AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ScarletRaven Chemo = BULLSHIT....ill get banned for this.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2012
Not trolling but speaking the truth. I think You should know.....

Anyone who believes for a single second that ScarletRaven is going through chemo is an absolute idiot and is being SEVERELY deceived for their pitty and money. So you've all of a sudden become sick and yet show no signs of hair loss or weight loss? You also found time to go to Miami and risked chemo treatment for that? You also on chemo find the time to do shows 2 times a day? and find the "strength" to cum cause you "work so hard? No you're greedy.

Seems you always have life changing things going on in your life EVERY DAY. 180k for a retainer for an attorney for a custody battle?? WOW are you MEN STUPID! so 10k for this? You used to be a pharma rep....and you are a salesman by heart. BUT YOU KNOW SCARLETRAVEN THIS IS ALL A LIE AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR LYING ABOUT SOMETHING SO SERIOUS! You with you practices give cam models a bad name.

Ive watched you and many things you say simply arent true. Its disgusting. You flash yourself around MFC like you're so giving but everyone knows you get tokens from members transferred to you. Its all about you and only you. your possessive of your members. Ive been victim before of your wrath as a member and tipper, yet you hide it through some sort of psychotic "sweet demeanor".

Scarlet Karma is a bitch. I hope God punishes you for the lies you tell for $.

Re: ScarletRaven Chemo = BULLSHIT....ill get banned for this

I genuinely hope that this helped you get your emotions off your chest so you can feel better about this issue. It is clearly very important to you, and I'm sorry that one model is bothering you so much.

However, because there is nothing you can do to change what she is doing (even if your suggestions are true), you might feel more at peace if you stopped focusing so much on one person. It can be very damaging to trust our emotions to just one person who can affect them at will.

I find exercise and Futurama both help me when I feel anxious because of another person's actions. Perhaps you should try to find a hobby that will help calm you down.

Evvie said:
I genuinely hope that this helped you get your emotions off your chest so you can feel better about this issue. It is clearly very important to you, and I'm sorry that one model is bothering you so much.

However, because there is nothing you can do to change what she is doing (even if your suggestions are true), you might feel more at peace if you stopped focusing so much on one person. It can be very damaging to trust our emotions to just one person who can affect them at will.

I find exercise and Futurama both help me when I feel anxious because of another person's actions. Perhaps you should try to find a hobby that will help calm you down.

It has everything to do with what's right. To lie about such a serious subject is disgusting. She will practice what she so chooses but as a cancer survivor myself this hits home.

Wanna bet she is "some how cured before her hair falls out?" even though it should by now.....

While I appreciate your calm response and suggestions when it comes to this with ANYONE....no one should accept a lie like this.

DookJones said:
Evvie said:

It has everything to do with what's right. To lie about such a serious subject is disgusting. She will practice what she so chooses but as a cancer survivor myself this hits home.

Wanna bet she is "some how cured before her hair falls out?" even though it should by now.....

While I appreciate your calm response and suggestions when it comes to this with ANYONE....no one should accept a lie like this.

If I found out someone was exploiting an issue very important to me, I would also be very angry and in fact, I would probably behave more aggressively than you.

In the end, however, there are a lot of wrong things we see in life, and we have the ability to change almost none of them.

The best you can do is compile all the evidence you have and send a letter to MFC. Their new rule might cover your issue, but most likely if it's bringing in money they don't care.

As for myself, I know that the more I dwell on things I don't like, the unhappier I become. I like to be happy, so I avoid things that I do not like that I also cannot change.

DookJones said:

Anyone who believes for a single second that ScarletRaven is going through chemo is an absolute idiot and is being SEVERELY deceived for their pitty and money. So you've all of a sudden become sick and yet show no signs of hair loss or weight loss? You also found time to go to Miami and risked chemo treatment for that? You also on chemo find the time to do shows 2 times a day? and find the "strength" to cum cause you "work so hard? No you're greedy.

Seems you always have life changing things going on in your life EVERY DAY. 180k for a retainer for an attorney for a custody battle?? WOW are you MEN STUPID! so 10k for this? You used to be a pharma rep....and you are a salesman by heart. BUT YOU KNOW SCARLETRAVEN THIS IS ALL A LIE AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR LYING ABOUT SOMETHING SO SERIOUS! You with you practices give cam models a bad name.

Ive watched you and many things you say simply arent true. Its disgusting. You flash yourself around MFC like you're so giving but everyone knows you get tokens from members transferred to you. Its all about you and only you. your possessive of your members. Ive been victim before of your wrath as a member and tipper, yet you hide it through some sort of psychotic "sweet demeanor".

I have no idea about her but believe it or not people DO have life changing shit happen pretty often sometimes. Some people are a vacuum for shitty things happening to them and many people have a lot of issues they deal with in life, sometimes hitting them one after another. Who the hell are you to decide what she is going through is true or not true. And stop worrying about what other people do with their money...some people say going to strip clubs is wasting money, some people say those that donate to churches, and other charities are being "deceived for their money" blah blah blah. Unless its YOUR money dont worry about it. For someone saying "I hope God punishes you.." you really shouldn't be JUDGING anybody. If you want to get a point across about a model lying about something, try not sounding like a scorned customer.

