
I asked whether other posters have seen her shows, I’m not sure how that would be considered an advertisement. A quick search of my posts will tell you how I feel about models.

• Funny!
Even if she does refer to herself as that in shows, that doesn't mean he has permission to use that term when referring to her across the internet.

On top of that several of us, here at this forum, have made it clear we are not comfortable with his repeated use of the term whore in his posts. If you search his posts you will actually see he uses it quite liberally. A simple; "sorry, I'll stop that guys" is really all that is needed here. I don't understand why that is so difficult and unintuitive. And why we have to have 2 men in the thread getting fragile and defensive about it 🤭

Yes, there are lots of cam models here. No, this isn't a cam room. Even if it were, not all cam models allow the same fetishes or even like them. It's so beyond clear and simple, and just some of the most basic of basic humanity and manners 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Even if she does refer to herself as that in shows, that doesn't mean he has permission to use that term when referring to her across the internet.

On top of that several of us, here at this forum, have made it clear we are not comfortable with his repeated use of the term whore in his posts. If you search his posts you will actually see he uses it quite liberally. A simple; "sorry, I'll stop that guys" is really all that is needed here. I don't understand why that is so difficult and unintuitive. And why we have to have 2 men in the thread getting fragile and defensive about it 🤭

Yes, there are lots of cam models here. No, this isn't a cam room. Even if it were, not all cam models allow the same fetishes or even like them. It's so beyond clear and simple, and just some of the most basic of basic humanity and manners 🤦‍♀️
I have only used that word once, in my original post. Perhaps you are confusing me with another poster. It will be interesting to see if you will say you’re sorry for your unwarranted attack.

I have only used that word once, in my original post. Perhaps you are confusing me with another poster. It will be interesting to see if you will say you’re sorry for your unwarranted attack.
In what world is telling you something you've said that is inappropriate and has irritated several of us an attack? It's a direct observation. This is what I mean about fragile men.

I'm calling you out for being inappropriate. All you need to do is stop, and apologize. Like I said; basic manners. Using it once or many times is still using it. I guess I'm referring to your many posts where you tmi about sexual details of what you like in shows. It's just kind of ick. And maybe just apologizing, instead of taking it as an attack and trying to diffuse would really be the more strong and admirable route. But I really don't have time for this, and don't care that much

Last edited:

On top of that several of us, here at this forum, have made it clear we are not comfortable with his repeated use of the term whore in his posts.
I agree that it's wrong to refer to any person as such, and this person should have probably apologized for doing so. But in this person's defense, and using the advanced search features here for this person's username, I am only able to find this person's use of that particular word one single time in his initial post as he suggests. Definitely not repeated anywhere else from this person. If my searching abilities are not good, then I apologize.

;)

Edit to add that I just finished reading your other follow-up post; I have not gone into this person's post-history to make any claims about any of their sexual proclivities. I agree that perhaps some information might be better left private unless details are necessary for the particular discussion. This forum is after-all, a home for the models in which these viewers are discussing. Respect and manners towards all should be here just as in real life.

I agree that it's wrong to refer to any person as such, and this person should have probably apologized for doing so. But in this person's defense, and using the advanced search features here for this person's username, I am only able to find this person's use of that particular word one single time in his initial post as he suggests. Definitely not repeated anywhere else from this person. If my searching abilities are not good, then I apologize.

;)

Edit to add that I just finished reading your other follow-up post; I have not gone into this person's post-history to make any claims about any of their sexual proclivities. I agree that perhaps some information might be better left private unless details are necessary for the particular discussion. This forum is after-all, a home for the models in which these viewers are discussing. Respect and manners towards all should be here just as in real life.
Yeah , I thought he had made posts before using the word whore, but I was thinking of a few posts that just icked me the Hell out, that hadn't used actually the word.
Not apologizing for that though, the idea I would, is ridiculous, because he still used it here.
And focusing on how many times he used it, rather than just the fact he used it and many felt weird about it, seems a bit pointless. Just a way to shift focus and diffuse responsibility.

I'll just put him on block though.
I was hoping for a better reaction, by mentioning the general inappropriate-ness, but no biggie.
I don't have to interact w him, or read him further.
It's always disappointing when people I hoped would be cool, react in those ways. But there's no shortage of people in this world. So 🤷‍♀️

Several men here, and off of this forum have been a bit of a huge disappointment recently (when it comes to social manners and responsibility), but I'll just move forward, and deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.