AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions to models both new and old from a viewers POV

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Suggestions to models both new and old from a viewers PO

Hi Cammistar.

You wrote a lot but i am a bit tired now to reply as its 12.40am here so it will have to be tommorrow.I appreciate the civilised way you put your argument unlike some on here so i am expecting a good chat with you so i can putmy side of the argument.
Btw your hair reminds me of 99,i wonder what you are like to chat too.

regards/Chris Dreamloveruk on mfc [/quote]

CREEEEPY

:lol: :lol:[/quote]

Would you prefer the usual level of conversation you get in your room
i.e quote/ Hi bb show us your tits,do you do anal,get naked etc.

Yes 99 has nice hair,so do you.Are you afraid of a compliment or is it because so few are given to you?

This thread seriously crossed the line when you decided to diss Gordon Ramsey. :naughty:

Also, you claim to have such a hatred for the "f" word, but if I do recall correctly A99 who's feet you kiss frequently used the phrase "tip motherfuckers!" or does that not count?

NoelleBright said:
This thread seriously crossed the line when you decided to diss Gordon Ramsey. :naughty:

Also, you claim to have such a hatred for the "f" word, but if I do recall correctly A99 who's feet you kiss frequently used the phrase "tip motherfuckers!" or does that not count?

I'd give anything to have Gordon Ramsey and then make HIM make me a sandwich :lol:

ohmystarz said:
deadelvis said:
`Forges of Valhalla` wow tough talk.Are you one of those fat bearded middle aged
hells angel type who think it is big to act like a stupid teenager.
Remember Gordon`s F`s are for a television show,in real life people do not talk like that in civilized society unless maybe they are ignorant hillbilly`s.Which are you ?

You are seriously one ignorant person, taking cheap shots at people. On top of that, you can't even spell correctly when you are ATTEMPTING to insult people. I don't know Keithy, never talked to him, but you're pissing ME off at this point.

I don't know what "society" you live in, but cursing has become more socially acceptable. We aren't living sheltered lives, most of us cuss. I for one as a cam whore do not care if someone cusses in my presence. Now SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Don`t blame me for the poor spelling checker on this forum.I always follow it`s advice.No one is forcing you to read my post`s its not compulsory.
You really have a foul mouth young lady,does it go with your multitude of piercings and all over body tattoos.You will never find the `MAN` of your dreams who you
can settle down with and lead a normal life away from the sex industry unless you change your ways and act like a demure young lady. xxxxx

deadelvis said:
Keithy said:
deadelvis said:
Ha ha she lives in Ohio and i 4000 miles away in the uk.
Funny what happened to all those usa only sightings of ufo`s

What the fuck? Now you're on about UFOs? Are you implying that there are no UFO sightings in the UK? So groups like BEAM are some conspiracy? What does this have to do with the topic?

Hmmm please temper your language there are ladies present,oh i forgot
they are only cam girls and not considered worthy of respect from you fellow
members.Are you a fan of the Gordon Ramsey school of conversation.

Seriously, stop trying to be a troll, you suck at it. You're just some little butthurt asshole trying to get a rile out of people. My language is mine and this group certainly doesn't need my language to be tempered in anything but the forges of Valhalla. You are one to talk about respect though aren't you? Seeing as how you have little and receive none. Also yes, I am a fan of the Gordon Ramsey School of Conversation. Now fuck off.

gordon-ramsay.jpg

`Forges of Valhalla` wow tough talk.Are you one of those fat bearded middle aged
Remember Gordon`s F`s are for a television show,in real life people do not talk like that in civilized society unless maybe they are ignorant hillbilly`s.Which are you ?

>a99 fan
>civilized

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh god. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Did they devise a new type of moron to unleash on the forums with you? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA a99's loser internet white knight talking about civilized AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is classic.
Seriously though, gargle balls elsewhere.
inb4 ban.

deadelvis said:
ohmystarz said:
deadelvis said:

You are seriously one ignorant person, taking cheap shots at people. On top of that, you can't even spell correctly when you are ATTEMPTING to insult people. I don't know Keithy, never talked to him, but you're pissing ME off at this point.

I don't know what "society" you live in, but cursing has become more socially acceptable. We aren't living sheltered lives, most of us cuss. I for one as a cam whore do not care if someone cusses in my presence. Now SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Don`t blame me for the poor spelling checker on this forum.I always follow it`s advice.No one is forcing you to read my post`s its not compulsory.
You really have a foul mouth young lady,does it go with your multitude of piercings and all over body tattoos.You will never find the `MAN` of your dreams who you
can settle down with and lead a normal life away from the sex industry unless you change your ways and act like a demure young lady. xxxxx

You know what? I'll be on in an hour and a half, come in my room and say that while you can look at me and see how far that gets you. There are plenty of insanely gorgeous girls on MFC that have tats and piercings. I can think of one off the top of my head: Frankie. Mila has tattoos as well.

