AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions to models both new and old from a viewers POV

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Suggestions to models both new and old from a viewers PO

Very well said LadyLuna. :) There's several sides to this thread and it's good to see all sides voiced fairly. Like I said in my earlier post, there are some models who will truely benefit from this post but for those who know what they're doing and have been doing it fairly well for a few months then they will be fine without it.

Reactions: dexterknows

I like the other side of it to and agree with alot of that. I just took his original post as a "food for thought" type of thing. Something to think about.

If this thread is going to be one with 2 sides and picking sides....then I am gracefully backing out now. I don't have it in me this evening to even go there....(I just started back on my meds so I am very mellow now!! :dance: )

Nordling said:
There are some very successful models whose whole bit is being "rude."
haha, yeah, my first night at MFC I was bas banned by a Russian model, after entering her room I did go read her profile page, when I closed the profile page i found myself banned, PM was working so I asked for the reason, it was because I did not say "hello" after entering her room. After a long PM chat I was unbanned, it was hard work, I was typing with 2 hands.

When I go back now it is "hi asshole" and "hi bitch", and its so funny to see how she kicks out other members for different reasons. Including me :), recently I was banned again after not chatting in her room for 10 minutes bec off a phone call. The reason this time was that she did think i was masturbating without tipping for it.

Some will call her a "rude" model, I like it.

JickyJuly said:
Zoomer said:
Holy fuck that comes across as an emo rant to me :lol: I'm going to give it more response though :p
Your entire post seems to only take into account one thing - you. What is best for you. Not her, you. You may be trying to imply that your post is what is best for her, but it isn't. Is it.

Don't overprice your topic - fair enough, but DO stay naked the ENTIRE night once you are naked (4)
What planet are you on? :roll: Who are you really thinking about here? Your cock... not her living, obviously :roll:

Drop all clothing and get naked in pvt/grp quickly? :roll:
There is nothing in the rules about performers having to get naked whatsoever, although in a private they should let you know if they won't! However, it is your responsibility to agree/ascertain what the performer first! They try to cater for everyone, and everyone's show/style is different - so try communicating first. You sound very demanding.

"Don't take pvt/grp during a countdown" (16) :roll:
Whilst I agree as the count down nears the end, it is all relative to the room at the time. What happens if the count down isn't going anywhere and yet she has people asking for private and people clicking group because they want it? According to you she should forsake those to sit waiting for people to tip up? Let her handle her clients as she wishes. Respect other people's desires if they're paying too... you aren't the centre of the universe, believe it or not.

Honestly, whilst you have some valid points - get the fuck off your high horse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Think about someone else other than your own enjoyment - starting with hers, and then her regulars. After all...her regulars know what she is like, and she knows what her regulars like.

and why you think you are too important to put it in a thread dedicated to issues already is beyond me :roll:

This x100 :thumbleft:

I'll see your x100 and multiple by a factor of a meeeelion...! haha

The only thing missing from dexter bin laden's post was a video tape stating :angry-soapbox: "all my demands will be met..or..all your goats will be raped at dawn!!!" :lol:

nothing personal...dexter...but the ladies are human...not clones of each other..if there's something 'you' don't like..try next model...after all it's their room....their rules...we're all just invited guests at the end of the day..regardless of MFC status! :)

:twocents-02cents:

Nordling said:
In reference to the OP:

1. Captain Obvious to the rescue. There are some very successful models whose whole bit is being "rude." Not everyone's bag but as someone else mentioned, members are as diverse as models.
2. Probably true for most models; still there will be exceptions, the model whose whole shtick is being “distant.”
3. Depends on the model. Some never get naked, even in private. Different type of room. Love it or hate it. If the latter, move on.
4. Depends on what got them naked. If it’s a countdown, yeah, but if it’s “20 tkns for naked bbs,” two minutes is probably warranted.
5. Generally true, but in some cases they’re experiencing a bad connection.
6. 5000 might be perfectly natural for some models; for some not.
7. It should never “get ugly.” Just move on.
8. True, although I’ve never seen this myself.
9. Ha! Yeah, true. “ok bb, let’s go to my bedroom upstairs.”
10. True. Unless she’s a finance domme and everyone knows this.
11. Here, don’t be shy about mentioning it at the time. If you get banned, no biggy. :)
12. If no one is tipping her, then why are they hanging out? Boot ‘em all! lol
13. True. Dunno of any “specialty members” who like this.
14. Yeah, and enforce those rules.
15. Yeah, if it’s a countdown and members have been tipping substantially, going private is pretty wrong. If the tipping is slower than molasses, going private is fine, even during a countdown. IMHO.
16. Once again, depends on how fast the countdown is going.
17. Good advice, but not always that easy for all models.
18. If you’re talking about a model with a 5000+ cam score, yeah. But how many models with a cam score of 500 can get random members to buy them a new computer from Amazon?
19. This isn’t true. I’d never recommend models not show excitement over tips.
20. Depends. If it’s a member making demands and “promising” they’ll tip AFTER, screw ‘em.
21. I would agree because I generally hate the music playing--by the time it goes from the speaker, bounces around the room and enters their mic, and then traverses many levels of the internet to your computer, it’s horrid quality. Most member own computers, so they can play their own music. But here, we can’t make assumptions. MANY members love for the model to play music.
22. Just consider it a conversation maker--unless it’s all they ever talk about every day. :)

