AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sadness and Experiment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
New roommate is only leaving me the mornings/early afternoons a few days a week for camming. Though I prefer mfc, streammates is more lucrative. I will continue as a model on streammates, and I will leave my account open in hopes that this doesn't last two long.

So, an experiment: what happens to camscore is in full effect. Three months from today, it should be completely reset, right? When I'm about to get back on mfc, I'll let everyone know, and we can do all the "new camgirl camscore" tests we want. Because if this lasts as long as I think it will, by then the money won't be a concern anymore. Which will be all to the good.

Don't worry, I won't abandon this forum. Too much fun to be had here ^.^

Hmm, not sure if it will reset, so will be interesting to see. Oh and you ladies know it's called Streamate, right? It's not a plural, hehe. Sorry I just had to say that after so many were posting it with an S at the end.

Enjoy your time there! If I were more into doing private shows I would consider trying it out too. But I love my MFC peeps and the experience as a whole.

Visit here often!

I dont think leaving and coming back resets the camscore. I left for almost 4 months and it didnt change. It didnt drop or go up at all... Just stayed the same.

I think that at some point the camscore stops being updated if the girl does not sign in.

Here is the camscore of a girl that was last time online on Dec 2009 >>> 2920.2 points

Yep. When I took my trips and almost lost my grandma, my cam-score didn't drop all that much. It was harder to keep it up for a while because it lost it's 90 day thing, so any offline tips during the off-time sure helped with letting me keep it up, but overall I wasn't stressed as I thought I'd be.

AmberCutie said:
Oh and you ladies know it's called Streamate, right? It's not a plural, hehe. Sorry I just had to say that after so many were posting it with an S at the end.!

LOL I was waiting for someone else to finally notice that. But since you don't go on Streamate, Amber, I will tell you their checks that they send in the mail say "Streamates" on it, and it bugs me to no end! :lol: So everytime I see someone post it with an S, I have a slight sudden urge to want to jump through the screen, but then I remember that maybe they also have received a check from Streamate, and know it has the S on it. Either way, it still sounds funny with the S. It doesn't belong. One S is good enough for their name haha.

I tried streamate, streammate, streamates, and streammates between the w's and the .com and all four go to the same place.

I do prefer the mfc experience. But for making the most money in a short amount of time, I can't beat streammate at the moment. Hence why I'm going with that as long as this lasts.

Jebbaz- maybe not, but there will always be when this shit plays out and I get on mfc again ^.^ In the meantime, there's always the fourms (Amber's and my own), and twitter, and email, and I plan on starting an irc chatroom. All of which I can do easily while the no-go is in the room. :p

We shall see what happens with teh camscore.

Earlier this year I was absent from mfc for like... 3 months of so and my camscore dropped from 2000+ to 800... Then I started to log in more often until I got to like 1500+, then left for a month and a half or so and now it's at (omg) 950, wich sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.