AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleepers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh I got one!

Attachments

• sleeper.jpg
    sleeper.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 504
Reactions: Poker_Babe
Found another sleeping princess... :mrgreen:
I have to say tho, with the increasing numbers of silent sitters, i would be put to sleep as well if I had to sit and watch a screen in silence.

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 407
schlmoe said:
As usual, the room comments are worth reading:

OMG this is and has always been my biggest nightmare. I have gone into a models room under my premium login and tipped a yellow wall of 5tokens just to try and wake them up. Poor thing...awwww!

XOXO
Scarlet

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ScarletRaven
Twitter @scarletraven69

SoTxBob said:
Found another sleeping princess... :mrgreen:
I have to say tho, with the increasing numbers of silent sitters, i would be put to sleep as well if I had to sit and watch a screen in silence.

The first thing I thought when I saw this was "What the hell is that squirting out of her butt?"

Attachments

• file.jpg
    file.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 322
Bocefish said:
bawksy said:
Way to hit the ground running...

file.php

Maybe it's because I just visited the man on cam thread, but at first glance it looked like a giant white penis on top of her, lol
Thank The Old Ones that I wasn't the only person who saw that. :lol:

Sevrin said:
The first thing I thought when I saw this was "What the hell is that squirting out of her butt?"

all i can say is O-M-G-L-M-F-A-O :icon-lol: :icon-lol: :icon-lol: :icon-lol: :icon-lol:

Reactions: camstory
:lol: I knew somebody had to be capping her from here! The comments are definately worthy...I wish I could have seen when she woke up! I did check out her profile though, and she seems rather interesting, if she were awake..she says she is American, and a VIRGIN. And as her name implies, she is truly hearing impaired. Her cam score is in the 2000 range though (2803), so she must not be a periodic camsleeper... :-D

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CuteDeafGirl

I bet she has a good laugh when she reads over her chat log later! :mrgreen:

Reactions: Michael_G
LiLredhairedgrl said:
:lol: I knew somebody had to be capping her from here! The comments are definately worthy...I wish I could have seen when she woke up! I did check out her profile though, and she seems rather interesting, if she were awake..she says she is American, and a VIRGIN. And as her name implies, she is truly hearing impaired. Her cam score is in the 2000 range though (2803), so she must not be a periodic camsleeper... :-D

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CuteDeafGirl

I bet she has a good laugh when she reads over her chat log later! :mrgreen:

I thought too Red, shes very pretty too. :whistle:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
LiLredhairedgrl said:
She switched positions...and 124 people in her room now! It seems they are all waiting for a 'cum show'...(she has 100 tokens so far!)
:lol:

You have over 1000 models hidden? :shock: Hahaha, you a cold woman missy! :lol:

JoleneJolene said:
LiLredhairedgrl said:
She switched positions...and 124 people in her room now! It seems they are all waiting for a 'cum show'...(she has 100 tokens so far!)

LMAO

Do you have to do ignore that many every time you log in as a guest?

Bocefish said:
JoleneJolene said:
LiLredhairedgrl said:

LMAO

I didn't even notice that! Good eye Boce!

Bocefish said:
JoleneJolene said:

LMAO

:shifty:
Ha! Busted...there are soooo many models on at any given time, so I just filter it like this...

Not that I have anything against any of the other countries, and I am sure I am missing some great models, but I am more curious to find any girls I might recognize from the forum. Filtering it like this takes just a second and reduces the list to a mere 100-300 models, sometimes less. I don't always lurk so lazily....just sometimes. Really, I have a nice warm lovey :romance-heartbeating: for all the world and would surely wish for peace on earth if I were ever to have a pageant queen moment in my life... :mrgreen:

Or maybe I am just a 'player'...ha!
How-to-get-the-girl-girlology.png

baahaha!
:evil4:

Attachments

• busted.png
    busted.png
    250.5 KB · Views: 200
Hehe, I like the fact that MFC also thinks that UK is not part of Europe.

Ooh btw, RedHerby here, I have currently no access to that account, that's because a few weeks ago I had again the "I want to stop with cam sites" crisis and did succesfully kicked myself out of that account, but ofc I was still lurking here, to find out a lurker can not see the images uploaded to ACF, and that sucks in this 'Sleepers' thread, so I created a new account to see the sleepers, thats logical.

Here are 5 more sleepers, from parts of the world that LiLredhairedgrl ignores !

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-25 at 4.48.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-25 at 4.48.48 AM.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Screen Shot 2011-11-25 at 8.00.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-25 at 8.00.04 AM.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Screen Shot 2011-12-11 at 7.52.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-12-11 at 7.52.25 AM.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Screen Shot 2011-12-14 at 1.05.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-12-14 at 1.05.46 PM.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 177
  • Screen Shot 2011-12-14 at 10.30.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-12-14 at 10.30.36 AM.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 178
Ojadasawa said:
Not that this has anything to do with the topic, but have you any idea how many non-British Europeans are on line at any given time? we used to be in with the Europeans, until I got fed up of not being able to easily find other UK girls, and requested that MFC add the UK filter. So you can blame me for that. It has made British girls so much more accessible and I think it makes sense and is entirely appropriate that the UK should have it's own filter. :twocents-02cents:

eta: Just did a quick count. 670 European/Russian models and 26 UK models on line right now. It was like trying to find a needle in a haystack before!

KarmelKiss said:
Ojadasawa said:
[...] I got fed up [...] and requested [...] So you can blame me for that [...]
Blame ? No no, a big thanks here :clap: :thumbleft:

As Dutch man I was a few times in England, how they cook, how they dress, how (much) they drink, im happy I can filter those out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.