This is a worthless post unless you have the original post that it refers to open on another page side by side to cross reference with.
Why not quote each nimbered part 1-22 and add your reply underneath
as is the norm on most forums.

Regards/Chris DreamloverUK

RedHerby said:
Nordling said:
haha, yeah, my first night at MFC I was bas banned by a Russian model, after entering her room I did go read her profile page, when I closed the profile page i found myself banned, PM was working so I asked for the reason, it was because I did not say "hello" after entering her room. After a long PM chat I was unbanned, it was hard work, I was typing with 2 hands.

When I go back now it is "hi asshole" and "hi bitch", and its so funny to see how she kicks out other members for different reasons. Including me :), recently I was banned again after not chatting in her room for 10 minutes bec off a phone call. The reason this time was that she did think i was masturbating without tipping for it.

She sounds like one of the `Agent_99`school of models who has grey matter between her ears,pray may i know her name so i may her visit her.

deadelvis said:
RedHerby said:
Nordling said:

She sounds like one of the `Agent_99`school of models who has grey matter between her ears,pray may i know her name so i may her visit her.

don't know which model it is, but I'm sure plenty here
would be happy to oblige your banning
fetish.

Regards/Sean Jupiter551 signing off :handgestures-salute:

I'd like to point out that this post is almost completely about mfc. I'd really like to hear customers advice about sites other than that. For example the site that i work on i cant get naked in free chat. I guess my question is what would u like to see from a model to keep you happy. I do a variety of things, i hardly ever bitch and i'm usually always smiling. :)

:h: Ambient Magic

Keithy said:
While a nice list, it doesn't really offer much actual advice or suggestions. It does read like a list of demands. It would have been much better if there was some research and guidance behind it. For example: Don't charge 5000 tokens to get naked. Ok, how much should they charge? What's the average? What can they expect to get? You touched on this aspect with number 2, but I would have taken it much further. In Frankie's post, her links do this very well.

Agreed! 5000 would take me forever, but there are girls (even here) that could get that in 1-3 tips from their regulars. It also becomes a game of NOT having only your regulars pay for you to get naked, so they make Anon tips, or wait to go PVT/GRP whatever cause they tip on a daily/weekly basis where the countdowns are geared to encourage tip, regardless of the amount. Tips are "gifts" according to MFC

Ambientmagic said:
I'd like to point out that this post is almost completely about mfc. I'd really like to hear customers advice about sites other than that. For example the site that i work on i cant get naked in free chat. I guess my question is what would u like to see from a model to keep you happy. I do a variety of things, i hardly ever bitch and i'm usually always smiling. :)

:h: Ambient Magic
Hi and welcome.

I don't think that really needs to be pointed out. Unless someone specifically mentions another site by name, always assume that we are talking about MFC.

With that in mind, you would get more constructive feedback if you made a new thread.

One thing I can't STAND is when a model has a TV on in the background (or in front of her out of view of the camera); basically this says to the viewers "you don't really have my attention, I just want your tips, so I turned the cam on whilst I watch TV".

Not naming names, but there is this one model that always does this and she really doesn't interact with her viewers either. She's cute, but she is majorly boring!

gutterboy said:
One thing I can't STAND is when a model has a TV on in the background (or in front of her out of view of the camera); basically this says to the viewers "you don't really have my attention, I just want your tips, so I turned the cam on whilst I watch TV".

Not naming names, but there is this one model that always does this and she really doesn't interact with her viewers either. She's cute, but she is majorly boring!