You know what, fuck that I am not arguing with you. Whatsa matta? Did I strike a nerve with you, sugar? Now you have to make a personal attack about my lifestyle?

I live in Austin, Texas, sugarplum. You can't go one block without seeing ten people that look just like me. Keeping Austin weird, babe. Maybe before you insult me based on my looks, you should take a look in the mirror. How old are you and you can't even use an APOSTROPHE right? `````??? No. Just No.

Also, I have three piercings in total and 10 tattoos that do not cover my whole body. Each and everyone of them can be covered with clothes when I am dressed. Ask all those people in my room if they don't like me because I have crazy hair and have body mods.

Right, they don't. Maybe you shouldn't stick yourself in situations you know nothing about. Like saying Cammistar doesn't get complimented and that Keithy is a hillbilly.

CammiStar said:
HAHAHAHA - YES starz, you will soon find your man while fingerbanging yourself in a stairwell while on your period and showing everyone your bloddy fingers. That is afterall how 99 does it. Oh, how demure!!

:clap:

A gal can always dream :)

NoelleBright said:

When i was in Agent 99`s room i accepted the language used as part of the overall
show business presentation.On this forum i respect the young ladies and treat them as i would any other in real life unless they prove to me otherwise that they are not worthy.
Re: Gordon Ramsey/Hells Kitchen.Ha ha what a great show i have been watching 4 shows a day lately and am up to series9 ep11.Poor Nat got booted
Kitchen nightmares is a good show as well.
I worry that Gordon is gonna blow a gasket and drop dead on camera one day

deadelvis said:
You will never find the `MAN` of your dreams who you
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA - YES starz, you will soon find your man while fingerbanging yourself in a stairwell while on your period and showing everyone your bloddy fingers. That is afterall how 99 does it. Oh, how demure!!

:clap:[/quote]

Reality tv darling,that was the charm of Agent99
I can`t see you with your attitude being as successful as her when you reach her age.She has talent.I have a video of 99 doing a show in her car which someone posted on a youtube type site.I could post it on a free file host site so you could download it and watch a master at work and maybe pick up a few tips to improve your own earnings.xxxxx

Mikeythegeek said:
This guy's a chatbot right? There's no way he can be human, is there? Or have we truly met the most retarded person in the history of the world?

I'm just debating whether he'll go in the doghouse or get banned outright. I'm leaning towards ban right now.

deadelvis said:
ohmystarz said:
deadelvis said:

Respecting a woman is not telling her to "act like a lady" or be "demure." :roll:

That is actually disrespectful. Also you should have a spellchecker in even your most basic browser, so it is not the forum that makes your spelling, grammar and sentence structure appalling its YOU.

Btw, your a major douche who I assume will be banned from the forum very soon, did you not read the warning from the lovely AmberCutie telling you to play nice? :naughty:

Keithy said:
Mikeythegeek said:
This guy's a chatbot right? There's no way he can be human, is there? Or have we truly met the most retarded person in the history of the world?

I'm just debating whether he'll go in the doghouse or get banned outright. I'm leaning towards ban right now.
Banned for his inability to use the quote function properly and misuse of the apostrophe.

Now, if there's anything else to be said RE: OP then lets get back on topic, otherwise let it die or I'll lock it soon.

A99 had a right old potty mouth on her! Does that goon have her on such a high pedestal that he is in denial of her sailor-chat and instead heard cherub's singing whenever she opened her gob and let rip with the expletives?*

EDIT: oh lol, he accepted it as show biz presentation. ha!

*have had more than the recommended units tonight sorry if I don't make sense :p

deadelvis has left the building!

=========
dreamloveruk aka chris aka deadelvis
your dream of keeping agent99's dream alive will never die

regards /Sean aka Jupiter551 id on mfc

You know what? I'll be on in an hour and a half, come in my room and say that while you can look at me and see how far that gets you. There are plenty of insanely gorgeous girls on MFC that have tats and piercings. I can think of one off the top of my head: Frankie. Mila has tattoos as well.

You know what, fuck that I am not arguing with you. Whatsa matta? Did I strike a nerve with you, sugar? Now you have to make a personal attack about my lifestyle?

I live in Austin, Texas, sugarplum. You can't go one block without seeing ten people that look just like me. Keeping Austin weird, babe. Maybe before you insult me based on my looks, you should take a look in the mirror. How old are you and you can't even use an APOSTROPHE right? `````??? No. Just No.

Also, I have three piercings in total and 10 tattoos that do not cover my whole body. Each and everyone of them can be covered with clothes when I am dressed. Ask all those people in my room if they don't like me because I have crazy hair and have body mods.

Right, they don't. Maybe you shouldn't stick yourself in situations you know nothing about. Like saying Cammistar doesn't get complimented and that Keithy is a hillbilly.

