AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scents

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOO I love cologne! I use to work at a perfume shop before I started on mfc. Some of my favorites are Reaction by Kenneth Cole, Unforgivable by Sean John, and my very favorite is Burberry Brit but only few guys have the skin to support this smell.

Tea tree, peaches, peppermint all natural smells, I can't stand cologne on men it makes me feel like I'm suffocating when I have to smell it. Almond is also another one of my favorites.....mmmmm

Oh dear, compared to most of the chicks my turn on smells are weird, but I think that's because they're linked to sexy memories.

Freshly cut grass, rain, the "natural" smell of a clean guy (not the soap smell, just HIS smell), latex, metallic smells & coconuts.

I second the Old Spice/Freshly Showered smell...mmm.

I also dig the scent of my man after he's worked out. :-D Freakin' yummy.

Vanilla and Egyptian Musk do it for me too.

CK Euphoria. They make it in a "Male" and "Female" version, the female version is......euphoric! Whenever I have a new GF i buy her a bottle and hope she likes to wear it for me.

Dirty English. I got a sample of it in a Men's Health magizine but can't find it in any store around me. I have to buy it on line. It is my cologne of choice for when it's cold outside

Polo Sport is my everyday old standby.

I love the smell of fresh rain, or desert rain. Being in a thunderstorm and everything about it is romantic and highly-fuckable.

On a guy though I want him to shower with non-girly body wash, and rinse it off well. Then I want to find his true sent that his body makes on its own.

Girls... well I hate deodorant. Their BO isn't bad if they shower every day; in fact "girl" smells pretty damn good all over their body.

I have a perfume I wear one day a month or so, sometimes on cam (even though people can't smell it, I like feeling sexy in however the mood is.) It's made by an artist who just loves doing perfume, called "Love Potion #10."

If I can smell it
and it's not a nasty smell
and it's not overpowering
and it doesn't make my nose itch with chemicals...

Then I like it and it turns me on.

Status
Not open for further replies.