AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The harsh truth about catnip.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
When will this scourge be removed from our lives? Will plant peddlers never learn the errors of their ways?

f1DOjne.jpg

RU46QLP.jpg

my cat is repelled by catnip for some reason :/ I gave him some and he sniffed it and recoiled and wouldn't go near it or anything it had touched.

back in the day i would mix other herbs into my "herb" to stretch it and for extra effects. catnip was one of them. ( it does more than u think it does really) i had to quit using it tho... my cat would NOT leave me alone while i was smoking it. she would chase the smoke around on the couch until she was dizzy and high as a kite, then flop somewhere and purr for an hour. even after i quit the 'nip she would still come running when she smeeled the MJ come out in hopes. had to start smoking it only in the bathroom so poor kitty didnt get that into her system

southsamurai said:
back in the day i would mix other herbs into my "herb" to stretch it and for extra effects. catnip was one of them. ( it does more than u think it does really) i had to quit using it tho... my cat would NOT leave me alone while i was smoking it. she would chase the smoke around on the couch until she was dizzy and high as a kite, then flop somewhere and purr for an hour. even after i quit the 'nip she would still come running when she smeeled the MJ come out in hopes. had to start smoking it only in the bathroom so poor kitty didnt get that into her system
Minus the catnip, one of my dogs does that for green and the other does that for tobacco. :? I'm not sure where either of them developed an affinity for either substance (when we did partake, it was never in the house or near them and they've never gotten in contact with either substance beyond smelling remnants of it on us) but they were both VERY interested in it.

If I didn't know better, I'd think there was something in the tobacco or green that attracted my dogs like catnip does to cats. It's funny but kinda sad at the same time.

I hate to bump this up, but I think this video is hilarious, lol, thanks for posting. Made my day slightly better!

Reactions: Brad
This song reminded me about this thread:

Reactions: Brad and Shaun__
Status
Not open for further replies.