I may have just fallen in love with ohmystarz.

Holy wtf did I just read lol. Umm the last thing I remember reading that was OT was about music, sooo... I agree with MadisonLeigh. If someone nicely asks me if I'm willing to change it, and I'm in the right mood, I take requests. Sometimes I already want to play what they're asking for or it's the next CD in the lineup, and other times 5 or 10 tokens makes it happen. Then there are the times when you hear me saying, "Yes, I will play The Mars Volta- for 1mil tokens." :p Sometimes I play Lil Wayne or some weird 90s rap because it makes me giggle and usually has beats that make me want to get up and dance, regardless of lyrical quality. At that point you can pick- get me to play rock or something slower, which I don't usually dance to, or mute my room and put on your own music and watch me dance. I don't usually talk while dancing unless someone asks a question or tips, so unless you're super sad about hearing me say "thank you" and not so excited about the boobies or other extras in the thank you I don't really see a major issue.

I've had a lot of guys get mad about my sound quality, since I am Rice Krispie Girl. When my paychecks stop fully going towards bills and I actually have something to spare, I'll gladly fix that. Till then it's a bit rude to pop into a room and have the first thing out of your mouth be "wow, your sound quality is fucking shitty."

I feel like a lot of members just don't seem to understand that if I'm doing certain things and no one's paying... People aren't going to start paying for something they can get for free. I sometimes dance for 90min straight without a single tip, and then I stop because I start to feel ridiculous. Then people leave the room because suddenly I'm sitting down. Fine, but don't bitch at me. I'm not going to start stripping and then put on a show and masturbate or do anything MORE interesting than dancing with my bra and panties on, unless people start showing me they like what I'm doing. And if you tip me 100tk while I'm dancing and don't ask for anything, you don't get to complain when I thank you and keep dancing... I'm not psychic. Some guys get mad when I quit dancing to flash them for tips, others get mad when they ask for nothing and get a tit flash instead of pussy flash. I really appreciate the people who are thinking, oh damn... I've been watching awhile, I really like her, how about I tip her? Or hey she's been talking to me for 2hrs in pm and sometimes missing stuff in her room, maybe I should throw some thanks her way. The most bitching I personally do is when I've been in 4hrs with no tips, because I like to let them know the reason for me logging off early.
^I feel like there's probably a model pet peeve thread for me to put that in, but this thread brought those thoughts up and I'm not usually actually peeved about that unless I'm having a particularly bad night on cam... My only real peeve is "unsolicited advice."

Reactions: SNATCH

I just wanted to say I find it interesting he dislikes women of the tattooed & pierced sort based on what he said the one time he happened upon my room, lol. Good riddance to the worst wanna be troll this board will probably ever see. *waits for him to come try to troll my room since he's surely got this shit on bookmark* :lol:

dexterknows said:
21. Most viewers would rather hear your voice then whatever music you want to listen to.

Well, I have to disagree with this to an extent. One of my favorite models on this site is actually kind of shy and doesn't talk on cam that much because of it at all. While the lack of talking is a minus, she easily makes up for it with her charm and personality in typing a good conversation in the room.

MadisonLeigh said:
I'm pretty happy with the way I do things. I'd rather keep my sanity by still being myself, even if it means less success.

SO SO SOS SO SO SO SOOOO THIS THIS THIS. :D.

Keithy said:
(...) It would have been much better if there was some research and guidance behind it. For example: Don't charge 5000 tokens to get naked. Ok, how much should they charge? What's the average? What can they expect to get?
Definitely. I'm still pretty new and as a model I can't enter many successful models' rooms to check our their "prices". So I have no idea how much to charge! I can only guess, really.
It would be awesome to hear from a member how much they're willing to pay for different things in average.

Lily90x said:
Keithy said:
(...) It would have been much better if there was some research and guidance behind it. For example: Don't charge 5000 tokens to get naked. Ok, how much should they charge? What's the average? What can they expect to get?
Definitely. I'm still pretty new and as a model I can't enter many successful models' rooms to check our their "prices". So I have no idea how much to charge! I can only guess, really.
It would be awesome to hear from a member how much they're willing to pay for different things in average.

Depends what you reasonably need to make your daily/weekly target I guess. My personal opinion is it's better (and more likely) to do 5 x 20 minute shows for 750 each (so 3750 total) over a few hours than spend 4 or 5 hours trying to hit a 2500 target while trying to keep interest going and encourage people to tip for a target that's a long way off.

But hell, I dunno, I would just think that would work better.

Lily90x said:
Keithy said:

I'm trying to give an idea of some prices in the guide I've been writing for games to play on cam. Unfortunately without feed back I haven't really been able to play with the values. But currently I have several ideas based on what I know and some on common sense.

