AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"The # of People I've Slept With..."

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

"The People I have Slept With. . ."

• 0-5

Votes: 60 44.4%
  • 6-15

Votes: 45 33.3%
  • 16-25

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • 26-35

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • 35+

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fun. It feels like getting to be super nosy. :lol: My number is low because my brain relies on chemical attraction. Doesn't help me to pick the greatest of dudes, but I need to be super into the way a person smells and tastes before dropping trou'. That sounded a little more serial killer than it was meant to. :woops:

Reactions: TashaDutch
Isabella_deL said:
My number is high, I am a sex addict and went through a stage as a teenager that I managed to whack my number up in a VERY short space of time. Now I rarely sleep with anyone as once I do my self control starts getting worse. I was definitely slutty, but I have never been easy. The men I slept with were more my victims. Very happy/surprised victims who often would declare love to me and follow me around for weeks afterwards. Lol I'd be interested for there to be a models only voting system and a members only voting system for this!
As would I.

Uhm, I little disgusted with myself for this but I used to be really big into random encounters before I met Mr. Nerd and settled down with him and my munchkin. All women though. Less than 75 but more than 30...I really didn't pay attention because it was just getting off.

As for men...two. Mr. Nerd and one more.

Really glad I have most of that behind me, also really glad that I didn't end up with some sort of STI. Now, anyone I'm going to play with has to be tested...which seems to make a lot of them turn you down. My game is not as good as it once was what with that whole being responsible thing. :lol:

One male, one female.

The male is a committed relationship, the female was a threesome with my partner and me.

I'm not bothered that it's low.
I've still had some really awesome sex in my life :D

blackxrose said:
southsamurai said:
are we talking traditional coitus only? or any sexual encounter which ended in orgasm, or at least attempted to? makes a biiiig difference in my count lol
I count attempts as well. Most of mine were only attempts for some reason or another but the intent was there and there was some action taken and that counts to me. *shrug*

In that case, I upgrade mine to ten :shifty:

southsamurai said:
are we talking traditional coitus only? or any sexual encounter which ended in orgasm, or at least attempted to? makes a biiiig difference in my count lol

i counted "penis in vagina" for men, and any form of "hooking up" with women (although most went at least to the fingering stage).

Kissed 1 man without going further.
2 men have gotten their dicks in me.
1 woman, kissing and fondling only while sharing man #1 (his dream was to have a threesome, my friend was available and willing, so we did it).

I don't usually count the woman though, because at the time we were basically mental twins, so it was like kissing myself. Neither of us really felt anything.

ok, a breakdown of the main ones i can remember men: only 1, but i tried it all... just didnt like it much
7 with full coitus leading to orgasm

those 7 also included oral and manual play

4 of those included anal, 3 of whom i was their first anal partner ( yay for being average hung!)

at least 10 who were oral only with me receiving, only 1 of those i didnt give as well, tho that was her choice. 20 or so where i performed oral, but received nothing, usually by my choice.

probably 10-12 ( cant remember for sure, i was young) that were manual play only, but we sure tried hard for orgasm even if one or the other didnt get there.

there are 3 more where it was through the panties manual play that i was too young to know that women had orgasms, so we werent trying, but damn it was fun.

yes, i started very very young

Red7227 said:
Jessi said:
I feel like a huge sexual underachiever.
I'm just...really shy. And easily turned completely off by a person's actions or words.

Yep, me too.

I just don't have the need to sleep with people. I feel it takes relationships to a different level, which is not always a good thing, for me anyway. I have a lot of female friends, but I don't impose on them or act like a care about sex, so it rarely occurs. Fiends I can talk about anything with and give hugs too occasionally is about as intimate as I want to be. I really don't feel like I'm missing out.

my hat is off to you both....follow your hearts....i grew up in the 60s in the sf bay area (the right time and the right place to reap the benefits of "sexual liberation" or whatever it was called) so my list is longish, i guess.....
i have fond memories of every woman i've ever slept with, maybe because i actually did sleep with all of them...either before, sometime during, or after.....we were all looking for something in that intimacy, and it usually proved to be the pleasure of each other's company as much as it was the orgasms.....it was part of -looking back- the change that was necessary for each of us in my little corner of my generation.

but it wasn't until i was adding to my list in south america, where sexual liberation had already become a cheap parody of what it had meant for me, that my hormones and my heart sat down and negotiated a truce....both of them being the warriors that they are tho, it took my brain to keep the keep the peace.....which is probably the only thing that keeps me reasonably balanced in camland :lol:
:angel12:

My number is somewhat low, 9. But all the women I slept with should thank the first, I know I do. She knew I was a virgin and let me flounder away before slapping me and saying "WTF are you doing?" I said "I dunno" and she said "Good, At least you know you don't know anything. Now lemme show you." And she did.

