AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suspended from Broadcasting on Main account and Couples account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

British_Rosie

Cam Model
Sep 17, 2023
Good Morning Everyone especially @punker barbie if you can help get my account back.

History of my account over last two weeks....

2 weeks ago we were having issues where the obs broadcast would stop broadcasting whenever I answered PM's, change goals, change setting etc. So back and forth I sent emails, videos, images, speed checks, you name it I sent it. Then Last Friday we finally got it sorted it was something to do with the update that Chaturbate did to the Chat system that was causing the issue.

I then messaged them and asked if there was anything they could do to help me try and gain some of the lost income back and they said I never used my "New" status when I first started and that I could have a "New" status / tag for 7 days to help. I was given this on Monday 30th september and everything was going OK.

Then on Wednesday after my show my husband was able to click Broadcast show so that he could test a few Gifs that he had made for my room and everything was fine. Then at 5.30am GMT on Thursaday morning I went to start my daily show and to my shock it said Suspended from broadcasting, I tried clicking the link to contact support but it took me knowhere so I contacted the Support the usual way at 6am GMT Thursday morning and Streamed elsewhere Thursday.

I have had no contact from Chaturbate since Thursday 6am GMT, My husband even tried calling the billing support numbers in the USA and the 1 UK number and only 1 USA number actually worked and the lady said to wait upto 72 hours however I am now losing so much money as my regulars are going eleswhere and I am now looking at other Sites.
I have had a similar issue on SC but at least with them you can chat Online and its dealt with straight away.

How is it that Churbate is so big but there customer support for models is so slow. at the end of the day without models they wouldnt have a service.

My username on Chaturbate is British_Rosie and both myself and my husband are Verified as individuals and as a couple.

Thank you for any Help Love British_Rosie xx

It wouldnt of been so frustrating but to not be told why I have been suspended or for how long after I was helping them the week before is annoying to say the least. I was just starting to do really well and my income had been growing week by week and now im stuck at a dead end with one way comunication.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie could you please have a look into this because I'm stuck it's been 5 days now and nothing has been communicated to me, about why and how long I am suspended for. Thanks British_Rosie xx

Upvote 0
Thank you, they suspended me because I made a mistake putting Onlyfans name as bio real name, which another model recommended me to do.
I was also suspended for saying thank you to the viewers that had tipped me on my last show via messages telling them where they can find me and when I'm on next.
I will change these 2 things and stop paying $19.99 to be a supporter.
Thanks for your help with this.

Upvote 0