Ok after reading the op suggestions I agree that models should consider them if something is not working for them if they are new model trying to get more people in their room or if they are a old model who after being on MFC still can't figure out why they can't keep people coming back to their room. I also agree if what you are doing works for you then don't change a thing that you are doing. The list may sound demanding but if you take a step back you can see taking some of the suggestions and test them out and see if that helps you in areas that may need to be work on then its really helpful.

1. Don’t piss off your viewers; we don’t like being jerked around when we are paying for your time.

I totally agree pissing off viewers is a bad thing because you could be loosing tippers that won't come back.

2. (Probably the most important to be successful) Be involved with your viewers and build up some type of a relationship with your regulars. Many viewers will tip you just for the company even with your clothes on. Also use something like Twitter or Facebook to communicate with your followers when you’re off cam.

I agree building a relationship with your regulars will help you keep them around and interact with your other viewers to make them feel comfortable and want to come back. I'm not saying to be nice with with people if that's not the kind of person you are but be yourself and let them decide if they want to stick around. As for using Twitter or Facebook as a must I don't agree because of the safety side of it since you can communicate through blogs and MFC new feeds.

3. Don’t only get naked in group or privates unless you have a good reason not to. We want to see what we are paying for first. Do a countdown to get naked and then stay naked for a while. None of this 2 minutes and then it’s time for another countdown BS.

This one I half agree with if you only want to get naked in group or private that's up to you, but if you do the count down to naked don't redo the countdown for naked unless you are playing a tip for clothed/naked game. I do feel though if you are naked and you have a goal for a show and people aren't tipping it is fine to start to put clothes on to try to get the room tipping again towards the show.

4. Don’t constantly put your clothes back on and make guys tip to get naked again. This gets old fast so do a countdown and stay naked the rest of the night.

refer back to number 3

5. Don’t constantly leave; going offline every X amount of time will have your viewers going to someone more consistent. I at least one model that starts to build up a room and then leave for no reason and without saying anything before she goes. Their one minute and gone the next should be her cam name.

If there is a reason like connection problems I feed that's fine for the on/off but to just plain leave without at least saying something that will make people not want to stick around because who would want to tip towards a goal if the model doesn't even want to stick around to get to the goal.

6. When doing a countdown, be reasonable. 5000 tokens just to get naked is first off going to take you forever to complete and second is not even close to being reasonable to your viewers.

If your new and you set a high tip goal lets face it you will be waiting a long time to reach that goal when you don't even have that many people in your room to tip. If your a older model we all know a high goal when you have a full room is not hard to do but also remember there will be times that your room will be mostly basics and guests so adjust the goal amount accordingly. Also if you do set a huge goal and tips aren't coming in don't be afraid to lower the goal amount to try to get the tips started. And set a enormous goal don't get really close to completing the goal then pull the oh we didn't reach the goal then log off when you promised as soon as the goal is reached you will do a show when there is no reason for you to log off since you are still going to do what the show was going to be when you still have tippers tipping.

7. After your tippers have completed a countdown give them what they paid for. No one likes a second countdown for what we just paid for. Under no circumstances should you leave after a countdown has been completed. I’ve seen models do this and even your most loyal fans will turn on you in a second and it gets ugly fast.

I have to agree to this if you reached your goal then do what was paid for because who wants to tip a model that doesn't keep their word on the goal amount.

8. If you’re doing a countdown for a group show, make sure that your viewers know that ahead of time and keep it listed in your topic. It’s not fair to get all your viewers tokens to then go; “ok time for group” when they already gave you a few thousand tokens for a show.

Again I have to agree letting tippers know what they are paying for because not all tippers are whales that can throw money around, a lot are on a limited budget so if they think they are paying for a show in the room and find out after spending all their tokens it was for a group that they now can't participate they won't want to come back to your room.

9. When doing a group or private show, please be ready before you start. I can’t list how many times I have gone into a group and the model is still sitting there doing nothing for the first five minutes.

Again I agree that you shouldn't just sit there doing nothing for a long time but if someone is going to take you private or group they should ask first that way you have time to do the show and discuss what is going to happen during the show.

10. Dragging out a group or private by taking 15 minutes just to get naked is rude. Do I really need to say more about this? Groups and private shows aren’t free and most viewers are not made of money these days. If we are actively paying for something then get with it or your viewers will just leave.

This one is up to the model but then again if the member had asked before going in they would have known how long it would take so shouldn't complain when it take awhile because it was up to them to find out.

11. Don’t stop in the middle of a cum or some other show to respond to everyone that tips or PM’s you. This applies especially if you’re in a group show.

During a show no one should be pm'ing a model or be asking her question in the room at all. As for tips if you can see your screen I feel its find to acknowledge who the tip is from but if you can't see your screen then don't stop to check who it was just say thank you then after the show go back and acknowledge who they tippers were.

12. If it’s a slow night and no one is tipping get over it. No one wants to hear a model bitch every 2 minutes that we are cheap and threatening to go to bed or whatever if we don’t tip her.

