AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scarriest Cam Girls Ever Seen!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GingerStreaks said:
One of the women pictured in the OP is VERY successful on another site that I used to work on.

I've seen people make fun of her before and the really funny thing is that she's probably doing better than the people talking shit about her. LOL

I have a morbid desire to know which one, I'm thinking it's the giant black chick who looks a bit like a black comedian wearing a female fatsuit, cos she's the only one that's really kinda "out there" enough in looks to be the subject of some sort of fetish. Facial expression at the moment of screenshot probably doesn't help any either lol.

ohhh and Boxxy can die in a fucking fire too lol

Bawsky...Boxxy...kinda sounds the same :eek:

Jupiter551 said:

The history of it is that when Boxxy was queen of /b/, moot eventually made it so that if a post contained the word "Boxxy", it was blocked. So people started using "Bawksy" to get around the wordfilter. When I signed up for a MFC account, "boxxy" was taken, so I tried "bawksy" next, and the rest is history.

Jupiter551 said:

P.S. Since when have I had a serrated dick?

Attachments

• boxxythink.jpg
    boxxythink.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 341
bawksy said:
Jupiter551 said:

The history of it is that when Boxxy was queen of /b/, moot eventually made it so that if a post contained the word "Boxxy", it was blocked. So people started using "Bawksy" to get around the wordfilter. When I signed up for a MFC account, "boxxy" was taken, so I tried "bawksy" next, and the rest is history.

Jupiter551 said:

P.S. Since when have I had a serrated dick?

Never found someone who can sit through a whole one of her videos...myself included...god she's annoying

Edit ahh jesus I just went looking for an annoying picture of boxxy to post and found her demonstrating rule 34 thanks to photoshop.

There's everything from tattoos to wallpaper:
Boxxy_Wallpaper_by_DJxOtaku.jpg

to poorly photoshopped titty shots
685829352-Hateboxxy_8.jpg

I sat through Boxxy's videos. Have you seen her more recent one(s)? She's all growddd up!

yeah, I dont find her as hateful now that it's confirmed she was just playing a role lol. Still surprised she made it through those 2 years with no assassination attempts tho

AshaSnow said:
OMG I LOVE Boxxy. I do great impersonations of her. I like the Boxxy Trollin' Remix. I don't like her vids now that she's grown up -- not nearly as amusing. But yea....I like to rock out to the remix song, even on cam :D

Ahh man I need to see you do boxxy sometime lol

Is there any way to change the name of this thread??? Every time I see it, it makes me :angry4:

Sorry, just making fun of girls on MFC really upsets me.

How about I lock it so people stop bumping it even though they don't like it... :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.