AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Regarding payment method

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 27, 2024
Hi! @punker barbie hope you’re doing well I’m an indian model on CB actually I’m typing this message as a feedback as well as my concern I’m not facing any issues in payment but though have some concern …
Actually, the current payment methods like BTC, Skrill, and wire transfer are unstable. BTC is very unstable as a cryptocurrency, which often leads to high fees being deducted. Skrill is not widely usable in India since the government does not support it, and wire transfer is a lengthy process. Not every bank supports it, and they also ask for proof. My concern is, can you add USDT as a payment method? It is very stable and friendly for us. I have also emailed support about this, and they said they would forward my feedback and work on it, but I haven't received any response, and it's been quite some time. Can you help with this? I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you