AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Serious violation and permanent ban for...no reason?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 31, 2024
Hello, guys! I have been banned and asked support to follow up, because got confused. I know rules and didn't do anything even interesting on the stream with around 25 people. Also tried to create couples room to stream with my wife and got banned (both accounts on the next day). I saw @punker barbie is answering with all those "follow up" messages. I would be very happy if you could help to solve this problem. The room name is as my nickname here: "dominate_my_holes". Thank you very much! This is the screenshot where I found out- my wife got this email (she tried to pay for supporter's membership and couldn't).

Attachments

• IMG_2722.png
    IMG_2722.png
    282.5 KB · Views: 48
So the first question to my mind is.. has you or your wife been banned before when using this credit card??

Upvote 0
Who is this A.I.M. person and what did they do to get banned? If you are not A.I.M. why are you using their credit card? If you are A.I.M it is time to find a different platform.

Upvote 0
Who is this A.I.M. person and what did they do to get banned? If you are not A.I.M. why are you using their credit card? If you are A.I.M it is time to find a different platform.
no, haven't been banned. A.I.M. is me, I use my card for three of us (I am US citizen, I have proper cards to pay for this). my room was active since 2020 and I haven't streamed 4 years. Came back, paid supporter's fee, streamed for 2 days ultimately light show. Registered couple's account , put my ID, approved and haven't uploaded my wife's ID and haven't streamed from there. And registered separate wife's account. And she got warning and our couple and my personal account got banned.

Upvote 0
and yes, when I came back to stream, I have updated my ID since old one expired. That's why I don't see any reason for the ban. And they are still not replying.

Upvote 0
They might no be responding to you because your suspension/ban is permanent and not eligible for reconsideration; according to that message you posted.

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
Hello, guys! I have been banned and asked support to follow up, because got confused. I know rules and didn't do anything even interesting on the stream with around 25 people. Also tried to create couples room to stream with my wife and got banned (both accounts on the next day). I saw @punker barbie is answering with all those "follow up" messages. I would be very happy if you could help to solve this problem. The room name is as my nickname here: "dominate_my_holes". Thank you very much! This is the screenshot where I found out- my wife got this email (she tried to pay for supporter's membership and couldn't).
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #15555917

Upvote 0
It seems Chaturbate disagrees; A.I.M. was banned for a "serious violation" of the TOS. You say you use that card for "three of us". Who is the third person? Maybe ask them what they did to get you banned. As @SCRIPTA said, support is not responding to you because the ban is permanent and not eligible for reconsideration.
3 of our accounts. My, wifes and our couple's.
Is there any place I can look for replies? Punker Barbie replied that I got response, but where to look for?

Upvote 0
Is there any place I can look for replies? Punker Barbie replied that I got response, but where to look for?
this:
You should check your registered email account going back at least 2-3 years ago since that is a very old ticket number
which means CB isn't planning to send you any more updates because you're not getting unbanned.

Time to find another site.

Upvote 0
this:

which means CB isn't planning to send you any more updates because you're not getting unbanned.

Time to find another site.
Email was created for this only and not active at all. I have 40 emails with nothing in spam and it has never been banned. I came back 4 years later, added ID and started. And got banned. No ticket access, no email. Nothing.

Upvote 0