AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleeping on stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
Are we allowed to sleep on stream. Seen a girl who was live and her thing said wake me up with vibes and all that. Are we allowed to be appeared sleeping on stream ? She was in a ticket private at the time I seen it so idk what was in it. I was just wondering if we are allowed to

Are we allowed to sleep on stream. Seen a girl who was live and her thing said wake me up with vibes and all that. Are we allowed to be appeared sleeping on stream ? She was in a ticket private at the time I seen it so idk what was in it. I was just wondering if we are allowed to
According to the rules you are NOT allowed to be sleeping or "appear" to be sleeping in the public chat. In private it is allowed if both agree to it.

Upvote 0
It’s probably not allowed, but you should have a Stripchat rep should answer this. Or just look it up on the Stripchat model rules page.

@Stella_SC @Jessica_StripchatCM

Reactions: EmmaFox and Ozzie_
Upvote 0

We also do not allow to:

• Portray or hint at incest (sexual relations between family members) or pose as family members (siblings, parents and children, etc.).
  • Show sleeping individuals (exception for private shows on custom requests)
  • Show passed out individuals
  • Depict real or like-real weapons.
  • Do anything against your will. You are here to decide on your own what is acceptable for you and what is not. Respect yourself, and if someone harasses you, let us know!

Reactions: EmmaFox
Upvote 0