This is again is models choice if they want to complain but if you have people there you know can't tip but are there to keep you company be glad you at least have someone to talk to. I find that models that look at the positive during a slow night tend to get more people following them which in turn means when those people can tip they will more likely tip the model who kept a good attitude when it was slow over one that was complaining constantly. But at the same time if their only to be a freeloader and not even talk in the room the just log off to help keep your cam score from dropping to low since there is no reason to waste your time sitting in a quiet room waiting to see if you will get a tip.

13. Don’t yawn and bitch that you’re bored or tired. It’s the models (your) job to keep things going and fun. If you don’t participate your viewers won’t either and they probably won’t tip.

If the room is dead complaining wont make it liven up so decide if you want to stay on or log off and let the room know which you are going to do but if you are tired there is no reason to make yourself by staying on and if your bored as the room if they want to do a game or suggest a topic to talk about its a lot better than seeing you just sit there and complain.

14. If you have special rules for your room post them in your profile. Most models bitch at the new guy because he doesn’t follow her rules when there is no way for him to know them in the first place.

I agree with both sides here the room rules should be posted in their profile and members should take the time and read the rules on the profile. If a model come across a new guy not following the rules first tell them to go to your profile and read the rules, if they continue to break the rules then give them the boot so you don't have to keep telling them but most rooms I've been in the regulars tend to point out the rules so a model giving 1 warning t read the rules is more than fair but at the same time don't let your regulars break your rules if you want the new guy to follow them.

15. To me it is just common courtesy for a model to tell her room that she is either going offline, going private or starting a group show. Many models will jump right into a private during a countdown and never say anything to her room.

I agree that a model should let the room know but I also understand sometimes a model end up going into a private or group by accident so if it is a accident when let the room know what happened so they don't think you just blew off the count down for the private or group.

16. Building on the last item, put off privates and groups till after a countdown and its reward is completed. I don’t have 5 hours to wait for you countdown to get finished.

This one is tricky for the fact of if its dead or not and where you stand on the goal. If its early in the countdown of its really slow go ahead accept the group or private as long as you let the room know. If you getting close to the end of the countdown or its busy in the room then wait till after the show because if the member(s) want to take you to private or group they will be willing to wait or they may just use those tokens for the countdown.

17. Take some time to adjust your cam and lighting. I know there is info in the models only section about this.

When you first get on the room will be slow so that is the best time to make sure everything is set for the rest of your session on cam.

18. If your cam or computer sucks ballz get a new one. Put it on your amazon wish list if you can’t afford it. You need quality tools to do your job right or people won’t like what they are getting.

This is common sense to be a cam model so its pointless to point out.

19. Fake reactions over any tip amount or saying the same thing every time you get a tip is really annoying so stop it already. This includes crying over a huge tip. If you’re not starving broke I see no reason to cry.

Be yourself not fake about receiving tips. Saying Thank You over and over for each tip when you get a lot of tips I see no problem with.

20. Don’t expect something for nothing and then get pissed at your room from no one tipping.

This one goes both ways because no tip means no show members, but no show (countdown, albums, videos,...) means no one is just going to tip(aside from regulars that tip just because they want too) so I feel no one should complain.

21. Most viewers would rather hear your voice then whatever music you want to listen to.

If members can't hear when you talk turn down the music so you can be heard. The focus of the room is on the model not the music but don't let the people in the room tell you what kind of music you should be playing.

22. You’re going to get capped on a daily basis. Eventually one of these videos is going to show up online for download. Figure out now how you’re going to deal with this now and don’t come into your room talking about how mad and violated you feel. You have been forewarned.

I think the point of this one got lost somewhere in translation. The point is have a plan on what to do when you find out there are videos of you on the internet that people have recorded. My suggestion is 1) After getting upset should be letting MFC know about it and if you know who recorded it. 2) contacting the webmaster of the site the video is on and asking it to be removed. 3) make it clear to your room not to be recording you.

Reactions: dexterknows

OP here. I am really surprised at how much activity my post got. I want to say thanks to those who saw this as what it was, my opinion on what some models might be doing wrong and driving their customers away :-D . I think some just don't do their research before they start caming and have no clue as to what they are doing. Secondly if you're not a guy, you're not going to know for sure what us guys really do and don't want to see unless you ask them or in my case we tell you outright. So if you were one of the few that felt my post was a list of DEMAMDS on what you must do in your rooms you completely missed my point and you sound like one of the models I would probably find really annoying and would not come back to your room again. In response to Zoomer, I stopped getting notifications that people were responding to my post and completely forgot all about it to tell you the truth. I run my own company and my life does not evolve around MFC, nor do I have the time to check up on things like this post on a daily basis. If you think you’re doing everything 100% correct in your room and have all the experience you need, why were you reading my post in the first place. As was already said, if you don’t like what I have to say stop reading it and click next because we are trying to keep things positive around here.

