AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Team Fortress 2 anyone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2011
This is my guilty pleasure I love playing tf2!

I've been playing for a year now on steam.

I'm not a fan of the recent hat dealios.

Anyone else have some love for tf2?

teamfortress2-team-580.jpg

Oh hell yes. Started playing TF2 on PC in the summer of 2009 when the Sniper vs. Spy was released, so many awful Snipers and Spy's running around begging to get killed, good times :lol: . I have over 1300 hours logged on TF2 and I'm still not sick of it. Quite possibly the greatest, funnest and most rewarding FPS out today.

I can pretty much hold my own in with all the classes minus Demoman; I'm a horrible Demoman but I'm trying to get better. :)

I take a break from the games most of the time until Wednesday night when the item drop cap resets and I just play through the weekend. Still trying to craft the set item hats. :shifty:

I mostly play on the SourceOP Arena server, but I'm also a member of the Renegade Heros clan and I play on the server quite a bit.

As for hats? Yeah, it's kind of sad that the game has turned into a pseudo fashion show, but cosmetics isn't what keeps me playing, it's gameplay and killing bitches is what keeps me playing. :twisted:

What I don't like are the crates; you generally get two a week and you can't open them without a key, which cost money. :(

BloodRed87 said:
Oh hell yes. Started playing TF2 on PC in the summer of 2009 when the Sniper vs. Spy was released, so many awful Snipers and Spy's running around begging to get killed, good times :lol: . I have over 1300 hours logged on TF2 and I'm still not sick of it. Quite possibly the greatest, funnest and most rewarding FPS out today.

I can pretty much hold my own in with all the classes minus Demoman; I'm a horrible Demoman but I'm trying to get better. :)

I take a break from the games most of the time until Wednesday night when the item drop cap resets and I just play through the weekend. Still trying to craft the set item hats. :shifty:

I mostly play on the SourceOP Arena server, but I'm also a member of the Renegade Heros clan and I play on the server quite a bit.

As for hats? Yeah, it's kind of sad that the game has turned into a pseudo fashion show, but cosmetics isn't what keeps me playing, it's gameplay and killing bitches is what keeps me playing. :twisted:

What I don't like are the crates; you generally get two a week and you can't open them without a key, which cost money. :(

I am a horrible demoman too! I like playing engineer and scout. I hate the crates I don't want to spend money on them! I just usually trade them out for stuff.

Jebbaz why would you need to upgrade?

I run on windows XP or do you not have enough room ?

CPU isn't up to par. I'm running Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz and apparently thats not enough to run it.

Necro reviving this thread.

TF2 recently got a replay feature akin to Halo 3 and Halo: Reach and this is my first attempt at putting one together:

Team Fortress 2 is free to play for one week in the anticipation for the next major update, the Über Update.

If you don't own this game already, have a decent PC and a Steam account I highly urge you to try it out. What do you have to lose? :-D

After 2 long years of waiting, the next installment in the "Meet the ..." series, Meet the Medic is finally fucking here!

And in case you missed it, Team Fortress 2 is now free to play for life! So if you're a PC gamer, you now have no excuse to not at least try it.

I love this game! Probably wasted a good 3 or 4 hrs playing today! My best class is probably demoman followed by spy.

As for the "Meet the..." series I would have to say that the spy once is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.