This is not the Scarlet I know. Though I have not spent any time in Scarlet's room in months, and don't know her current situation, I don't believe she is guilty of the hate your spewing. If your going to burst in here, and on your first post throwing serious accusations at a model you better have a little LOT more to back up what your saying, other than "b/c you think/say so.

I personally give your post no credence what so ever. Your post reeks of the sick smell of hate.

AnaVictoriaXO said:
DookJones said:

I have no idea about her but believe it or not people DO have life changing shit happen pretty often sometimes. Some people are a vacuum for shitty things happening to them and many people have a lot of issues they deal with in life, sometimes hitting them one after another. Who the hell are you to decide what she is going through is true or not true. And stop worrying about what other people do with their money...some people say going to strip clubs is wasting money, some people say those that donate to churches, and other charities are being "deceived for their money" blah blah blah. Unless its YOUR money dont worry about it. For someone saying "I hope God punishes you.." you really shouldn't be JUDGING anybody. If you want to get a point across about a model lying about something, try not sounding like a scorned customer.
AnaVictoriaXO said:
DookJones said:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
DookJones said:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
DookJones said:

Some are vacuums and then there are liars. There's a big difference.

Things don't add up or make sense. You can see it in physical and actions. Sorry it's the hard truth.

Eventually it'll catch up to that person. You can only lie for so long.

Good luck to you ad your vacuum of shitty situations, and good luck to her when shit hits the fan.

camstory said:
This is not the Scarlet I know. Though I have not spent any time in Scarlet's room in months, and don't know her current situation, I don't believe she is guilty of the hate your spewing. If your going to burst in here, and on your first post throwing serious accusations at a model you better have a little LOT more to back up what your saying, other than "b/c you think/say so.

I personally give your post no credence what so ever. Your post reeks of the sick smell of hate.

Because it's 1 post means its not true?

You'll learn quickly when things don't add up that she is/has been lying. and if you want me to post proof I will. I don't want to have to, but I would/can and will.

Stark, obsessive hatred is more damaging to one's "karma" than any alleged scheme to garner tokens.

Especially, when all you make are assertions with no evidence of ANY kind.

I suggest some cookies and milk while listening to New Age music, followed by a good night's sleep.

Nordling said:
Stark, obsessive hatred is more damaging to one's "karma" than any alleged scheme to garner tokens.

I suggest some cookies and milk while listening to New Age music, followed by a good night's sleep.

Perhaps some Brian eno and some shiatsu ?

Nordling said:

You will see. Is all I have to say.

Have fun with that milk and crap music.

LeenaLiberty said:
Nordling said:

Perhaps some Brian eno and some shiatsu ?
Perfect! :D

Reactions: camstory

DookJones said:
camstory said:

You'll learn quickly when things don't add up that she is/has been lying. and if you want me to post proof I will. I don't want to have to, but I would/can and will.
No, just b/c it is your first post does not mean it is a lie. I didn't accuse you of lying, only believing something I do not. And if what you say is true, then you are right it will come out in the end. Therefor you might do yourself a favor, and as Evvie suggest calm down. Or don't, but you are not going to convince me.

DookJones said:

If you have actual proof, I suggest you take it to people who can do something about it (ie, MFC admin) although whether they will do anything about it is dubious.

Your offer of proof is admirable, but ACF isn't really the type of place to start a grass-roots slander/truther campaign.

Just as you're on the side that lying about having cancer for money is grievous, I believe most other people here are of the opinion that accusing someone of falsifying a serious illness is grievous.

In my opinion, both of these things are bad - but it is pointless talking about them here. I do not really feel comfortable with ACF becoming Ouster Central. I already wince when I see threads about models when they aren't here to defend themselves. Obviously my opinion isn't the end-all here, but this is probably the wrong forum to post an expose about a model.

My Mother almost died of cancer when I was younger and guess what? She still had to go to work and make money for us to live. Oh and by the way her hair didn't fall out right after the first treatment either. Her situation was unique to her like everyone's is. You obviously have no personal boundaries to create such a post and you should be ashamed of yourself.

So what if sometimes she tips from tokens people give her? Does that make it some bad deed that she is doing? I have tipped with tokens that were given to me before because I enjoy tipping the girls and a friend who knows this transferred me some when I ran out quickly again. Not really sure when it became bitchy to support your coworkers :?