Does her name rhyme with TrincessPamia?

2. (Probably the most important to be successful) Be involved with your viewers and build up some type of a relationship with your regulars. Many viewers will tip you just for the company even with your clothes on. Also use something like Twitter or Facebook to communicate with your followers when you’re off cam.

Using Twitter && Facebook has brought on many more problems && hinderances than anything good for me. So I choose not to use them. I have my own blog, && that's good enough for me.

3. Don’t only get naked in group or privates unless you have a good reason not to. We want to see what we are paying for first. Do a countdown to get naked and then stay naked for a while. None of this 2 minutes and then it’s time for another countdown BS.

I have a damn good reason for NOT getting naked. && I don't. It seems to work out okay for me. && I will keep doing just that. I don't play the bullshit game of sampling before paying. You don't get to sample food at the grocery store, so why the fuck should I be any different? As far as my countdowns, I do long shows when I finish my countdowns, so that's not a problem for me. :).

4. Don’t constantly put your clothes back on and make guys tip to get naked again. This gets old fast so do a countdown and stay naked the rest of the night.

FUCK THAT. I don't do free shit. If someone wants to see the good, they can pay for it. This is a JOB.

5. Don’t constantly leave; going offline every X amount of time will have your viewers going to someone more consistent. I at least one model that starts to build up a room and then leave for no reason and without saying anything before she goes. Their one minute and gone the next should be her cam name.

I leave when it's slow, so I don't ram my camscore into the ground, because I have worked damn hard to bring it up. But I ALWAYS say something when I leave, && I don't do it frequently.

7. After your tippers have completed a countdown give them what they paid for. No one likes a second countdown for what we just paid for. Under no circumstances should you leave after a countdown has been completed. I’ve seen models do this and even your most loyal fans will turn on you in a second and it gets ugly fast.

I always give what people paid for. Chicks that don't piss me the fuck off. Now, if there's a whole different crowd that comes in, && the people that have tipped my countdown have gone, I am covering the shit fuck up, unless the other people start chipping in.

12. If it’s a slow night and no one is tipping get over it. No one wants to hear a model bitch every 2 minutes that we are cheap and threatening to go to bed or whatever if we don’t tip her.

Then get the fuck out of that models room. SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO say shit, or else people won't tip.

13. Don’t yawn and bitch that you’re bored or tired. It’s the models (your) job to keep things going and fun. If you don’t participate your viewers won’t either and they probably won’t tip.

BULLSHIT. It's not SOLELY the models job. I've sat there && been entertaining as fuck, to a room of 80 fucking people, && had people NOT talk back to me. Then I sign the fuck off, cause that shit is worthless.

18. If your cam or computer sucks ballz get a new one. Put it on your amazon wish list if you can’t afford it. You need quality tools to do your job right or people won’t like what they are getting.

Well, unfortunately, it TAKES MONEY, TO MAKE MONEY. && I've had a wishlist for a long time, no one ever buys anything off it. I started with a POS built in cam, that has fucked the fucked up sound. I had no choice. It was either that, or nothing at all. I built up from there, && when I was able to, I bought myself a brand new C910.

20. Don’t expect something for nothing and then get pissed at your room from no one tipping.

Same goes for you. Why the fuck should I show you shit, when you haven't tipped for it? EXACTLY.

21. Most viewers would rather hear your voice then whatever music you want to listen to.

I personally don't give a rat's ass if people don't like the music I choose to listen to. It's MY room. If that puts them off, I don't want them there.

22. You’re going to get capped on a daily basis. Eventually one of these videos is going to show up online for download. Figure out now how you’re going to deal with this now and don’t come into your room talking about how mad and violated you feel. You have been forewarned.

Pretty sure we can still express ourselves if we want. You sound like a GIANT douchebag. Yeah, I see your point, && agree with some of what you've said. I see a lot of RIDICULOUS ASS SHIT ALL THE TIME, && it annoys the fuck out of me. So yea, you've had some good points. But at the end of the day, this came off as bossy && domineering as fuck, rather than "helpful" which is why I said that you SOUND like a giant douchebag. At the end of the day, I don't give a shit about what everyone else thinks. I do whatever the fuck I want. && I make money doing it. I don't make an ape fuck shit ton of money, but for the things that I DO do, I think I do pretty well.