To hit on a few topics that most seemed to disagree on:

Music - I was not saying that you should not play music at all. I find myself asking some of the models what the last song they played was because I really liked it. What I was hitting on was the few that don't talk ever because they play music and the bunch that play their music so loud I have to turn the volume in their room down to 5% and they are screaming at their viewers over the music. I really don't like getting blown out of my chair when I go into a new room.

Not staying naked - This was really directed at one model in particular because she will get a few tips and strip, dance around or do whatever for a few minutes and then gets fully dressed again. It's just really annoying and seems to throw of the flow of her show if you can even call it one.

dexterknows said:
First off I’m not telling any of the models how to do their own thing online. I do however feel that many new and even old models don’t seem to understand the game of making their viewers happy. So here is a list of things to do and not do in your rooms if you want to be more successful:

1. Don’t piss off your viewers; we don’t like being jerked around when we are paying for your time.

More appropriately, I would say don't piss off your REGULARS, not just any Joe Schmoe member who comes in. Models' regulars become regulars for different reasons. Obviously the first thing they notice is the physical attraction to the model, that's probably what got them to view the model in the first place. But, I would venture to guess a lot of the members who actually spend money and become regulars to certain models become regulars more for personality. Regulars tend to tip when they can not just for nudity/shows. If some $20 basic comes in and gets pissed because his demands aren't met with no tips, then by all means, the model should piss them off and ban them.

One of the models I was a regular with for close to 2 years has seriously begun pissing me off, lately. And as a result, I have not been in her room in a while when we're both on at the same time. It's gotten to the point where I am seriously thinking about hiding my reward points because she has made a habit of saying, in public chat, how many more points I have than the last time I saw her if I haven't seemed to spend a good chunk of the tokens gained with those points on her. The last time she did it was after I tipped her 2 seconds after I entered her room. To me, that's rude to do to someone who has been around, tipped, gone private, gone group, etc., for a long time. The rest of the room has no business knowing that information, and to say it in public, well... it annoys me.

dexterknows said:
2. (Probably the most important to be successful) Be involved with your viewers and build up some type of a relationship with your regulars. Many viewers will tip you just for the company even with your clothes on. Also use something like Twitter or Facebook to communicate with your followers when you’re off cam.

Interaction while on MFC, sure. Interaction while not on MFC, well, that's up to the model. Some have Twitter and/or Tumblr, Some might have Facebook. But that sort of interaction is best left up to the models.

dexterknows said:
3. Don’t only get naked in group or privates unless you have a good reason not to. We want to see what we are paying for first. Do a countdown to get naked and then stay naked for a while. None of this 2 minutes and then it’s time for another countdown BS.

That's the model's choice. Some models explicitly state they only get naked in groups or privates. One who has a decent camscore (3k+) never gets naked in public, never gets naked in groups. And only gets naked, as far as I know, with members she feels comfortable with in true privates. That's her choice. Do I think it's a crime against nature to hide the amazing body she has? Sure... but it's her choice. :p

Not every model wants to show herself to everyone in her room, especially the guests and basics (they, after all, contribute nothing and do nothing but beg/demand if the model hasn't muted them, for the most part-- I won't say every guest or basic is this way, but the vast majority of them). Paying members who want to get the model naked will take her group or private if that's where she gets naked. Period.

dexterknows said:
4. Don’t constantly put your clothes back on and make guys tip to get naked again. This gets old fast so do a countdown and stay naked the rest of the night.

False. If the tips stop coming in because she is naked, then the model should get dressed. A lot of models find themselves inundated with hundreds more viewers when they get naked, but not hundreds more tippers-- and let's not even mention the potential thousands of viewers if they are doing a show. While we all appreciate the beauty of the female form in its naked state, we also have to remember that they are here to make money. If the money stops coming in, then it's time to get dressed.

I saw only one model who had a topic up to get naked (1000), got it, then got over 5x that topic in a matter of a few minutes after getting naked, then got dressed again and reset the topic. I had tipped during that time, and then was kind of shocked that it lasted so little when she said nothing of a time limit; and got over 5k tokens in 5 minutes of being naked. So, I hid her (and she was fairly popular at the time) and haven't considered unhiding her since. If the tips had stopped, then I would have been fine with it. But the tips were coming in, including my tips, so I wasn't fine with it.

dexterknows said:
5. Don’t constantly leave; going offline every X amount of time will have your viewers going to someone more consistent. I at least one model that starts to build up a room and then leave for no reason and without saying anything before she goes. Their one minute and gone the next should be her cam name.

There are many reasons this could happen. Maybe their child(ren) needs them. Maybe they have a bad internet connection. Or, most commonly, they are working multiple sites and have a private on another site at that time. It happens. If you don't like it, then click next model.

dexterknows said:
6. When doing a countdown, be reasonable. 5000 tokens just to get naked is first off going to take you forever to complete and second is not even close to being reasonable to your viewers.