I also wouldn't go around calculating up a cam girls token goals and making assumptions about if she inflated the cost of her need for attorneys or anything else. Do you have access to her bank statement and bills? A girl who needs to make extra money for anything will have to also factor in how much she has to make in addition to that to sustain her household. You are completely out of line on all counts. :snooty:

I think she should have a chance to say her side of the story. I feel your concern, however, unless you have all of the facts, then you probably should just let it go. We get more than 1 post like this per week, and what are we all supposed to say? You are angry, we get that. But, without her side, the thread is pointless. If someone wants to spend thier money on a specific model for any reason, then that is their choice. Like Evvie stated, contact MFC if you are truly concerned. We have no power, we are just a forum that tries to help each other out. Tell it to the source if need be.
Also, I do not think she is saying she has cancer, but is trying to raise money for cancer awareness and research. There is nothing wrong with raising money for a worthy cause.

You are all so blind it's sickening.Everyone stick up for scarlet cause she has a high cam score? It seems to be the case with it comes to you models. God forbid you stand up for reality not truth. Stick up for the high cam score liar so you get kuddos for being a kiss a$$.

Katy I never said after 1 treatment he hair should be out.

MadisonLeigh said:
If you don't want to back up your accusations with facts, why would anyone believe your claims...?

Again. Just watch. My God its like talking to deaf retards on repeat....

DookJones said:
You are all so blind it's sickening.Everyone stick up for scarlet cause she has a high cam score? It seems to be the case with it comes to you models. God forbid you stand up for reality not truth. Stick up for the high cam score liar so you get kuddos for being a kiss a$$.

No, the people on this board are simply being thoughtful. Why should they join in your hate campaign just because you've asserted some nasty things about someone?

DookJones said:
MadisonLeigh said:
If you don't want to back up your accusations with facts, why would anyone believe your claims...?

Well based on your attitude I think I know what the story is here, but since you said this...

DookJones said:
if you want me to post proof I will. I don't want to have to, but I would/can and will.

I'm asking for that proof.

My god, it's almost like I'm talking to a bitter angry man with an agenda who doesn't want to post facts because he doesn't have any...

DookJones said:

Ummm. High camscore or not, it does not matter. I will stick up for anybody that is being shit on no matter what, as long as they have done nothing to harm me or piss me off. All we said was to let her tell her side of the story. You obviously believe there is only 1 side to it. I read her Twitter, because there's this thing called GOOGLE and I typed in Scarletraven cancer in the search field, and it showed some of her recent tweets. They all said "I am trying to raise money for cancer awareness and research". None of the tweets said that she was the one who has cancer. I don't know, but so far, this has butt hurt written all over it.

DookJones said:
MadisonLeigh said:

Hey hey now, don't throw shade at deaf people! :eek:

MercyRain said:
DookJones said:

Ummm. High camscore or not, it does not matter. I will stick up for anybody that is being shit on no matter what, as long as they have done nothing to harm me or piss me off. All we said was to let her tell her side of the story. You obviously believe there is only 1 side to it. I read her Twitter, because there's this thing called GOOGLE and I typed in Scarletraven cancer in the search field, and it showed some of her recent tweets. They all said "I am trying to raise money for cancer awareness and research". None of the tweets said that she was the one who has cancer. I don't know, but so far, this has butt hurt written all over it.

So according to your post because she raises money for cancer awareness makes her a saint?? Because she donates she has an inability to be dishonest or about the seriousness of this?

Wow. I wish I made 10k by lying but as long as I made a monthly donation I was Gods gift to the world.

You are all Kiss A$$es.lol

MercyRain said:
DookJones said:

Then you must not read her tweets. She most certainly has claimed she HERSELF is on chemo.

DookJones said:
MercyRain said:
DookJones said:

So according to your post because she raises money for cancer awareness makes her a saint?? Because she donates she has an inability to be dishonest or about the seriousness of this?

Wow. I wish I made 10k by lying but as long as I made a monthly donation I was Gods gift to the world.

Once again, NO, they are being thoughtful. It is you who are screaming fire in a crowded theater and not reading what anyone else is saying.

Show evidence if you want anyone to believe you.

Reactions: AshleyMarks

Nordling said:
DookJones said:
MercyRain said:
DookJones said:

Once again, NO, they are being thoughtful. It is you who are screaming fire in a crowded theater and not reading what anyone else is saying.

Show evidence if you want anyone to believe you.

on it with screen shots.

I have a few things to say: FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON. IF ANYBODY IS RETARDED, IT'S YOU. People suggested what you should do, yet you continue to bitch about things that we can't change on this forum. TAKE IT UP WITH MYFREECAMS, AND GTFO! I think this thread has now turned on my inner bitch. THANK YOU. I NEEDED THAT.

Then you must not read her tweets. She most certainly has claimed she HERSELF is on chemo.
Are you a fucking doctor? Do you know what is going on with her body??
LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A CAM MODEL, SHE DOESN'T HAVE/CAN'T GET CANCER? You don't know for sure and neither do any of us. Unless you are there by her side 24/7 you cannot/will not know what is truly going on. SHOW US THE PROOF OF HER LIES AND WE MIGHT TAKE THIS MORE SERIOUSLY, OH AND CALLING US KISS ASSES ISN'T HELPING.

Status
Not open for further replies.