AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sex Life affected by MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this past year I've not been sexually active. So all the masturbation helps a shitload!

I also think that when I become sexually active again that sex will be more fun, as I know my body better and might be able to cum in bed now that I know how to orgasm easier.

I haven't had sex in 5 months... broke up with my bf not long after starting MFC. So I guess it does affect it somewhat haha. I dunno, toys seem to do the trick :lol:

Being a camgirl has given me an extra appreciation for man-parts :)
I cum solo so frequently that when I think about a man now I think about warm bellys, big hands, hairy chests, ears, wet mouths, napes of necks, even elbows lol. I suspect I'm a better lover now because I so appreciate having a warm body and beating heart near me, I appreciate touch more, I guess it just makes me want to savor the human contact.

Exactly LovelyLemon. I have men make jokes in my room all the time about not being able to compete with a hitatchi or vibrating toy. My response is always the same. NOTHING competes with having a flesh and blood man rubbing against you, whispering dirty talk in your ear. Im getting turned on just thinking about it :drool:

Reactions: Debra Kadabra
Well... MFC I think at least has almost killed my interest in women in any sense other than platonic. I have a lot of trouble becoming attracted to women now.

3e2d679f.gif
You need to get out more Amy :lol:

jebbaz said:
Well... MFC I think at least has almost killed my interest in women in any sense other than platonic. I have a lot of trouble becoming attracted to women now.

???Why Jebbaz??? I would think getting to know these girls at a personal level would have the opposite effect, I think you've been hanging out in the wrong rooms...lol.

Also; a girl who cums more often than normal is tighter than girls who don't. It works out that muscle. :D

So anyone who thinks masturbating makes a girl loose; that's only true if they force things up there, get their body used to large objects, hurt themselves, or something like that.

My hubby gets turned on "warming me up for work" or getting me "on the cool down" LOL, we been going at it like rabbits LOL

Angela Sommers said:
???Why Jebbaz??? I would think getting to know these girls at a personal level would have the opposite effect, I think you've been hanging out in the wrong rooms...lol.

I cant explain it, I feel very platonic towards all my favorite models. I mean it doesn't hurt anything with my boy friend thank God, but I am losing all hold on heterosexuality and I think MFC has something to do with it.

I haven't had a sex life in quite a while, so watching cam girls hasn't really affected it.

jebbaz said:
I cant explain it, I feel very platonic towards all my favorite models. I mean it doesn't hurt anything with my boy friend thank God, but I am losing all hold on heterosexuality and I think MFC has something to do with it.

Sexual desire has its ups and downs. Visiting MFC frequently does occasionally give rise to a distinct feeling of surfeit, though. When that happens, it's usually a good time to occupy one's time in other ways for a while.

i didnt have sex in waaaay tooo long.. busy with school and single..
but i think if you have the right partner it could be an extra push in your sexlife...
i think it turns alot of guys on to know the girl shows everything to guys online but will always be in his bed..

Well, it's made me a lot more aware of how to stay wet, and how to dry myself out :p

As far as appreciating the human contact, having been outcast for the first 15 years of my life, I kinda already had that.

There have been a few days where I've missed out cause I stayed on so late Master was asleep when I stopped, and a couple months where I used Hugh and Hector too often and accidentally loosened. (One month of nothing with them tightened me back up, but I'm not making that mistake again. :p )

Whoops! Almost time to get on cam :p

Mealymouthed said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
I think I am tighter and wetter now then before I started :D

Tighter really? That is a bit surprising.

Why is that surprising? We are exercising our kegals every time we masturbate. The muscles we use to orgasm are strong and toned. It makes sense we would be tighter. I assume you are a male with little or no knowledge of the female anatomy so I am happy to debunk these old-fashioned myths that sexually active women are 'loose'!

I agree with Cassidy in that I am definitely tighter and wetter. I can cum very, very quickly during sex now too. I have to hold off, change pace/position to last longer lol! I am much more in tune with my own sexuality and am much more aware of the senses involved and the presence of my man. I appreciate both sides of my sexuality for what they are and get benefit from both. :-D

FluffyDoll said:
Mealymouthed said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

Tighter really? That is a bit surprising.

Why is that surprising? We are exercising our kegals every time we masturbate. The muscles we use to orgasm are strong and toned. It makes sense we would be tighter. I assume you are a male with little or no knowledge of the female anatomy so I am happy to debunk these old-fashioned myths that sexually active women are 'loose'!

I agree with Cassidy in that I am definitely tighter and wetter. I can cum very, very quickly during sex now too. I have to hold off, change pace/position to last longer lol! I am much more in tune with my own sexuality and am much more aware of the senses involved and the presence of my man. I appreciate both sides of my sexuality for what they are and get benefit from both. :-D

exactly! :) i cum too easy during sex now! haha

Cassidy Nicole said:

Me too!

I'm actually tighter than I was when I was a virgin.

(I specifically remember wondering about my body down there and fingering myself with one finger just to "remember" how tight I was to see how it'd change in my life; with all of those myths and all.)

Also, it used to take me an average of 30-45 minutes to cum from masturbation. Now I almost always cum in 5-10, and it's very rare that I take longer than 20 minutes.

I may not have had a sex life in the last year, but I know it's going to be better when my sex life starts up again.

omg camming has definitely effected my sex life, whenever me and my boyfriend have sex now i am kinda bored and always feel like i need to film it or do it on cam.

When I'm doing sex stuff now It is just not the same being watched by one guy after having been watched by hundreds of guys.

I dunno maybe I just have exhibitionism issues or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.