Yes I read the Member's Pet Peeves thread viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1295but felt a summary of some things was needed for those who aren't going to read a 12 page thread. The level on which I see these things happening has seriously made me think about starting a studio just so I can help new models get on their feet and really make some good money rather than wasting their time every day. If anyone wants to add to this list if I missed anything, please do so as it can only make things better for everyone.

ComicOzzie said:
gutterboy said:

Haha nope... though she recently changed her name though to x*******x if that helps lol

I'd like to give the other side to 8;

Why the fuck is it her job to tell you if she follows the rules or not? Unless it says public show, assume she's a rule follower and it'll be in group. We're very limited on topic length, and some models don't like to be all "tip for this show it has XYZ" all night.

RainbowBryte said:
Nice post :) I must admit lately I have been guilty about bitching when i have slow nights. I will have to work on that :)

What is your model name on MFC Rainbow? I couldn't find you under your name here. I am assuming you are a MFC girl here haha

gutterboy said:
RainbowBryte said:
Nice post :) I must admit lately I have been guilty about bitching when i have slow nights. I will have to work on that :)

What is your model name on MFC Rainbow? I couldn't find you under your name here. I am assuming you are a MFC girl here haha
Look at her sig. The link to her profile shows her MFC model name.

Nordling said:
gutterboy said:
RainbowBryte said:

Look at her sig. The link to her profile shows her MFC model name.

My bad LOL thanks!

I think any model who believes she wouldn't benefit from constructive criticism is biting the literal hand that feeds her. I can understand how the OP's points might have come across as a "list of demands", but I think it's pretty clear that wasn't his intention.

This whole "you don't know what it's like because you have a cock" mentality is why a lot of models have lost my (albeit limited) moneighs. Unless we're into financial domination, we don't like to be berated when we're not tipping. We also don't like to be told "you guys suck" when you're having a bad night on cam, especially if we've tipped you in the past but can't one night. A lot of models straight-up suck at customer retention, for a variety of reasons. Others take it for granted that most nights can be like their best nights.

And if we have a brain in our heads, we just might have some valid points that could increase your room size, your cam score AND your livelihood.

Don't get me wrong; 99% of members are bona fide douchenozzles. And we never WILL understand how much douchebaggery you have to deal with every single shift. I DO know, however, that you get members all the time who want to tell you how to do your job. And I'm sure that gets old in about two seconds.

The OP took time to offer his thoughts. To paraphrase something I hear on MFC all the time... "If you don't like what you see, click Next Thread"

My somewhat grumpy :twocents-02cents:

ComicOzzie said:
gutterboy said:

Lol I didnt know Tamia did that, then again I just kind of see her in passing. I also get her confused with Keissy.

11. Don’t stop in the middle of a cum or some other show to respond to everyone that tips or PM’s you. This applies especially if you’re in a group show.

This is the only one that really bothered me, totally disregarding the 'stop in the middle of a show to PM someone' .. that's messed up. However, the rest of the statement reads like a 'freeloader' demand: 'Don't stop in the middle of a cum show to respond to everyone that tips you.' Hell no. The tippers are the ones that got us to the show in the first place. You wouldn't be 'freeloading' in the room if it weren't for them.

There are some exceptions to this, like if the model doing the show is unable to see her computer, or something of the sort but tips should ALWAYS be recognized. Plus it's ultra fun moaning 'thank you ____' and the crowd usually goes wild.

Reactions: SNATCH

deadelvis said:

You're either Agent 99 or just a fucking idiot. What is your obsession with the woman? She may as well have dropped off the planet, because she's not a blip here. GET OVER IT. Jesus, you mention her in almost every thread.

CatraLacourte said:
11. Don’t stop in the middle of a cum or some other show to respond to everyone that tips or PM’s you. This applies especially if you’re in a group show.

This is the only one that really bothered me, totally disregarding the 'stop in the middle of a show to PM someone' .. that's messed up. However, the rest of the statement reads like a 'freeloader' demand: 'Don't stop in the middle of a cum show to respond to everyone that tips you.' Hell no. The tippers are the ones that got us to the show in the first place. You wouldn't be 'freeloading' in the room if it weren't for them.

There are some exceptions to this, like if the model doing the show is unable to see her computer, or something of the sort but tips should ALWAYS be recognized. Plus it's ultra fun moaning 'thank you ____' and the crowd usually goes wild.

I agree, but a slight modification - it's annoying when a member tips a model because she's (for instance) sexy dancing, rubbing her boobs, whatever and then in the process of stopping to thank she gets sidetracked and effectively your tip caused her to stop what you tipped in appreciation of lol. And a model can do whatever she wants, but it's mildly vexing when you're the tipper lol.

