AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sex Music?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of a softie when it comes to "playing in the box babies come from" These are a few of my favorite choices...

To set the mood...

During foreplay and to further set the mood...

To help make her mitten a bit more....squishy....

"Sealing the Deal" and during...

And when she finally kicks me outta her bed afterwards...

Reactions: JoleneBrody
HarmlessSquirrel said:
JoleneJolene said:
Mother Fucking Danzig! RAWR!

Damn, JJ. There's a picture of you next to the dictionary entry for "cool."

No, no. That's Danzig. I only play him in the shower.

I've been lovin' on Lovage lately. Album titled "Music to make love to your old lady by"

And this Hooverphonic is so bondy

My collection of sex music is growing a lot lately (what a surprise!) but here are a few that have been on the list for a while.

PS: JJ I'm just gonna go put your songs on repeat now.... :whistle:

Okay, now for a more "serious" post from me, on this subject. Here's some more of my faves, with a nod to Miss Kaylee for the inspiration and having excellent taste in bands! ;)

For when circumstances call for just flat out...fucking

Love this version from Portishead! The passion and emotion in Beth Gibbons' voice alone gives me wood!

Another good bump n grinder from Massive Attack

And I can't believe this one hasn't made it to this thread, yet. An oldie, but a goodie!

Reactions: Rose and KayleePond
Oh God, Lana. It's always Lana. He's getting so sick of having to listen to her all the time, but what can I do? :mrgreen:
The lyrics. The voice.

Reactions: KayleePond
BabyGirlRed said:
Gets my clit tingling every time.
:lol: I love this song! Just not for sex...

nameisbob posted most of my suggestions. Anything by Trent Reznor just makes my panties soaked.

Come on, I don't care how degrading the lyrics are. This song just says 'stick it in'.

It's a very rare occasion that I make love, I fuck and it's usually quick, dirty and somewhat ragey. I much prefer fucking to angry ragey music because it's fun to keep up with the beat. What can I say? I like to fuck and I like it dirty. :)

Reactions: LuckySmiles
mynameisbob84 said:
Ooh, The Roots! I fucking love The Roots :-D

yeah i used to play all this music at a time when I was having inifinitely more sex than i do now... :think:

thankfully i just rediscovered what i consider my "time capsule" ipod... because it broke one day in 2006 and doesn't let me put any more music without wiping it out... but it has everything I downloaded in my ghetto computer in college on it... I'm so old...

definitely will be crankin up the roots today to get into cam zone lol..

Oh man, when I was in high school, I made a sex CD for me and my girlfriend and I wish I could remember all the songs on it. I've always liked this one, though... definitely not romantic, but somewhat arousing still. I guess the raw emotion of the loss of innocence in it is what gets me.

Reactions: Ariel_Moon
Beach_Love said:
What music does everyone listen to that get's their juices flowing? What music does everyone listen to while fucking? Making Love?

My God, beach_Love, you made my day!!!!! I adore that song, clip and Lovage!!!! Didn't know that they exist....in fact I now discover that this is a music-style-wave, before I thought that only Shivaree sing like that but now I've discovered a few new amazing ones: Saint privat, Nouvelle Vague....and it seems they are more...

Uaaaaaaaauuuuuu!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Reactions: KayleePond and bob
The song for when you throw her up in the air and dance your ass off too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1i32RiGgwY

Too many last call shots, she pushes you up against the wall, you shove her back with your chest. She grabs the white tee shirt and handful of chest hair and pulls you down for a full on , knee wobbly, kiss...then bites your bottom lip. Your arms clamp around her because its all body rush now, no more thinking.
One moment of when you rear up and expose the incisors and sink them in the the soft part of the inner thigh. Nothing bloody or ripping but oh yes you have been there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atF9CdhlVSM

Okay...that may have been a little too much info...but music and sex...it all depends the time and mood

Sunday lie around day...pretty much anything by Bob Marley...that slow hip groove

Status
Not open for further replies.