AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Seeking Advice on Using Green Screen with Sci-Fi and Fictional Scenes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 21, 2024
Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. My name is [Your Name], and my screen name on Chaturbate is "psychiq." I wanted to reach out to the community, especially to Punker Barbie, for some advice and guidance.

I am interested in using a green screen with various sci-fi and fictional scenes in my broadcasts. However, I'm aware of the rules regarding the use of green screens, particularly the restriction on creating outdoor setups. I want to ensure that I comply with all guidelines, so I want to clarify a few things.

The scenes I intend to use are entirely fictional and take place in imagined, sci-fi inspired settings, including both indoor and outdoor setups. They do not depict any real or public locations. I've learned my lesson from being banned for using an outdoor scene in the past, and I want to avoid any similar issues. To this end, I'm proposing to use fictional or futuristic setups that are not based on any real locations.

Here are my questions:
1. Are fictional and sci-fi inspired indoor and outdoor settings acceptable under the current rules?
2. Has anyone else used similar setups, and if so, did you encounter any issues or have any tips to share?
3. Punker Barbie, could you please provide any specific guidance or approval for using these types of scenes?

The purpose of this setup is to enhance the viewing experience for my audience by adding unique and imaginative elements to my broadcasts. I believe it will help me engage better with my viewers and contribute positively to the community.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, experiences, or official guidance on this matter. Thank you all for your time and support!

Best regards,

Alexa
psychiq

I hope you're all doing well. My name is [Your Name], and my screen name on Chaturbate is "psychiq."
Hello, I would have thought your name was XillioneFlower since that's what you've named yourself here. But if [Your Name] feels better, ok then.

Here are my questions:
1. Are fictional and sci-fi inspired indoor and outdoor settings acceptable under the current rules?
If CB tells you this isn't allowed, perhaps try streaming at MyFreeCams which allows much more freedom for artistic stuff like this.

Upvote 0
thank you for answering
No problem,

perhaps try streaming at MyFreeCams which allows much more freedom for artistic stuff like this.
and I'm sorry if by your kitty avatar and femme sounding name I've assumed, but MFC does only allow Female broadcasters. clarifying my previous advice in case :)

Upvote 0
No problem,

and I'm sorry if by your kitty avatar and femme sounding name I've assumed, but MFC does only allow Female broadcasters. clarifying my previous advice in case :)
ohhh im transwoman.. yeah its okay.. and seemed liker they don't allow cam girls from my country at this moment

Upvote 0