AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shave - No Shave?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only major creep out factor with that (at least for me) is that it goes to the chicks thigh. o_o

As a gal, I like my girls with a little something if their lips are innies, but if there is some lip, landing or bald is fine.
For guys, I love them bald. There is nothing like an after sex killer like pissing and finding blond hair tucked away in your pussy. :sad2: EW!!!

Me, I hate being bald, I don't feel like it suits me. But, I hate hair, so I have grown very comfortable with my heart shape. Too bad last time I trimmed it I made it look more like a V. trying to grow it out, makes me SO uncomfortable!

Time to go shave the sides at least! I hate the gray (black pube hair, pale skin) look.

I usually shave once ever 12 days or so, if I try to keep myself completely bald it irritates my skin, so
I deal with rocking stubble for awhile, it doesn't bother me.

However whenever I'm on cam I feel the need to shave because I just feel like thats what most
guys want, but I need to stop over-analyzing I suppose. :p

Shaving and waxing has become the bane of my cam-existence. Considering looking into laser therapy or something along those lines. My stupid sensitive skin doesn't allow me to keep myself as smooth as I like to.

So I am dealing with "rockin' the stubble" a little more :) but it doesn't look too bad I guess. I'm just picky about pubes!

I hate shaving, but I love the feel of a clean shaven bod. Looks "cleaner" too. *sigh* As of now, I only shave once every 3 weeks. The hair on my legs seems to grow in pretty slow so it's no bother and I cut my pubes pretty low so they don't get too crazy in that time. Guys seems to like it either way.

I hate pube hair. I've hated it ever since puberty so that's when I first started shaving down there. Sometimes I go through a grow out phase but I keep it trimmed down a lot. Right now I'm waxed. First time I've actually made time to get waxed and boy what an experience haha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AmberCutie said:
Shaving and waxing has become the bane of my cam-existence. Considering looking into laser therapy or something along those lines. My stupid sensitive skin doesn't allow me to keep myself as smooth as I like to.

So I am dealing with "rockin' the stubble" a little more :) but it doesn't look too bad I guess. I'm just picky about pubes!

We're on the same page. I got a professional wax 2 weeks ago, and it has already grown back! I'm contemplating the laser hair removal too.

:think: For me it depends more on the woman. Some look good bald and others look better with the fuzz. Shaved is okay, but i actually prefer landing strip or fuzzy/rockin the stubble. Full on bush is definitely out though because if I am taking the time to keep the man-scaping up so she doesn't end up with a hairball, I would expect the same consideration from her. As far as neatness, as long as it doesn't look like she went at it with an industrial weed-whacker, neatness doesn't really count.

I would say it's up to the woman, just neat and tended to I would say. I do bodybuilding so I like to nice and clean when it comes to body hair, only the legs are untouched lol.

Nice thread...I am as bald and smooth as possible...I hate hair down there ...... I used to refuse boyfriends who were not shaved...Shave or leave....My girlfriends here are all smooth ... A landing strip, when small, could be OK ...anything more ..yuck...but luckily we all are different in look and taste ...Hair is just not my thing ...the only hairy part should be on the head....

MilaMilanXXX said:
Nice thread...I am as bald and smooth as possible...I hate hair down there ...... I used to refuse boyfriends who were not shaved...Shave or leave....My girlfriends here are all smooth ... A landing strip, when small, could be OK ...anything more ..yuck...but luckily we all are different in look and taste ...Hair is just not my thing ...the only hairy part should be on the head....

This is how I feel...and eyebrows. but i hate my eyebrows =(

Cassidy Nicole said:
I just got the best shaving cream.. It has like a cooling thing in it so you get extra smooth and it feel sooooo good!

what brand is it?????

OMG! Has anyone tried laser? I want to at least do my pits and bikini area save room for my crooked triangle.

Status
Not open for further replies.