AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

spying / voyeuring a show & group shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2012
1. can a member see/know who took a model private when he is spying/voyeuring?
2. can a member see/know which members are in the group show w/o joining the group show?

Reactions: Evvie
goldencorsair said:

MFC does not tell us, but if the model is doing a foot show after someone has been bothering her all night to see them, then you can guess. If any of her regulars disappear when it starts then they are the likely culprits. Plus sometimes the model will just say the name as she is talking in the private.

1. No
2. Yes * see Amber's post.

Other than by making logical assumptions, like watching who suddenly is missing from the Member list, but even that is not 100%.

* Oops. For some reason, and I'm not even drinking, I didn't see Amber's post before I pressed the post button. :) and I was just thinking that more people should think before they post. Apology to the board and Amber.

It seems like many of your posts revolve around security concerns and how much a model can know about you. I wonder if there are some very possessive models in your life?

If you definitely do not want the model to know you're spying on her, best solution to me seems to be a separate premium account. If you don't want other members to know what you're engaging in, TruePrivate'll do you right.

I also wonder the use of knowing what members are in a group show? I guess it would be useful if there's some asshole troll or something you totally can't stand.

Evvie said:
It seems like many of your posts revolve around security concerns and how much a model can know about you. I wonder if there are some very possessive models in your life?

If you definitely do not want the model to know you're spying on her, best solution to me seems to be a separate premium account. If you don't want other members to know what you're engaging in, TruePrivate'll do you right.

I also wonder the use of knowing what members are in a group show? I guess it would be useful if there's some asshole troll or something you totally can't stand.

It's useful if you are wondering which members are watching from the lounge. Watching from the lounge is easier for guys looking to spend as little tokens as possible because many models will ask for tips in group (groups are cheap!). These guys won't show up in chat room but do on the group show list link.

Also, to answer the other persons question about knowing who is in private, if you suspect you know who it might be and the premium member has a profile, it will say on his profile 'in private' at the top.

Shaun__ said:
goldencorsair said:

If any of her regulars disappear when it starts then they are the likely culprits.
so the members definitely leave the room during pvts? what about when voyeuring?

goldencorsair said:
Shaun__ said:
goldencorsair said:

If any of her regulars disappear when it starts then they are the likely culprits.
so the members definitely leave the room during pvts? what about when voyeuring?
The host of the private disappears, the voyeurs do NOT.

If you open another MFC window you can actually enter private chat and then use the other window to re-enter the models chat room. I have done this a few times to mess with people....

Hey, it can't be him in the private! He's still in the room!

Status
Not open for further replies.