This will depend on the model. High camscore models who know they can get that to get naked can do it. Low camscore models would have better luck playing the lottery. The high camscore models normally have hundreds if not over a thousand viewers in their rooms at one time. Many of them have tokens. Some of them can and might tip very large amounts. For those models, getting 5k tokens in a short amount of time is not that hard. The lower camscore models tend to have very few people in their rooms, so the odds of reaching higher goals are far less.

dexterknows said:
7. After your tippers have completed a countdown give them what they paid for. No one likes a second countdown for what we just paid for. Under no circumstances should you leave after a countdown has been completed. I’ve seen models do this and even your most loyal fans will turn on you in a second and it gets ugly fast.

I can agree with this to a point. Now, if one single person tipped a large amount to finish a topic and the model asks for tips during the time afterwards to keep it going, then I think that is perfectly fair. If, in this instance the others don't tip, then I would go so far as to say the model should PM the high tipping member to get on Skype/Yahoo/MSN/AIM/whatever, and just give that person what that person paid for.

If it was a group effort, then I would say your point is valid.

dexterknows said:
8. If you’re doing a countdown for a group show, make sure that your viewers know that ahead of time and keep it listed in your topic. It’s not fair to get all your viewers tokens to then go; “ok time for group” when they already gave you a few thousand tokens for a show.

I know there are a few models who do this. I don't personally agree with it. I see the point of make sure it's in the topic that after X tokens or Y rank there will be a group. But I don't really see the necessity of getting to a goal and then going group. Might as well just take a group, then and hope that enough members join to make it worth it.

dexterknows said:
9. When doing a group or private show, please be ready before you start. I can’t list how many times I have gone into a group and the model is still sitting there doing nothing for the first five minutes.

Again, I can agree with this sentiment, mostly. Like I said, though, some models work multiple sites, and they have to close those sites before they start anything on MFC. But, I truly doubt 5 minutes is accurate. The group would have long disbanded if the model wasn't doing anything in group for 5 minutes.

dexterknows said:
10. Dragging out a group or private by taking 15 minutes just to get naked is rude. Do I really need to say more about this? Groups and private shows aren’t free and most viewers are not made of money these days. If we are actively paying for something then get with it or your viewers will just leave.

See above. If you feel the time to get what you want (nekkid feminine bodies) is taking too long, then leave. But, on the flip side, I have sene some models get EXTREMELY pissed on nights of guys taking them private just long enough to get them naked, then leaving. As a member, it is best to let the model know, in PM, how long you are taking them for (minimum, I have bought more during privates to keep them going longer), and then stay there for that time. Many models now post a minimum token requirement for going private, and if the member doesn't have that amount showing, they won't take the private. Also, letting the model know you don't care about a sexy strip and just want her all nakie as fast as posible is also good.

dexterknows said:
11. Don’t stop in the middle of a cum or some other show to respond to everyone that tips or PM’s you. This applies especially if you’re in a group show.

Saying thank you out loud wile in public or group isn't bad.

But, while in private with a member, I would say it is rude to respond to PMs from members who are not the member taking the model private. The same goes for texting... if it isn't an emergency, then put down the phone and finish the private. I'm sure whoever is texting can wait a few minutes. (Yes, I have had a model text while I was in private with her... and she wonders why I haven't taken her private since...)

dexterknows said:
12. If it’s a slow night and no one is tipping get over it. No one wants to hear a model bitch every 2 minutes that we are cheap and threatening to go to bed or whatever if we don’t tip her.

And, conversely, models don't want to hear freeloaders complaining she isn't naked yet when people aren't tipping. Works both ways.

But, I would say it's better for the model, and her camscore, if she just decides to call it time to go if it is that slow.

dexterknows said:
13. Don’t yawn and bitch that you’re bored or tired. It’s the models (your) job to keep things going and fun. If you don’t participate your viewers won’t either and they probably won’t tip.

PROTIP: If the model is bored, then it's probably because no one is tipping to help her stay involved. Or her regulars that she can joke around and have fun with aren't around to keep the mood light and fun.

dexterknows said:
14. If you have special rules for your room post them in your profile. Most models bitch at the new guy because he doesn’t follow her rules when there is no way for him to know them in the first place.

I agree. But, we also have to remember, most members simply do not go to the models' profiles tp read such rules.

dexterknows said:
15. To me it is just common courtesy for a model to tell her room that she is either going offline, going private or starting a group show. Many models will jump right into a private during a countdown and never say anything to her room.

I can see this, again, to a point. Now, if the countdown hasn't moved in half an hour, I would say by all means take groups/privates. If the countdown has been going at a steady pace, then forego privates for a bit. Many of the models I hang with do it just like I have said. And there is no discontent from the regular members of their rooms.

