AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Racism, and Heartbreak!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
Methinks camstory kinda hates Twitter.

:twocents-02cents:
To the contrary - I actually like twitter quite a bit. It has helped me with brevity. I do imagine I have more tweets @ 140chr. than anyone else with like tweet count.

JoleneBrody said:
camstory said:
JoleneBrody said:
Oh for the love of god no, it was a joke! Shhhhhh cam, shhhhhh.
I know it was JJ, and I loved it - also loved the visual Shhhhh cam, Shhhhhh, been a long time since you had to do that for me in your room, see you can teach an old dog new tricks.
PHEW! HAHAH you scared me for a minute there. :lol:

Good luck Cam, just don't let lust over rule human rights and decency. You're better than that.
I had meant to Thank you on this JJ. It is a very good point, and a week ago, I was a little worried about it. There's no less lust now, but I am convinced I over reacted a bit to what is more about ignorance and thoughtless speech, than any real racist beliefs.

Also I am not overly concerned with being PC, - I hope to never offend anyone, tho I think ppl sometimes are too easily offended. To that end, I will offer one of my favorite jokes.

Reactions: LadyLuna
First off...WHEW!!!! long read but got some thinking done on it, good to see things worked out tho. a few posts mentioned "Black Charley" [SP] Is it possible that is how HE introduced himself to her and the name stuck? I have a friend that makes me call him Black Sam, but that's just him, he's a great guy and funny to boot. No racial stereotyping there intended, just what his preference is.

Hard to teach an old dog new tricks so to speak, but it CAN happen. Whether or not someone was raised in that type of situation, you learn from those around you most often, good habits or bad and it appears that some time around others may change a person's thoughts on how one perceives another race.

Good to see you happy Cam, and to make it a little easier to see it, lightened up the pic so we can see it.

Attachments

• CamsPicture 47fix.JPG
    CamsPicture 47fix.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 34
GreatDane said:
First off...WHEW!!!! long read but got some thinking done on it, good to see things worked out tho. a few posts mentioned "Black Charley" [SP] Is it possible that is how HE introduced himself to her and the name stuck? I have a friend that makes me call him Black Sam, but that's just him, he's a great guy and funny to boot. No racial stereotyping there intended, just what his preference is.

Hard to teach an old dog new tricks so to speak, but it CAN happen. Whether or not someone was raised in that type of situation, you learn from those around you most often, good habits or bad and it appears that some time around others may change a person's thoughts on how one perceives another race.

Good to see you happy Cam, and to make it a little easier to see it, lightened up the pic so we can see it.
Thanks Dane, you really are a valued friend. There are quite a few here, and that has been the subject of a post I have been wanting to make - a post I think I will make now.

Reactions: GreatDane
Status
Not open for further replies.