AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scarriest Cam Girls Ever Seen!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Browsing through girl cams and I was like wtf and had to start this. lol

Please add to the list. :)

and yes, some of these ARE IN FACT WOMEN and chill naked on cam! (I know very hard to believe and very scary)

enjoy.

Attachments

• 1309280.jpg
    1309280.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 732
  • 1955853.jpg
    1955853.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 731
  • 249986.jpg
    249986.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 731
  • 2090924.jpg
    2090924.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 731
  • 2614756.jpg
    2614756.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 731
Ehh.... I've seen this premise go wrong before. Kinda afraid of backlash on the forum from topics like this.

There's a variety for everyone... if they aren't for you...read my signature below

While these ladies are not what I personally go looking for on a site like MFC, I don't think they're particularly scary looking.

Time happens to us all, sweetcheeks.

I dont think Janet means any harm, this is just sort of a mean idea. I'm not game for jumping all over her for it.

Jebbaz said:
I dont think Janet means any harm, this is just sort of a mean idea. I'm not game for jumping all over her for it.

Thank YOU Jebbaz for being intelligent! It was just a simple joke, not trying to be a dick, and in fact I give them more credit then anyone because these women have bigger cahones then I do for sure!!

If we can't poke a little fun into the camming world, laugh at ourselves and at others, then what can we laugh at??

How many times have we laughed at comedians making fun of other ppl? give me a break. I'm an asshole, you're an asshole, i'm just vocal about it.
and I don't try to act like i'm not.

I don't care what others think, and what do you care if i think someone is scary??

As far as making a living, i get it. You think I want to do this for the rest of my life?? It's fun and a means to an end. Unfortunately for these woman, they are pushed to doing something like this later on in their life.

lol... uhmm ..

id expect an immature premium (like me) to post up a topic like this...but a model? :whistle:

*edit i just saw the above post by the topic maker

uhmm...ok :thumbleft:

I agree, I am all for poking fun and laughing at ourselves. I would just worry that some of these ladies may sign up for the forum, and see this thread. If I saw myself on a thread like this my feelings would be really hurt!

I don't think anyone is mad at you or anything, I just think it is in poor taste. Maybe naming it obscure cam girls or something? Rather than implying they are scary looking? Just my :twocents-02cents:

Yeah, this whole premise is quite rude if you ask me.

What I think would've been better off is finding a profile of say a sexy petite blonde to open a cam of an obese brunette and posting that. Everyone has their own preferences (hell, I find half of the top rated profiles ugly), and I'm sure there are people that just might be attracted to the girls you posted. I just can't stand the false advertising some girls try to use to get you to join their room.

barman07 said:
Yeah, this whole premise is quite rude if you ask me.

What I think would've been better off is finding a profile of say a sexy petite blonde to open a cam of an obese brunette and posting that. Everyone has their own preferences (hell, I find half of the top rated profiles ugly), and I'm sure there are people that just might be attracted to the girls you posted. I just can't stand the false advertising some girls try to use to get you to join their room.

Good point new guy :thumbleft:

Well, I appreciate the humour in Janet's thread, but it's kind of a dicey thing posting it here.

I don't think I'm mean and would never say anything bad to any of these women's faces - not because I'm a coward, but because it's rude.

Hey, we ALL have a little giggle at other peoples expense - you know we do; half of the silly screencaps thread is about giggling at stupidity, and the things that members/models say that make you go wtf threads are more or less shock/poking fun at peoples weirdness or sillyness or whatever. To be terribly un-politically correct here for a moment, except perhaps to all but the most bizarre fetishes, those women are by and large NOT attractive to 90%+ of guys, tend to do abysmally on MFC and for obvious reasons.

Check out Playfulboobs sometime, she has a 40-something camscore, then come back and tell me ogres don't exist.

Yeah looks are subjective, but if you didn't have a cringe/chuckle over some of the images Janet posted...well I think you're being creative with the truth.

Back before the cam previews in lounge I used to find great enjoyment in linking the stereotypically ugliest models I could find, tricking people into clicking the links, I still do it in PMs to my buddies as jokes. It's not intended to hurt anyone's feelings, or even for them to be aware it happens but fuck....if you get naked on a cam site people ARE going to judge your looks from time to time, sure beauty is in the eye of the beholder but...whatever, I get ya Janet.

Jupiter551 said:
Well, I appreciate the humour in Janet's thread, but it's kind of a dicey thing posting it here.

I don't think I'm mean and would never say anything bad to any of these women's faces - not because I'm a coward, but because it's rude.

Hey, we ALL have a little giggle at other peoples expense - you know we do; half of the silly screencaps thread is about giggling at stupidity, and the things that members/models say that make you go wtf threads are more or less shock/poking fun at peoples weirdness or sillyness or whatever. To be terribly un-politically correct here for a moment, except perhaps to all but the most bizarre fetishes, those women are by and large NOT attractive to 90%+ of guys, tend to do abysmally on MFC and for obvious reasons.

Check out Playfulboobs sometime, she has a 40-something camscore, then come back and tell me ogres don't exist.

