AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The MFC Observer, a "What's happening on MFC" blog

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2010
themfcobserver.com
I have been on MFC for a year and have had a lot of fun and made quite a few friends.

I did a lot of web surfing and other than this forum didn't find much relating to the MFC community so an idea came to to blog current events on MFC, aimed at the users. I feel that MFC is much more than just a cam site. It has become a community, one of the most popular in the world.

I have friends on here, people that are genuinely happy to see me.

The blog will be always positive, always complimentary, always helpful to the models.

I will not permit negative posts, only positive posts. I have comments set so that I must approve them before they can be seen publicly.

I am building the second section of the site it is forum based with a "How To" of using the site, including how to tip. LOL And reviews of you models. Again, only positive, only complimentary. I think I have an interesting way to do it. We shall see. The reviews will be primarily about your personality, what you like and are like and what the atmosphere is in your room.

I don't care where a model is from, a nice girl is a nice girl and I love girls. I don't go to the Asian Homepage often so there will probably not be much on the Asian girls because of that.

BTW, there will be NO PICTURES. There would be no way for me to observe the geographical blocks so I will not post pix or information that will locate you other than perhaps country.

If you would like to see your review before I post it, just send me an e-mail. I will send you the review and give you a chance to look at it before I post it. If you have any concerns we can address them. I don't anticipate any of you being unhappy with how I treat you. I promise you all reviews will be very postitive.

I would love to hear your comments, suggestions, input, criticisms, what ever.

Here is a link to my blog http://themfcobserver.com

If you want to send me things to look at or post of what is going on please send it to Editor@TheMFCObserver.com

Thanks,

Steve
Editor, The MFC Observer

Hello, SteveOak (aka AmberCutiePie) :)
I think this might be a good thing, hope you don't do it in order of cam score LOL those of us at the bottom would never be on there LOL. I look forward to seeing what happens. Also hope you post here when there are new reviews and updates :D Good Luck and keep us posted :)

See! I can be positive too! EVEN with smilies!! WOOT!

Thanks for the nice welcome Amber.

It will NOT be by camscore. :)

I will have a number of categories as to the different personalaties and attributes of the models. I was initially going to have a rating system but later decided not to.

In addition to the categories I will have reviews of as many models as I can get to. All of which will be searchable by Screen Name or personality\attribute.

I have most of a blog written of your Valentines Day raffle but I was having feed problems and only got the name of one winner, LokoSonic. I will post it and if you will send me the other two names I will update the blog.

I posted 6 blog entries yesterday.

Good luck. It looks nice, and it's certainly very positive. I'm not sure what kind of observer could overlook all the not so fabulous stuff at MFC, which is a much less one-dimensional community than it would appear from your blog, but you appear to be determined to. Will you be venturing beyond the top 100, and why are there no links to profiles or websites of the models mentioned? In the case of Amber's entry, I was really expecting a link to her current blog post about the raffle here, especially as it followed your promotional post on her forum.

The great thing about Amber's, and the thing that has brought so many people here, is that it's not all sugar and spice. Here, we can celebrate the fun and beauty to be found at MFC, but we acknowledge that there's a dark side to camming, as well. Oh, and we have pictures. :dance:

Hi Sevrin,

Thanks for the kind words.

I will go well beyond the top 100. There are many many interesting girls on MFC that deserve to be mentioned.

Links is a good idea, especially for something as specific as her raffle. If I had had the blog running when her raffle started I would have linked to it. Any model that has a special event coming up, please send me an e-mail and I will blog it and link to your info and do a review blog afterward. Please include the link in the e-mail.

I do intend to have links to the girls' MFC Profile in the reviews section of the site.

It seems that Amber and the rest of you have pretty good coverage on many of the other elements of MFC. I intend to stay very positive. It will be very much like an inhouse newspaper, what is called in the business a "House Organ" which always plays the company song. In this case the 'Company Song' that will be played is "The girls on MFC are wonderful".

Steve
Editor, The MFC Observer
Steve@TheMFCObserver
http://themfcobserver.com/

Some feedback I have received for models is that if I post pix on my site I have no way of respecting the geographical block that the models may have in place. If a model sends me an e-mail and give me permission to post pix in her review I will happily do so. I can include pix in some of the blog articles too.

Attachments

• discouraging word.jpg
    discouraging word.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 327
SteveOak said:
Oh cool, sorry for the mix up.

I thought only Amber knew that name.

Nice to meet you. :)
Eva was chilling in my chat room when you were hanging out. :) The other two winners of the raffle were Ted and Wolfman1313, as well as Aoundril and rj64 as instant winners. 5 people in total will be my Valentines on Monday, hehe.

I still need to go check out the blog, but I am optimistic about it. :dance:

I have added a number of articles and have set up categories of "Shows" where I talk about what happened in the models show and "Announcements" which is contests, winners, birthdays, events and so on.

So far I have been able to add articles every day. I will continue to add articles every day that I can.

If you have an Announcement that you would like for me to make or have a special show planned, please let me know. I would be happy to announce the show and try to catch it so that I can report on it.

I am writing 3 or so articles a day so check back frequently.

I am also making announcments. If you have something planned or something cool happens for you just send me an e-mail and I will post it on my blog.

I have added a Twitter Direct feed to my main page. You will see the latest tweet from everyone.

If you want me to add you please send me an e-mail at Steve@TheMFCObserver.com

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.