AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The perks of working on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blackxrose said:
Jupiter551 said:
:naughty: Sorry young lady, can't rent you a car without your bra-size and phone-number, ahh and wait a moment I need to check I have something suitable for that xl-booty ;)
You'll need to be thouroughly frisked too. There's no way to tell if you have contriband on you otherwise. Hands on the wall and spread 'em please. This won't hurt a bit...

Why do you need a rubber glov....ARRRRRGHHHH :crybaby:

PaigePleasure said:
Most credit cards have car rental insurance, while debit cards do not. This is why rental companies make debit card holders jump through more hoops than people with credit cards. Here's more info: http://www.ncnblog.com/2007/04/18/can-i ... ent-a-car/
I think it's also (like with a hotel room) so that if you trash the car/room they can at least try to charge your CC, with a debit card there's less likely to be money in there.

Jupiter551 said:
blackxrose said:
Jupiter551 said:
:naughty: Sorry young lady, can't rent you a car without your bra-size and phone-number, ahh and wait a moment I need to check I have something suitable for that xl-booty ;)
You'll need to be thouroughly frisked too. There's no way to tell if you have contriband on you otherwise. Hands on the wall and spread 'em please. This won't hurt a bit...

Why do you need a rubber glov....ARRRRRGHHHH :crybaby:
I'll be real gentle honey ;)

Poker_Babe said:
blackxrose said:
It wasn't necessary to bring up my fiancial situation. My reasons for having a bad hand me down mattress (that's now gone thanks to a generous member here) are my own and there is no need for anyone to presume to know them. If you would like to discuss my fiancial situation and sleeping arrangements you're welcome to pm me though, as that would be the appropriate place to discuss it. :) In the future, please message me privately with your discrepancies.

Yeah, that did seem like kind of a douche bag thing 4 him to post IMO.

That was a totally unnecessary thing to say. I don't get some people.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
It occurred to me while reading your original post that as soon as you told this guy where you "work".....that he now has all your personal information. He obviously knows the site. Did you happen to tell him your "name" on there? I may be overreacting but some people out there are just crazy when they find out what you do for a living....

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Anna_Swallows said:
It occurred to me while reading your original post that as soon as you told this guy where you "work".....that he now has all your personal information. He obviously knows the site. Did you happen to tell him your "name" on there? I may be overreacting but some people out there are just crazy when they find out what you do for a living....

Good point, she should tell him her model screen name is Agent99.

Seriously, I wouldn't worry too much about it since she knows his name (or could easily find out) and where he works too. He'd be a mega-moron if he tried anything hinky.

Anna_Swallows said:
No, he doesn't know my screen name. Very good point though.

Poker_Babe said:
No, it has the Visa logo, but it is also a Debit card.

I have a card like that, but it's MasterCard. It says the name of my credit union, and underneath that it says "ATM/Check Card." Beneath that it says "Debit," and right under that is the MasterCard logo.

I normally use it as a credit card (with debit, you have to enter your PIN). By the way, Dollar Tree stores make you use debit for MasterCard. I hated that, because one time I forgot my PIN and had to back all the stuff I was gonna buy. :lol:

Bocefish said:
Good point, she should tell him her model screen name is Agent99.

Seriously, I wouldn't worry too much about it since she knows his name (or could easily find out) and where he works too. He'd be a mega-moron if he tried anything hinky.

You guys sure do love to pick on Agent99, don't you? Does a part of you miss seeing her on MFC? :mrgreen:

Poker_Babe is a sweetheart. :) Hopefully, she won't have any issues with that guy bugging her or trying to get freebies because he "knows" her. But you're right...she knows his name and where he works too. :thumbleft:

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
You guys sure do love to pick on Agent99, don't you?

(ignore the employability bit)

Attachments

• YES-Logo.png
    YES-Logo.png
    241.4 KB · Views: 233
Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

But not ignoring the employability bit makes it fabulously ironic when it comes to her!

Reactions: Jupiter551
Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

Yeah, Jupiter, I figured you'd respond since you were the main one always making jabs at her. Keeping the memory alive! :thumbleft:

Reactions: Nordling
bawksy said:
lordmagellan said:
WHOA! Asha a car rental place has NO legal standing to get your SS#. Few places actually do.
You're right, but what's your point? A car rental place is also under no legal obligation to actually do business with you. You don't want to provide your SS#? Fine, you don't have to, but go rent a car somewhere else.
The point is people handing out their SSN to someone who has no reason to acquire it increase their chance of becoming a victim of identity theft- something much worse than mere credit card fraud. It's a warning for Asha and any others who may not be aware to be a little more careful with their personal info.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

Yeah, Jupiter, I figured you'd respond since you were the main one always making jabs at her. Keeping the memory alive! :thumbleft:
:D It's nice to see that love is still alive. :)

Reactions: 1 person
The_Brown_Fox said:
bawksy said:
P.S. I wouldn't go taking financial advice from someone who's so poor she has to sleep on a filthy moldy mattress every night.

Dude, that was pretty fucking rude, even for you. :naughty:
^
This.

Being a troll is one thing but thats just mean. Way to add whipped cream to the pie.

I'm glad those days are over for you Rosie. I've had moldy mattress days of my own, and they weren't very nice. I lived in a remote area, without a vehicle, and thus no way to transport or replace my futon for some span of time. Thankfully i didn't have mister smarty-pants over here being a jerk about it. :? :?

another one of the perks of MFC? sleeping in is OKAY, and also going to work at 3 am is OKAY.... and also i love it when someone you know finds out what you do, and then they get all interested and ask you tons of questions and are really bashful and cute about it.

I also learned a bit about identity theft today, hurray! Thanks guys!

PlayboyMegan said:

:lol: Baaaaaahaaaahaahahahaha... hahaha... ha... eh hem...

Perfect!!! That can be Bawksy's new theme song :dance: :clap:

Reactions: 1 person
Poker_Babe said:
lordmagellan said:
AshaSnow said:
Most I've had to give is my SS# so they could check my credit score.
WHOA! Asha a car rental place has NO legal standing to get your SS#. Few places actually do.
Yes that is quite a
red-flag-icon.gif
. Hurtz was able to run my credit w/o using my SS#.

I rented through Hertz and I'm pretty sure I remember them asking for my SS# for checking my credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.