AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Setting up your own blog/site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2013
Hello every one,

I am caroline, I have been visiting the forum since few weeks and finally decided to register.
I know web development, and if any of you wish to setup your own blog/site and need some guidance/Help feel free to contact me.
I can help you with registering your domain, setting up hosting and blog. I can not continuously maintain it, but I can guide you and point you to right resources that you will need to run your site/blog.

IF any of you already have a site/blog and you have any questions or you need some improvements.. post here and I may be able to help you.

Thanks

questions

If any one has any technical/non technical or any other question regarding your site, domain, hosting service etc. you can PM me or post in this thread and I will try to answer or point you to right resource.

Re: questions

tumblr_inline_mi1hxeqDJS1qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: camstory and Evvie

LilyBloomXXX said:
I'm somewhat new to MFC and I'm trying to figure out how some models have a dual cam set up !!! Also some have a remote controlled cam (up down left right zoom) I've never seen one yet!! any ideas???

Dual cam setup ! I don't know ! And here's a thread for remote controlled webcamhttp://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1557
Logitech has remote control cams, but I don't know if they are any good for a cam model http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/for-business/products/webcams

Dual cam setup:

step 1: have two cameras plugged into your computer at the same time
step 2: download something like webcammax, manycams, or other software that lets you do pip (stands for picture in picture)

I suggest webcammax, because manycams is a computer resource hog. This means it can make your computer run slower, and make your feed choppy/laggy for the viewers.

step 3: select pip, put one camera as the main, and the other as the minor
step 4: broadcast, and select the program as your camera
step 5: ???
step 6: profit

:clap: Admin, very kind of you to merge the two threads.

LadyLuna said:
Dual cam setup:

step 1: have two cameras plugged into your computer at the same time
step 2: download something like webcammax, manycams, or other software that lets you do pip (stands for picture in picture)

I suggest webcammax, because manycams is a computer resource hog. This means it can make your computer run slower, and make your feed choppy/laggy for the viewers.

step 3: select pip, put one camera as the main, and the other as the minor
step 4: broadcast, and select the program as your camera
step 5: ???
step 6: profit

:lol: Very good walk through. :clap:

I'm freaking out because I recently registered a domain, and then realized I didn't do something right with the security, and you can look up my full name/address on WhoIs. I host with GoDaddy. Anybody know what I need to do to change that?

brooklynnexo said:
I'm freaking out because I recently registered a domain, and then realized I didn't do something right with the security, and you can look up my full name/address on WhoIs. I host with GoDaddy. Anybody know what I need to do to change that?

you have to pay for the extra privacy. I forget how much but if you call them they can guide you through it.

Reactions: brooklynnexo
Status
Not open for further replies.