Sometimes I feel a little down and think about how boring my life is, then I think about my sexual history. I've had intercourse with four women. My wife was my first, no we didn't wait for marriage, she'd been with a couple of guys before (though you wouldn't know it). The other three I probably wouldn't have gotten into bed without her. That's a double edged sword: on one hand, fuck yea! threesomes with the wife who finds other girls for me to be with; on the other, I probably wouldn't get laid without her on my arm.

No wonder I feel bipolar.....

Neudiin said:
My number is somewhat low, 9. But all the women I slept with should thank the first, I know I do. She knew I was a virgin and let me flounder away before slapping me and saying "WTF are you doing?" I said "I dunno" and she said "Good, At least you know you don't know anything. Now lemme show you." And she did.
This is exactly how it went down with me as well. :lol: reading this brought back a pretty good memory. :-D

Started late, and slow, then went through a frenzy of activity in my 20s, and now back to being almost celibate (MFC doesn't count lol).

My number's pretty low. My first sexual experience(s) were with my first girlfriend at age 14. She was the cutest, nicest, smartest girl in school, and had just broken up with her boyfriend (he was a grade ahead of us, great hockey player and nice guy). Anywho, she and her family lived near a pond that had a little island in the middle. We'd take their canoe out there and have lots of fun. From then on sex for me was almost always part of some sort of relationship. The times it wasn't while fun were also weird. Somewhere I heard and agreed with something along the lines of not fucking people you didn't know, like, and trust enough to borrow your car LOL. I also liked thinking that while I may not be Mr. Right I wasn't just Mr. Right Now and if it wasn't me it would be someone else at the party, bar, etc.

Reading this thread makes me feel like a slut. :lol:

Are we counting official sex, or is it "relations" like fingers inserted or BJs? Just asking...I've only been with my hubby officially. Got my fingers into a stripper once :D This needs to change, but I get so damn nervous around sexy womenz :dance:

Mirra said:
blackxrose said:
Reading this thread makes me feel like a loser... so yeah. :p
Well that too. I never said I had good sex. All of my partners except the one I'm with currently were extremely fucking bad.... :oops:

Mirra said:
blackxrose said:
Reading this thread makes me feel like a loser... so yeah. :p
Someone said "Honor is the virtue that women lose by doing certain things and man lose by not doing them".
While it can be an amusing quote, I like to think that the world has evolved from that point of view ;)

My number is up there i dont know exactly how high i am guessing around 100 give or take including women. I am very sexual and i work in the adult industry I am really not a ashamed of my number i love sex and feel like as long as everyone is being safe there is no reason that i can't enjoy it with as many partners as possible.

ThePioneer said:
Zero for me. I'm asexual.
crappuccino said:
well i bought a fleshlight once, but it friendzoned me...
There is a Morrissey joke somewhere in here. I can feel it. :geek:

Reactions: BettyBallistic
3 my number is low because I'm 19. The time I lost my virginity with my ex bf when I was 16 it was really crap and hurt so bad!! In fact I only slept with him once more and dumped him a few days later as he began to want sex a lot more now he wasn't a virgin I thought I'm not having sex with him again as I don't get anything out of it. My second dude was a Thai guy I met in London so hawwt with a six pack I'll never forget when he bent me over and fucked me up a wall! Mmmm it was so passionate and he was so sweet alas he moved back to Thailand but I will never forget HIM! My third is my current s.o ( who I have been dating for 18 months the sex is amazing and I can't get enough I guess he really brought out the inner slut in me!

Wow I can’t believe I’m about to post this... I slept with 2 and a half or 3 men depending how you view it. lol The first being my current boyfriend. And the other 2 were men I hooked up w/ when we broke up for a bit. If you’re wondering where does the 1/2 fit in--the guy must have been nervous he couldn’t stay hard. When he did it was about 2-3 mins & we didn’t finish. It’s not that I’m not sexual, for the longest I was saving my virginity for marriage. I lost it--- or should say gave it away to my boyfriend when I was 24 and I’m 27 now. Sometimes I feel like kicking my self for missing out on possible sexcapades. But there’s no point in that. That’s one of reasons I enjoy camming and playing w/ my cyber fuck buddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.