Now, the thing that is more annoying is the model who works a countdown fairly fast, then jumps into private as soon as the countdown is done. But, this goes both ways as well. Obviously someone was saving tokens for the end of the countdown just to take the model private (saves that precious getting nekkid time you seem to hate). So blame your fellow members as much as the model who hits accept. But, most reputable models will say no privates/groups after a countdown has been reached; at least for a little while.

dexterknows said:
16. Building on the last item, put off privates and groups till after a countdown and its reward is completed. I don’t have 5 hours to wait for you countdown to get finished.

See above.

dexterknows said:
17. Take some time to adjust your cam and lighting. I know there is info in the models only section about this.

I think most of the models on here would agree with this part. Some of them have very expensive cameras and fairly elaborate lighting setups. There's an interview online you can find with AspenRae where she shows her camming room and its lighting setup. Studios are also very aware of this, hence why the lighting is so good in them.

dexterknows said:
18. If your cam or computer sucks ballz get a new one. Put it on your amazon wish list if you can’t afford it. You need quality tools to do your job right or people won’t like what they are getting.

So, do you have the spare money to buy a model a new computer? I don't. I'm sure for models with older, slower computers that the hope is that they'll make enough while camming to get a new computer.

dexterknows said:
19. Fake reactions over any tip amount or saying the same thing every time you get a tip is really annoying so stop it already. This includes crying over a huge tip. If you’re not starving broke I see no reason to cry.

I think saying thank you is fine. What are they supposed to do, learn it in 20 different languages so it sounds different? Most models appreciate every tip they get, from the lowest to the highest. Some who have never gotten huge amounts in a single tip might get emotional. One of my favorites got a tip of 10k the other month. And believe me, she can talk like no one else (but it's part of her charm)... and it literally made her speechless for almost 10 minutes. She had never gotten a 5 digit tip before, so it was a shock to her.

dexterknows said:
20. Don’t expect something for nothing and then get pissed at your room from no one tipping.

Same goes for members. Don't expect something when you're not tipping. And for fuck's sake, don't start saying what a model should do from a tip from a member that isn't you.

dexterknows said:

This is true, but sometimes it is hard for models to realize how much of their music their microphone is picking up. This is especially true of models using laptops and the built in mics.

dexterknows said:
22. You’re going to get capped on a daily basis. Eventually one of these videos is going to show up online for download. Figure out now how you’re going to deal with this now and don’t come into your room talking about how mad and violated you feel. You have been forewarned.

Can't stop it. It's why many models now put "property of myfreecams.com" on their stream. It makes the DMCA notices much easier to send out.

Reactions: LadyLuna

MadisonLeigh said:
Haha I won't pretend to like it but I'll tolerate it! Unless it's something I really, really cannot stand. Like, it would take a looooot of tokens to make me play a Nickelback or Metallica song.
Most of the song requests I've gotten have at least been in the same vein as something I normally listen to so I haven't had to turn any down...yet. I'll probably be eating my words soon enough.

Fuck, I'd tip you to NOT play Nickleback...

Metallica.. Well, some songs off the Black album and any songs off of Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, Garage Days Revisited EP and off of And Justice For All... would be very acceptable to me. Anything newer can go fuck itself as far as I'm concerned.

:p

UncleThursday said:
One of the models I was a regular with for close to 2 years has seriously begun pissing me off, lately. And as a result, I have not been in her room in a while when we're both on at the same time. It's gotten to the point where I am seriously thinking about hiding my reward points because she has made a habit of saying, in public chat, how many more points I have than the last time I saw her if I haven't seemed to spend a good chunk of the tokens gained with those points on her. The last time she did it was after I tipped her 2 seconds after I entered her room. To me, that's rude to do to someone who has been around, tipped, gone private, gone group, etc., for a long time. The rest of the room has no business knowing that information, and to say it in public, well... it annoys me.
Fuck that, I think my hidden model list would gain model number four if I was treated that way. Nobody is that good.

I know there are a few models who do this. I don't personally agree with it. I see the point of make sure it's in the topic that after X tokens or Y rank there will be a group. But I don't really see the necessity of getting to a goal and then going group. Might as well just take a group, then and hope that enough members join to make it worth it.

I don't agree with this. Public show costs ~3000-4000 tokens.. In a group I can expect to make 400-1200 tokens max (averaging around 500 tokens, realistically) This is why models put up a goal for group... This is why models do public shows LOL

UncleThursday said:
dexterknows said:
First off I’m not telling any of the models how to do their own thing online. I do however feel that many new and even old models don’t seem to understand the game of making their viewers happy. So here is a list of things to do and not do in your rooms if you want to be more successful:

More appropriately, I would say don't piss off your REGULARS, not just any Joe Schmoe member who comes in.

not just any Joe Schmoe member

I don't like where this is going... :crybaby:

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.