AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Six women recover remains of a new human ancestor

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2015
Florida
Thought this was interesting...cavers found fossils of a previously unknown human ancestor in South Africa. The theory is that they buried their dead, which was thought to be only a human characteristic. Recovering the remains was dangerous because they were in a cave system deep underground, and some of the openings were almost impassable. So six women stepped up to do the job.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/10/africa/homo-naledi-human-relative-species/index.html

The picture showing the caves and how narrow they were gave me chills! I can't imagine crawling through something like that. Such a cool discovery though, thanks for sharing! I'm taking a course on evolution this semester so it was is very relevant to my studies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.