AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Second account on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2023
Hello,

I tried to contact support in regard to delete my account which I have it for about 1 year.
I did understand that the account was closed however my purpose it was to open another account under another nickname and so on because i changed a lot during this year.
The support team for models told me straight that I can only reopen my old account which I dont want I need a new one.
I know a lot of girls who managed to close and open another account.

There is someone in a similar situation or someone from MFC who I can discussed to?

Thank you

Solution
I mean it is normal?
I would like to know if it s their policy/TOS

As long as I can remember, MFC does not allow models to close one account and open a new one unless there are specific reasons/details to do so.

For security reasons I want a fresh start because of stalkers and others.
I would suggest telling them that you have a security issue on your previous account which is why you'd like another, that may help.
Hello,

I tried to contact support in regard to delete my account which I have it for about 1 year.
I did understand that the account was closed however my purpose it was to open another account under another nickname and so on because i changed a lot during this year.
The support team for models told me straight that I can only reopen my old account which I dont want I need a new one.
I know a lot of girls who managed to close and open another account.

There is someone in a similar situation or someone from MFC who I can discussed to?

Thank you
You don't need a new account, just update your name and bio stuff.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0
You don't need a new account, just update your name and bio stuff.
I understood that I can do that but I can t understand why I m not allowed to make a new account.
I mean it is normal? I have multiple Stripchat/SM/SC accounts and there were no issue to delete and make new ones.
I would like to know if it s their policy/TOS ( although I have friends who managed to deactivate and reopen new account on MFC) or it just something because they dont want me to make a new one for no reason it's only about the customer support mood.
Because when I asked them just a simple "Why" the never replied

Thank you Amber for helping me

Upvote 0
I mean it is normal?
I would like to know if it s their policy/TOS

As long as I can remember, MFC does not allow models to close one account and open a new one unless there are specific reasons/details to do so.

I would suggest telling them that you have a security issue on your previous account which is why you'd like another, that may help.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0
Solution
Thank you so much,
Would have been better to tell them about the security reasons from the begining, probably i have been too honest with them i should involved security reasons from the start.
Now they know my case and I can t lie to them i have to put it back the old one.
Thank you Amber for your helping :h:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.