ThaDudeAbides said:
I can understand how the OP's points might have come across as a "list of demands", but I think it's pretty clear that wasn't his intention.

Oh, I don't know. He states that they are suggestions to make the girl more money, some clearly aren't/won't if you take them out of the narrow band he's considered. That is essentially an issue. It reads like he's sat in one or two high ranking rooms and got annoyed at things a girl has done, and then come here and told everyone "this shit is costing you money, so read this list - it's informative".

Some suggestions may fit certain people, certain scenarios - but not everyone, not even remotely. Some of it is just plain insane and obviously ill thought out in the event you try to translate it to every model. Yes, some other points are good points...but you know what - they've been made repeatedly in a thread dedicated to members input to models ;) The "good" suggestions aren't new, or original, they've been repeated ad nauseum. The bad are just...

The guy hasn't commented except for the day that this was posted on, and only in this thread. In my humble opinion - that speaks volumes.
He didn't come to really interact, he came to moan and hope models change to make his stay at MFC more enjoyable...

So is he trying to be helpful? or is he just hoping to serve his own enjoyment more - you decide :D Personally, there's no revelation on the good points he raises - they've been said repeatedly in the dedicated thread. Therefore I believe that the motivation is the latter, the points which are selfishly motivated as it makes things better for freeloaders. Don't go group or private during a countdown because...I may not see stuff. Do stay naked entire night because...otherwise I have to wait to see stuff.

Who's interest does he really have at heart with the points I responded to earlier in the thread?
The models should take some of what he says with a HUGE pinch of salt ;)

I still think all these stuff was better homed in the "Members Pet Peeves" Topic.

The name of the other topic alone shows it is about stuff a "member think" is not good - instead of this topic that makes suggestions toward the models.
That is a big difference in attitude.
I can say what i think is not good (for me) without telling others what they should do.

Zoomer said:
The models should take some of what he says with a HUGE pinch of salt ;)

I think all pinches of salt are roughly the same size lol, about as much as you can fit between your thumb and first finger.

21. Most viewers would rather hear your voice than whatever music you want to listen to.

Too right, Hearing a model adds immeasurably to the experience, so please no music that's a) Too loud b) Rubbish (Lady Gaga again!?) c) Too Quiet d) Poor audio quality.
If a model asks for tip's for a musical choice then music in a room is great! It allows a degree of choice as to the music played & earns the model tokens (everyone gains something).

Be involved with your viewers and build up some type of a relationship with your regulars. Many viewers will tip you just for the company even with your clothes on. Also use something like Twitter or Facebook to communicate with your followers when you’re off cam.

Hats off to this, as someone who enjoys the sexual aspect of MFC, what I value more is having a 'relationship' with a model. I'm someone, like many of my member friends, who tips 'cause we like the model clothed or naked. Having a chance to share things & time away is a added bonus/incentive to tipping & supporting the model. As a member I'd recommend that models have a facebook account just for MFC friends as it adds another dimension to the relationship between the model & member.

JustLooking said:
21. Most viewers would rather hear your voice than whatever music you want to listen to.

Too right, Hearing a model adds immeasurably to the experience, so please no music that's a) Too loud b) Rubbish (Lady Gaga again!?) c) Too Quiet d) Poor audio quality.
If a model asks for tip's for a musical choice then music in a room is great! It allows a degree of choice as to the music played & earns the model tokens (everyone gains something).

I wanted to comment on this because I have had some music related bitching in my room. Taste is subjective, and as the model who has to dance to the music, I like to listen to music that I enjoy. I try to play a big variety to keep everyone happy. But if you hear a song you consider "rubbish", I'm sorry, but you will have to get over it. I don't really listen to a lot of rock music in my personal time, but I play a lot of it in my room because I know you guys like it, so I appreciate a little musical compromise. If you are truly bothered by it, 5 or 10 tokens for a song request will go over a lot better than saying "ughhh this music is so shitty." I actually love it when my guys suggest music for me and I've added a lot of stuff to my MFC playlist because of their suggestions.

Also, I try to keep my music on the quiet side precisely so those who don't like my taste can tolerate my room. But I'm always happy to adjust the volume.

Anyway, I don't know if you are the type to go in a room and complain about the music, so I'm not attacking you, just wanted to present my side of it. What you think is "rubbish" sounds quite good to my ears! Variety is the spice of life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.