AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Glamorous Fox Tail Butt Plug!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ THIS! Be sure the glass is truly a safe type. Quality glass, like other quality materials, equals $$$.

Really? My experience has been the opposite. It seems like there's a lot of borosilicate glass toys for under $30. I've never found anything to suggest the expensive glass is better than a $9 glass wand. Unlike the hundreds of warnings I see about cheap fake silicone toys, I've never heard a peep about inexpensive glass. Can you show me a sex blogger or something that breaks down the basics about it? I'm looking but I really can't find anything...

Really? My experience has been the opposite. It seems like there's a lot of borosilicate glass toys for under $30. I've never found anything to suggest the expensive glass is better than a $9 glass wand. Unlike the hundreds of warnings I see about cheap fake silicone toys, I've never heard a peep about inexpensive glass. Can you show me a sex blogger or something that breaks down the basics about it? I'm looking but I really can't find anything...
So long as the material IS in fact what is claimed, and the glass was made for use as a sex toy, then price should not matter. With glass, the simpler the design, typically, the lower the cost. Safe $10-ish glass toys are easy to find, and (usually) just that: safe! If it is a more complex toy, and is claiming to still be safe glass... glass intended for use as a sex toy.. then I get suspicious. Maybe there is no need to be.

Take this article ( http://www.holisticwisdom.com/article_sex_glass-sex-toys.htm ) as being catered toward the retailer's own interests in hyping their products. But, I also took it as a reason to research a bit more. Generally speaking, Pyrex/Borosilicate is safe, so long as it is processed and handled (and cared for) properly. So... you then have this article ( http://www.allsexguide.com/glass-dildo.html ). In the end, you can simply figure that if a big retailer of sex toys is selling it, and no reports of injury have been reported, it is safe (enough). Personally, I follow the second article's advice. Not strictly, but as a basic guideline.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kinky_Casey
thank you to all the members here for their posts about safe and unsafe sex toys! I am also interested in getting one of these cute tail butt plugs and will be more cautious from now on when it comes to researching and purchasing a toy

Status
Not open for further replies.