AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sailor Moon

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up watching sailor moon and occasionally re-watch it all. It's amazing! Sailor Neptune is my favorite & I've even cosplayed as her! It's so hard to not ship Neptune and Uranus..

Reactions: Guy
Do they have the original 90's series or is it Sailor Moon Crystal? I'll admit that I was a bit disappointed in the animation quality for the first season of Crystal but I've heard it's improved so I may give it another shot soon.

• Helpful!
Reactions: lucyspoon
Sailor Moon was my entire childhood and life at the time! I love it and it's what gave me courage to keep going on when I had rough times :) Sounds silly but the show really did a lot for me! I'm very excited they re-made the series!

I watched it TONS and sought out fansubbed VHS tapes of the later series in a bunch of dirt malls back in the 90s. I've still never seen the final season, though.

If you get to know me you realize two things. I love Sailor Moon and Totoro. My face book is constantly plastered with those two things! I love both the original and crystal. My daughter has been watching the Viz redubbed version. I have to admit I like it more since they are using their actual names and not Americanized names!

Was one of the first cartoons/anime I remember watching. Barely remember any of them, but I remember being absolutely obsessed. I even had a sailor venus tote bag as she was my favorite back then but the thing is I lived out in the middle of nowhere so I don't even know where it came from.

I watched it TONS and sought out fansubbed VHS tapes of the later series in a bunch of dirt malls back in the 90s. I've still never seen the final season, though.
Aw man, the other day I found my Sailor Stars bootleg disks that I bought on eBay when I was like 12. They were REALPLAYER files! XD I can still sing the Japanese theme song...

Also it's funny because I've been dressing up as Sailor Senshi for like, 15 years now. That's crazy to me haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.