AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The sequel to the premium begging video

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting stuff like this in my public forum puts me in a bit of a weird situation. Please try to keep personal disputes in private message or email as to not get additional parties involved.

As for right now, I will leave this here as it has some interesting information in it. But please don't carry this argument on further here.

Wow he really is a douche.

As for the text to video, vids he's been filing copyright over, i suggest you simply add this was made by so and so at the start and end of it. Then he'll have no claim over it.....

He really is a bottom feeder and its sad really.

Ninja does not understand the situations, and apparently did not read Mikey's post here.
This issue with the video was already resolved and you do not know the details of the conversation.
You also do not know details of my involvement with Xtranormal, as others do.

Ninja, I know you love Asha, and that is okay. :)
If it justifies your attacks on me, I understand. Love can make people do baad things. lol.

Thank you, Amber, I will not discuss this further here, as I have posted already to have her contact me at other places to resolve this.

:think:

MFC (Leo) has submitted DMCA claims, which I delete the videos and I file a counter-DMCA claim. If the counter claim goes unanswered after 10 days, as dictated by the laws governing copyright, then the videos are PERMITTED to be rebroadcasted. If you noticed in past, my video pages go from usually 7 to 9 pages, down to 3. But Leo never follows through and by law, the videos go back online!

This is why so many models feel compelled to have those annoying banners on their screen. :evil:

Sounds like underhanded pirating to me. :whistle:

CamGirlsUnlimited said:
Ninja does not understand the situations, and apparently did not read Mikey's post here.
This issue with the video was already resolved and you do not know the details of the conversation.
You also do not know details of my involvement with Xtranormal, as others do.

Ninja, I know you love Asha, and that is okay. :)
If it justifies your attacks on me, I understand. Love can make people do baad things. lol.

I don't understand the situations? The only situation is you filing false copyright claims to try and promote your own site and link it with MFC related keywords...

And who said i'm even a fan of Asha's? I know of her, but i don't even visit her room that often or tip her...

I really dont care what involvement you think you have with extranormal, you could own for all i care.
You seem to have this need to feel all self important. I don't visit your site, don't plan to visit your site :)

Okay "AshaSnow".
Duly noted.

I was just offering to drop the whole situation and remove any such videos.
All I asked was for a peaceful conversation about things.

We'll let the Attorney General handle and resolve this, as you wish.
:-D

Bocefish said:
MFC (Leo) has submitted DMCA claims, which I delete the videos and I file a counter-DMCA claim. If the counter claim goes unanswered after 10 days, as dictated by the laws governing copyright, then the videos are PERMITTED to be rebroadcasted. If you noticed in past, my video pages go from usually 7 to 9 pages, down to 3. But Leo never follows through and by law, the videos go back online!

This is why so many models feel compelled to have those annoying banners on their screen. :evil:

Sounds like underhanded pirating to me. :whistle:

Lets see if daily emails to mfc will get Leo to change that policy :)

I agree MFC should put a watermark on their feeds to prevent bottom feeders from being allowed to continue such practices.

If I don't already have an ulcer, you guys are going to give me one.

I don't understand the situations? The only situation is you filing false copyright claims to try and promote your own site and link it with MFC related keywords...

And who said i'm even a fan of Asha's? I know of her, but i don't even visit her room that often or tip her...

If the copyright claims were false, then YOUTUBE, a very strict and World-known, company would not have deleted the content. I purchased the rights to that video! Mikey's was a mistake and we resolved that, as Mikey stated in a very cordial manner. His video will be back online soon. Also, there was a 3rd video that we never filed DMCA claim on. So, nothing was falsely claimed, as you put it.

And you not go to Asha's room a lot?? Really?? You want to stand behind THAT statement? I see you in there EVERYTIME NinjaMath... You even emailed many times while you was in her room and relaying messages to her. Please do not lie! It makes you less of a respectable person. :)

I'm ninjaperv even on mfc.... so yea i stand behind my statement. Thanks!

So many Ninjas... So little time. lol.

Funny that Ninjas are considered to be skillful in all aspects of life, but some Ninjas (not to mention) have yet to master the skill of cordial conversation. lol. I even know Japanese language and I not understand all these Ninjas. Hahaha.

I apologize for confusing the different ninjas. My mistake.

Mikey, let me know if I need to update your original post with a new youtube link once the issue is settled. For now, this thread is locked to prevent any further unnecessary drama and flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.