AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The payout hasn't sent you the proper amount back yet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 19, 2024
Hello @punker barbie

Previously, I converted tokens to the wrong account. Although CB refunded me, it was not the full amount I had converted.
I contacted support, who told me the remaining amount would be refunded in this payout.
However, you did not add the remaining amount to my balance when the payout occurred. Instead, the amount was deducted.

I have two issues:
  1. CB refunded my tokens, but not the full amount.
  2. In the payout, instead of adding the remaining amount to my balance, it was deducted.
I would appreciate your assistance and your time with this matter. Thank you very much. 🙏🏼

Thaispice

I'm just curious how one converts tokens to a "wrong account"?
My sister's account didn't have a payout only to send it to me. and I was missing a convert to her account. that's why. but CB gave tokens back to me but not the total amount of that when the payout came didn't provide those tokens to me. but I think CB will figure it out for me. :)

Upvote 0
Oh how simpler things would be for CB if they just "paid" out the tokens to approved/verified broadcasters instead of letting them sit as tokens until converted.

Upvote 0