Yeah looks are subjective, but if you didn't have a cringe/chuckle over some of the images Janet posted...well I think you're being creative with the truth.

Back before the cam previews in lounge I used to find great enjoyment in linking the stereotypically ugliest models I could find, tricking people into clicking the links, I still do it in PMs to my buddies as jokes. It's not intended to hurt anyone's feelings, or even for them to be aware it happens but fuck....if you get naked on a cam site people ARE going to judge your looks from time to time, sure beauty is in the eye of the beholder but...whatever, I get ya Janet.

Totally agree with your points Jupiter, I don't think anyone is saying they can not find a cringe/chuckle in this post. I think most models understand how sucky it is to be trolled on for one thing or another, and this forum has a supportive safe place feel for models and a thread like this is just counter productive in that regard.

Now it is totally different for you to PM your friends with joke links to models they would find unattractive, it's between friends :) and posting such things in the lounge is all part of the lounges "charm". Posting it here is a whole different story IMO.

BadAssCurves said:
Jupiter551 said:

Totally agree with your points Jupiter, I don't think anyone is saying they can not find a cringe/chuckle in this post. I think most models understand how sucky it is to be trolled on for one thing or another, and this forum has a supportive safe place feel for models and a thread like this is just counter productive in that regard.

Now it is totally different for you to PM your friends with joke links to models they would find unattractive, it's between friends :) and posting such things in the lounge is all part of the lounges "charm". Posting it here is a whole different story IMO.

You both posted very valid points, and I agree for the most part. I can say that there are women I have taken note not to ever click their rooms again, due to a combo of looks and personality (or a lack of) BUT that is more for PMs or /b/ than here. Yes there are my versions of non-viewable models, but trolling them, esp here is just bad taste. I am sure that we all have been called ugly or scary or some troll adjective, but that's not what this forum is for. It's for support no matter what you look like.

If you want to compare yourself to a comedian then prepare to be booed off of the stage for lackluster humor attempts.

JanetJackme said:
Jebbaz said:

Thank YOU Jebbaz for being intelligent! It was just a simple joke, not trying to be a dick, and in fact I give them more credit then anyone because these women have bigger cahones then I do for sure!!

If we can't poke a little fun into the camming world, laugh at ourselves and at others, then what can we laugh at??

How many times have we laughed at comedians making fun of other ppl? give me a break. I'm an asshole, you're an asshole, i'm just vocal about it.

I don't care what others think, and what do you care if i think someone is scary??

As far as making a living, i get it. You think I want to do this for the rest of my life?? It's fun and a means to an end. Unfortunately for these woman, they are pushed to doing something like this later on in their life.

amberdawnnude said:
If you want to compare yourself to a comedian then prepare to be booed off of the stage for lackluster humor attempts.
I actually didn't see any humor attempt at all in your post. I saw very immature mean spirited behavior. I have a big stick here with your name on, you need to be bent over and spanked on your bare bottom until you learn some respect for all types of people young lady.

JanetJackme said:

I intend on doing this for as long as someone is willing to pay me to do it, hell wanna watch my old ass in the nursing home tip me baby :)

I could never work a regular job again, screw working a 9-5 or what have you.

alexa7 said:
JanetJackme said:

I intend on doing this for as long as someone is willing to pay me to do it, hell wanna watch my old ass in the nursing home tip me baby :)

:thumbleft: :think: would have to ask you to gum us then Alexa, but I would more than likely be there ;)

alexa7 said:
JanetJackme said:

Cool Alexa! One day I hope to not have to work outside of home unless I WANTED to. One day..... :pray:

amberdawnnude said:
JanetJackme said:
Jebbaz said:

amberdawnnude said:
I actually didn't see any humor attempt at all in your post. I saw very immature mean spirited behavior. I have a big stick here with your name on, you need to be bent over and spanked on your bare bottom until you learn some respect for all types of people young lady.

:think: What could I do to get AmberDawn to beat me with a stick? :lol:

One of the women pictured in the OP is VERY successful on another site that I used to work on.

I've seen people make fun of her before and the really funny thing is that she's probably doing better than the people talking shit about her. LOL

As the king of trolls on this board (Alex being the queen), I'm going to have to make a judgement on this issue.

If a model doesn't want to get picked on for her appearance, she shouldn't be a model. That's like a comedian not wanting to get picked on for telling lame jokes. Your body is an integral part of your job, ladies, and if you're overly sensitive about criticisms people may have of it (constructive or not), you shouldn't be modelling.

That being said, Amber has made it pretty clear on numerous occasions that she doesn't want any attacks of any kind against any models made on this forum. Out of respect for that, I'm going to have to say that this thread should be moved off of AmberCutie forums.

P.S. Go easy on the OP, ladies, she was just trying to have fun. Lordy. Pic related.

Attachments

• tumblr_ld6h77hXyd1qbylvso1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ld6h77hXyd1qbylvso1_500.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 427
  • 1301053751254.jpg
    1301053751254.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 428
:king:

Attachments

• Im-not-trollin-Im-boxxy-you-see.jpg
    Im-not-trollin-Im-boxxy-you-see.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 419